Thread: Importing a menubar from another computer

vCash

Importing a menubar from another computer

Hi to all,

I have an issue with the piced (picture editor) on my tablet, as it displays mutiple error messages. I also have the game installed on another computer, where I can run piced without a problem.

I therefore tried to create a menubar and installed it within the game on my computer, where it ran without an issue. My thinking was then that I would be able to save the menubar, in mbr format, elsewhere, and to simply replace the game and match.mbr in my tablet.

However, despite trying multiple times and under different names, the system doesn't seem to create the file anywhere.

Does anyone know whether what I wish to do is feasible, and if so how?

Many thanks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PLP View Post
    Hi to all,

I have an issue with the piced (picture editor) on my tablet, as it displays mutiple error messages. I also have the game installed on another computer, where I can run piced without a problem.

I therefore tried to create a menubar and installed it within the game on my computer, where it ran without an issue. My thinking was then that I would be able to save the menubar, in mbr format, elsewhere, and to simply replace the game and match.mbr in my tablet.

However, despite trying multiple times and under different names, the system doesn't seem to create the file anywhere.

Does anyone know whether what I wish to do is feasible, and if so how?

Many thanks!
    Hi

Anyone with an idea?

Thanks a lot!

vCash
    Upload it to sendspace, download it on the 2nd pc