Thread: players going missing on start up

vCash

players going missing on start up

Hi All,

Hope all is well.

Just a quick question I was hoping to get some help with.

Have been playing this game for years and have the original disc, from back in the day when I bought it, and it has always ran well.

Have been playing on my pc for the past year or so and fancied starting a new game. When starting the new game players like Tsigalko, nikiforenko, said etc, who have always been there, have disappeared and don't come up. Their teams don't come up either (dinamo minsk etc). I have reloaded my save data from 2 years ago and they are there, but any restart they are not. I am running .60 and have tried on .68 versions but always the same.

Anyone else had this issue and can help as I love these players and want them for a new restart

Cheers in advance and happy bank hol wknd

vCash
    Are you on Maximum database setting and are you running more than just the English leagues??....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSBITANY View Post
    Hi All,

Hope all is well.

Just a quick question I was hoping to get some help with.

Have been playing this game for years and have the original disc, from back in the day when I bought it, and it has always ran well.

Have been playing on my pc for the past year or so and fancied starting a new game. When starting the new game players like Tsigalko, nikiforenko, said etc, who have always been there, have disappeared and don't come up. Their teams don't come up either (dinamo minsk etc). I have reloaded my save data from 2 years ago and they are there, but any restart they are not. I am running .60 and have tried on .68 versions but always the same.

Anyone else had this issue and can help as I love these players and want them for a new restart

Cheers in advance and happy bank hol wknd

What leagues are you running on both games?

Is one 3.9.60 (which they are on) and then the other is 3.9.68 which they are NOT on?)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Are you on Maximum database setting and are you running more than just the English leagues??....
    ran it in all options so just one league and then again with all leagues selected. Really got me bummed as I'm missing the best players in the game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    What leagues are you running on both games?

Is one 3.9.60 (which they are on) and then the other is 3.9.68 which they are NOT on?)
    The orgininal save I have been playing for the last year or so, when I installed the game from disc on my new comptuer, was 3.9.60 and they were there. Obviously I'm a few years in and wanted to start again with a different team. So I started a new game (having not done anything eg updates, since I had put the game on) and they weren't there. So read around on the forum and tried intalling 3.9.68 and they still weren't there?? Uninstalled the game from the disc (having saved my saved games) and downloaded the game from the downloads tab but still no joy in 3.9.60 or 3.9.68??

well confusing

vCash
    I'd delete them all and start again, they are deffo there on the 3.60 original database. Load up CM Scout from downloads and try and find them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evesham View Post
    I'd delete them all and start again, they are deffo there on the 3.60 original database. Load up CM Scout from downloads and try and find them.
    yeah they were for me always. I'll try again and I'll save my previous games onto a memory stick and try again both from the disc and download. cheers