Thread: Hello from South London!

vCash

Hello from South London!

Hiya,

A less than auspicious start to forum life for me...I joined when rather drunk last night, and managed to misspell the username I wanted, which led to me not being able to log in, having the password reset, then only realising it was my drunken spelling was the reason for failure!

Anyway...I've found myself with a bit of time on my hands, and have not played ChampMan 01/02 for the best part of 15 years, only to find that not only can I play it legally for free, I can even play with updated squads...amazing!

I'm looking forward to getting stuck in...Cheers!

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash

Wherabouts in South London?

Who's ya team?

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post

Wherabouts in South London?

Who's ya team?
    Thanks! I'm in Sutton and my team is Chelsea since 1989 after seeing a 2-2 at Selhurst Park on Boxing Day. I go to Charlton quite a lot though, as have a few massive Addicks as mate and I like going to The Valley, so they're my 'other' team.

Yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post

Drunk or sober, this is the place to be!
    Thanks! I'm often drunk, so that's good to know!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CptOrgangechops View Post
    Thanks! I'm in Sutton and my team is Chelsea since 1989 after seeing a 2-2 at Selhurst Park on Boxing Day. I go to Charlton quite a lot though, as have a few massive Addicks as mate and I like going to The Valley, so they're my 'other' team.
    Chelsea? Then checkout this new semi-interactive Chelsea story, if you have not done so yet. It's called Capital Punishment - People Power and I bet you'll like it, especially when you're drunk!

Tournaments Won: 10

vCash
    Welcome! I was going to ask who you support. Glory hunter Anyhow, I'm hoping to go to Stoke's first away game at Charlton. Think it's the longest journey for us in the Championship this season apparently though.

BTW - Happy to fix your username to your original choice if you want me to?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post
    Chelsea? Then checkout this new semi-interactive Chelsea story, if you have not done so yet. It's called Capital Punishment - People Power and I bet you'll like it, especially when you're drunk!
    Ha excellent!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Welcome! I was going to ask who you support. Glory hunter Anyhow, I'm hoping to go to Stoke's first away game at Charlton. Think it's the longest journey for us in the Championship this season apparently though.

BTW - Happy to fix your username to your original choice if you want me to?
    Cheers Mark. I should be there for that one too. Let me know if you need me to point you in the direction of some decent boozers, if you've not been before.

Don't worry about the name...quite a good reminder of my idiocy!

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Welcome! I like a good organge juice

My dad was born within view of The Valley, so followed them a bit when I was younger! But then my uncle's influence waned when he moved away ha.
    Run out of vCash? You can request a recharge here!