Thread: Yet another long term -3 man - game success - end of season 3

vCash

Yet another long term -3 man - game success - end of season 3

Intro
    Although I participate in many network games, notably, my long serving one with Pepe & Ian, few weeks back, started a new one with Andy aka Kope and our very own Gfray. At present, we're getting some good game time in between all our other existing online games.

Status
    We opted to leave the 2 strongest sides as AI, Ray went with Leeds, Andy Liverpool, and myself, Chelsea. So fairly balanced in terms of teams, although finances were in favor on Leeds, but that didn't stop an investment towards the end of season 1

Version
    We're using ODB but with a couple tweaks which is thanks to Nick&Co for his patcher, where we have colored attributes, x8 speed, regen fixes, otherwise, ODB as it was, having to deal with work permits etc...

Rules
    NWW and at least 3 at the back and must have 2 wide players, either FB's or Wingers. 8 transfers per season, running from July 1st, so any bosmans coming in the month of June or before, its a case of remembering to save spaces from our allocation. Promoted players via acadamy don't count in this quota. As it stands, we agreed at least 5 years at our selected clubs, before moving one, and when that occurs, ideally, stay in England, although most countries are running. International jobs are not an option, 2 out of the 3 of us agree, they're more hassle than they're worth, but who knows, that might change

Story so far after 3 seasons

Season 1,
    EPL - Leeds
    FA Cup - Leeds
    League Cup - Liverpool
    Uefa Cup - Liverpool

Season 2,
    EPL - Chelsea
    FA Cup - Liverpool
    League Cup - Leeds
    Champions League - Liverpool

Season 3

EPL - Chelsea
    FA Cup - Leeds
    League Cup - Chelsea

So as you can see, quite shared out over the past 3 years, no doubt, Andy's Liverpool will be focussing on an EPL crown, where as my Chelsea will be hoping for European glory, and Ray's Leeds will look for a 2nd title.

Link below is a YouTube video on the game so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOW1RH2qIAI&t=5s

Enjoy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Has a tantrum derailed this one?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

Tournaments Won: 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by London35 View Post
    Has a tantrum derailed this one?
    Not at all mate.

Funny that you mention it though as we actually have a big session planned for tonight to crack on with season 4.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    A decent 3 hours on this last night - still a long way to go mid season 4. Chelsea have the upper hand, with a decent gap over the rivals. All of us advancing well on all other fronts, next session will decide alot

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Back on this, with the home straight of season 3 remaining. Andy's Pool may have faultered in their EPL challenge, but looking good for at least 1 cup, whilst still involved in both demoestics and CL. Title is in my own hands for Chelsea, although anything can still happen. A League Cup Semi 2nd leg vs Ray's Leeds (2-0 to me on 1st leg) awaits our return session, with Pool waiting in the final. As for the FA Cup, assuming we can avoid each other, My Blues and Andy's Reds can meet in the final after, Pool dis-armig Leeds of a place. As for CL, could be mouth watering quarter final matches, where we should... all make it, but winning our phase 2 groups, hasn't been as straight forward for me and Andy, meaning, Ray can land us if that case occurs

With the 8 transfer season limit enforced, just me left, who had 2 remaining, Samba arriving will help, question, who can I pick up late June before the new calender year kicks in.

Onwards, as we hope to conclue the season tomorrow night

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

Tournaments Won: 5

vCash
    Great session again where I won every game against the AI which does not happen often. Beat Mikey as well at home and closed the gap from 10 to 6 points, but that home draw in the league against Andy probably costed me the title with only 10 games left.

Gutted to go out of the FA Cup, that home loss to Andy was so undeserved but that's CM. Fielding a B team in the first leg of the EFL Cup semi's might have costed me the final, but still the return leg to play first thing next session! Champions League could go any way as we're all expected to make the quarters.

Lots to play for tomorrow when we conclude season 4 on this bad boy!
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post: