Thread: Contract limitations

Contract limitations

Apologies if this has been dealt with before, I've searched and couldn't see anything. At the start of my third season I am trying to renew contracts of some of my best players, but suddenly the board stopped allowing me to offer contracts above 55,000. Aside from the players I have being unhappy with their current deals, this also severely restricts which players I can buy. Any ideas what to do about this?
    Many thanks

How's your finances?

You can ask the board to make more funds available for wages and issue an ultimatum if they refuse. You may also try offering the maximum contract to a couple of your players and sometimes the board automatically increases funds for wages.

Have you sold some of your top earners ? The maximum wage you can offer is often based on the current highest wage

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Have you sold some of your top earners ? The maximum wage you can offer is often based on the current highest wage
    And squad status. The board will allow higher wages for indispensable vs. important or rotation squad players.