2 8.70%
  • GFRay

7 30.43%
  • Mark

1 4.35%

Thread: Member of the Month - April 2019

vCash

Member of the Month - April 2019

At the end of each month, a new thread will appear where members can put forward their nominations for who they think have been an integral part of the community in the past month. Who will you be nominating?

Please put forward ONE nomination and why you feel that particular member should be named 'Member of the Month'?

Nominations can be for a number of activities ranging from scouting for the update teams, writing a story, running competitions, releasing a popular download or even just helping to 'Keep the Game Alive' by being a regular poster.

The nominations are then put to a vote to the community where the winner will receive the status as Member of the Month and 100 vCash. It should go without saying that you cannot vote for yourself!

A full list of winners since the MotM award was introduced to the community can be accessed here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3082

Cheers
    Mark

vCash
    I nominate Saturn for releasing his v7 patch which has been amazing.

Props as well to MadScientist, Dermo and the others who attempted to create a v7 when saturn wasn't around.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Absolutely LOADS of nom's for last month which I'm sure everyone else will put up (mostly update and patch related I would think - those guys are fecking incredible on the update and patching teams)

Loving Ray's new game, Riise continues like a man possessed as our "bookie", Ebfatz has been putting up some superb stuff on social media and AMC's CML game is back for a new season. Mark is ridiculous as ever on all the things he runs

Just to focus on a different side my Nom is for the Challenges Team (AMC, Generalsmuts, DWeatherston11 and Faceless). There are a few new guys in this team and I'm very much enjoying playing the Brexit challenge and they've recently released a new Italian challenge. There are also more cooking in the pot as well. It may not be visible but these guys have been doing some excellent brainstorming, testing and then tweaking of the challenges behind the scenes in order to "release" it. KUTGW fellas

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hm. Tons to pick from.

I'll nominate MadScientist.

Now a director, he's become one of the most invaluable members of the forums. One of the greats in helping out others, he always dumbs down concepts, issues and fixes that the not so tech savvy don't quite get

I commend him in every sense of the word and truly believe he deserves the award again.

I'll also shout out trunky for annoying the hell out of the BTB draftsmen whilst making it funny. Hoping to see his story return in short time.

I thought about this for an hour! Too many to choose from.....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jacobclear For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Certainly some great efforts by quite a few members, but like Redknapp69 I'd like to nominate my fellow Challenge Team members, as Red says the new look team hasn't been together that long yet the new guys have put in great work in fine tuning and testing the latest challenge we released last week. They've also helped in the donkey work of checking results and updating tables which definitely isn't the most glamorous of jobs.

vCash
    Come on guys, it's MEMBER of the Month, not team of the month

vCash
    Teams have won it before?

vCash
    Not since I put a stop to it otherwise we'd have a teams of the month award

October 2016 the last time the update team won it.

vCash
    Meh - feck it

OK - I'll vote AMC then for being one of the main fellas to get together a new challenge team and what has been done since

But also his CML game as well

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    I would nominate nick and saturn, can't nominate 2 but saturn already been nominated above so: Nick for his great work on his patcher, I specially like his scouter tool, i will use it a lot, and he added some really nice features to it this month

vCash
    I clicked on New Posts the other day and I'd say a good page full had a certain person as the man who had placed the most recent post.

That man was SteveHarle.

He gets my vote.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Im going for the best thing to come out of Holland since Rafael Van Der Vaart... the equally creative (in CM terms) genius that is GFRay - loving the new game format and Im looking forward to giving everyone whos in a good hiding

Ray Puts in a hell of a lot of hours so others can get enjoyment plus is always very helpful with general queries.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveHarle For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    I clicked on New Posts the other day and I'd say a good page full had a certain person as the man who had placed the most recent post.

That man was SteveHarle.
    Spammer

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to riise For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    I nominate mark for everything I enjoy on here. DTL, his Leamington story, vipers... it goes on.

vCash
    Don't think there will be more nominations so time to vote?
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash

vCash
    Where is the poll??

vCash
    scroll up to the top of the page

vCash
    It's very close this month.