Thread: 02/03 Fantasy Update with various stadium/club competition pictures.

vCash

02/03 Fantasy Update with various stadium/club competition pictures.

Hello all.

Apologies as I can't remember where I got this database originally from, this was from 6/8 months ago and I've been slowly editing that database, I've been trying to update in particular the English/Italian leagues with an 02/03 update with some fantasy features like some previously retired players being active. This was me messing about but I decided to share it along with the picture pack, I've updated English stadiums, Italian Stadiums, Dutch, some German, some Spanish via the database, gave them updated pictures ect. When downloaded place the Pictures and Data folders into your CM01/02 folder then it should be bob's your uncle.

It works on the original CM 3.9.60 but I don't know if this works on updated patches because for some reason I can't install different version of CM01/02 on my pc.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4i82tz...-Data.rar/file
    Last edited by JRAJ1988; 12-08-19 at 06:47 AM.

Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    I think it's this - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5942&page=4

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JRAJ1988 View Post
    It works on the original CM 3.9.60 but I don't know if this works on updated patches because for some reason I can't install different version of CM01/02 on my pc.
    [/URL]
    After reading this line I'm not so sure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    I think it's this - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5942&page=4

- - - Updated - - -

After reading this line I'm not so sure
    I think Beezers was made around an update, this is the 3.9.68 database messed about with. It is quite entertaining though, good effort to whoever made it.

vCash
    Link Updated, more pictures added and more edits done, changed Conference sides, added the likes of Newport, Fylde, Solihull Moors and others into the conference with background pics.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JRAJ1988 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Are you planning to add in more youngsters, like Walcott, Neymar, Hazard etc?

vCash
    Hello, I've done some more updates, I've updated the Scottish leagues added cove rangers and balmoral stadium. All Scottish teams have new pictures.

vCash
    Someone made maybe some patches to make league competitions actually, I mean for example champions league of europe league with groups?? Can I have link please? Thanks!