Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: From Forum to Football II

great write up riise
    I'm training up to be a very decent player (still wear my man u kit under the lpool one)
    another PL medal would be nice and possibly a move abroad?
    Happy to have got 16 caps for my country

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Oops, just realised I didn't put an image in the spoiler to show Brackley in National League North - will fix that tonight!
    Run out of vCash? You can request a recharge here!

Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Great write up! Glad I have the award of most loyal player.Still want to move on having a great season as well from the look of it. Better facilities should improve me further

vCash
    Great work riise thank you mate!

I need work on creating, passing and finishing it seems!

Any chance you can share SS of the coach reports maybe ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Any chance you can share SS of the coach reports maybe ?
    Yeah, I'll drip-feed them during the week for dramatic effect I'll include you in the first batch given that you requested it!

Spectral
    Spoiler!

adnams
    Spoiler!

AJ
    Spoiler!

AtomicAnt
    Spoiler!

CMCZ
    Spoiler!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to riise For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Lovely! thank you mate

vCash
    Meh - struggling to get a look in at Leeds now - let's hope I get a loan somewhere or movelelsewhere!

Cracking stuff on this as ever mate

vCash
    Talented AND cultured...wow. Too bad that doesn't give me gametime.

vCash
    Some more coach reports... unfortunately Greece isn't playable, so we'll have to die wondering what the Olympiacos coaches think of Craig Forrest!

Dermotron
    Spoiler!

drkshadow1
    Spoiler!

dweatherston11
    Spoiler!

ebfatz
    Spoiler!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to riise For This Useful Post:

Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    "Great determination, no engine"

vCash
    Penultimate batch of coach reports!

Erkifino
    Spoiler!

evesham
    Spoiler!

generalsmuts
    Spoiler!

mikecoxon
    Spoiler!

Redknapp69
    Spoiler!

Also, because I didn't know what I was doing when I was adding players in the editor, I put everyone's username as their forename, surname AND shortname... it's resulted in a ridiculous regen
    Spoiler!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to riise For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'd love

vCash
    Aaaaand the final four reports

riise
    Spoiler!

samsami
    Spoiler!

SteveHarle
    Spoiler!

trunky
    Spoiler!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to riise For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Coach thinks I'm a future star, gaffer thinks I'm shite

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dweatherston11 View Post
    Well, they're brothers, so you have a chance!

vCash
    Nice to see the coach reports I need to make the step up still though and move on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dweatherston11 View Post
    +1

vCash

We knew that CMCZ was finally on his way out of Brackley, but a couple of loan moves came from nowhere to see two more of The Brackley Bunch on the move...

• CMCZ, Brackley Town to Oldham Athletic, £2,500,000
    • ebfatz, Burton Albion to Maidstone United, Loan
    • riise, Tottenham Hotspur to Blackburn Rovers, Loan

Despite drkshadow1 being the sole member of The Brackley Bunch remaining at the club, The Saints continued their remarkable season to win the National League North by an impressive 12 points. They finally achieved promotion to the National League!
    Spoiler!

adnams - Sunderland, Championship
    I'm running out of superlatives to throw at adnams, as he ended up bagging 30 goals in 51 games. 25 of those goals came in the league, as he and his teammates secured automatic promotion to the Premier League, finishing 2nd in the Championship. He was named Championship Player of the Month for the sixth time in December before also being named in the Championship Team of the Year, partnering Aston Villa's Erling Braut Haland up top. The English striker still feels the need to leave to further his career, but he might change his tune once the prospect of Premier League football with Sunderland sinks in.
    Spoiler!

AJ - Cardiff City, Championship
    A slight improvement in the second half of the season saw AJ rack up another 7 appearances, in which he managed an assist. He would've liked to have been involved a little more in Cardiff's futile attempts to stay in the league - yep, The Bluebirds finally went down, by an excruciating solitary point. Perhaps the drop down a league will benefit him, but for the time being he remains available for loan.
    Spoiler!

AtomicAnt - Tottenham Hotspur, Premier League
    Things didn't get much better for AtomicAnt, as he made just one appearance, replacing Rodri at half time in a 2-0 victory over Leicester at White Hart Lane. Spurs did improve to finish in 4th place, so it's Champions League football for them once again, which could prove problematic as far as gametime for the English midfielder goes - he's still listed for loan.
    Spoiler!

CMCZ - Oldham Athletic, League One
    Dutch defender CMCZ's life after Brackley has started solidly enough, providing a couple of assists in 19 appearances for his new side. He's earning £4,900 per week for his troubles... he doesn't know what league he'll be playing in next year, with Oldham set to face Preston in the playoff final a week from the day of this screenshot!
    Spoiler!

Craig Forrest - Olympiacos, Super League Greece
    A similar update to last time for Craig Forrest, who continues to have a relatively difficult time between the sticks for Olympiacos, conceding 55 goals in 42 games. That form may have contributed to his omission from the latest Canada squad. He still wants to move to a 'bigger club', perhaps signalling his impatience with his porous defence.
    Spoiler!

Dermotron - Crystal Palace, Championship
    Irish striker Dermotron's scoring slowed a little in the second half of the season, but it still saw him end up with 24 goals in 51 games to help Crystal Palace to 7th place, agonisingly missing out on the playoffs by two points. He's still happy at the club, vindicating his decision to leave Hull 18 months ago.
    Spoiler!

drkshadow1 - Brackley Town, National League North
    drkshadow1 turned in his best season so far in Brackley's title-winning campaign, scoring 7 goals in 38 appearances, managing a personal best average rating of 7.45. He's happy at the club and looking forward to a first season in the National League.
    Spoiler!

dweatherston11 - Cardiff City, Championship
    Things are looking decidedly rosy for Scottish forward dweatherston11 at Cardiff, making 9 more starts in the second half of the season to end up with 17 appearances - and 6 goals. Alas, that was in a losing cause, with The Bluebirds relegated. Perhaps he could prove to be their go-to man in League One? He's currently listed for loan and is unconvinced about his future at the club.
    Spoiler!

ebfatz - Maidstone United, League Two
    The loan move to Maidstone isn't as much of a step down as it might sound - relegation to the National League North rejuvenated them to achieve back-to-back promotions to reach the Football League. ebfatz's 8 goals in 19 appearances proved vital in them surviving as they finished 20th to ensure they maintained that status. The English-Nigerian striker has since returned to Burton, but who knows what the future holds for him at The Brewers?
    Spoiler!

Erkifino - Chesterfield, National League
    It's almost easy to take for granted the amount of football Erkifino is now getting - the Irish midfielder has just had his most prolific season, appearance-wise, racking up 40 appearances, scoring 3 goals and 6 assists as Chesterfield had a solid season, finishing 7th. He's certainly not taking it for granted, though - he's happy to stay at the club.
    Spoiler!

evesham - Liverpool, Premier League
    Algerian defender evesham is now almost a guaranteed starter alongside Virgil van Dijk in the centre of Liverpool's backline. This season saw him make 48(!) appearances in all competitions, scoring 5 goals and contributing 3 assists as this irresistible Reds romped to another Premier League title - evesham's second league medal - with 100 points. That even included a Premier League Player of the Month award in April, as he develops into a star player in the squad of stars. Unsurprisingly, he's confident that Jurgen Klopp can continue to develop him.
    Spoiler!

generalsmuts - Cardiff City, Championship
    Just 3 more substitute appearances saw generalsmuts end up with 11 in total. He didn't achieve much in those cameos in the second half of the season, leaving him a little uncertain of his future as Cardiff head to League One. Like teammates AJ and dweatherston11, he's also available for loan.
    Spoiler!

mikecoxon - AFC Fylde, National League
    Agony for mikecoxon as he continues to be frozen out at Fylde, despite their obvious ineptitude on the pitch. Alas, that led to relegation as they finished 22nd, a solitary point from safety. If the English winger can't secure a move away, he'll be playing at the lowest level of The Brackley Bunch, given The Saints' promotion.
    Spoiler!

Redknapp69 - Leeds United, Premier League
    Any fears that a lack of gametime at Elland Road had cost Redknapp69 on the international front proved to be premature - he was named man of the match on his full debut for Wales, playing alongside Joe Allen in central midfield, before scoring his first international goal four days later in a 3-2 win over Albania. This despite continuing to find it tough at club level, though he did make a couple of starts to end up with 7 appearances as Leeds escaped relegation on goal difference, even though they scored a shocking 21 goals all season. His exploits for Wales may be clouding his judgement, as he's happy to stay at the club, where he's still listed for loan.
    Spoiler!

riise - Blackburn Rovers, Championship
    riise dropped down a league in the search of first-team football, and that's what he got at Blackburn. 22 starts yielded 3 goals and 4 assists as the English-Welsh winger sought to remind his employers of what he can do. That helped an ailing Rovers side to relative security in 16th place as he returns to Spurs, hoping to kick on for them next season.
    Spoiler!

samsami - Cardiff City, Championship
    Again proving to be the manager's favourite of the four of The Brackley Bunch in the Welsh capital, samsami made 15 appearances in the heart of Cardiff's midfield, scoring 3 goals and laying on a solitary assist. That return might have him feeling as though he could've featured more, but he'll probably see more time on the pitch next season as The Bluebirds drop down to League One.
    Spoiler!

Spectral - Cagliari, Serie A
    Not exactly a guaranteed starter, but Spectral continues to get a decent slice of starts, which saw him end up with 24 on the season. 3 goals and 3 assists in those appearances make this the Turkish winger's finest season in Italy, but the Cagliari bosses aren't taking the hints he's dropping for that new contract. It was midtable obscurity for Spectral and his teammates, finishing in 13th in Serie A.
    Spoiler!

SteveHarle - Fulham, Premier League
    The starts dried up for SteveHarle at Fulham, but he ended up with 18 appearances to prove that he's in Roberto Mancini's thoughts, in addition to providing an assist in the second half of the season. Fulham performed admirably upon their return to the bigtime, surviving with ease in 13th. The taste of first-team football in the last couple of seasons has ensured that the English-Maltese winger remains happy to stay with The Cottagers.
    Spoiler!

trunky - Bristol City, Championship
    It truly is one of the biggest mysteries of our times - how trunky fails to get menaingful gametime at Bristol City. 12 appearances in total this season, in which he's performed more than adequately before being discarded over and over. Fortunately it's not affected his place in the Iceland team as he's now amassed 20 caps for his nation. Interestingly, New York City are interested in the versatile defender - could he be heading stateside?
    Spoiler!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to riise For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Right, relegation, surely can start getting a regular game!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to dweatherston11 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    That Belizian regen is already better than me! I bet he'd get a game at Cardiff.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to generalsmuts For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Good God, I need a change of scenery, bad!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

me and a Dijk in the middle, sounds like a regular Saturday night at the local club
    Champeones again (medal on ebay already)
    thanks riise, awesome write up, I look forward to this every week

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evesham For This Useful Post:

vCash
    WOW - man of the match on his full debut for Wales, playing alongside Joe Allen in central midfield, before scoring his first international goal four days later in a 3-2 win over Albania.

Delighted with that - shame the feckers at Leeds don't see it

Let's hope a new season and they give me a chance

Otherwise - sure I'll be fuming soon!

Loving this Riise!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Let me move away from boring Serie A or it's me boring the clup lol

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Spectral For This Useful Post:

Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    Turning into a the Irish Zlatan

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post: