Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: User Tactics - scemoka

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi uffi69,
    Strong tackler, holder type DMC/MC (Vieira, Van Bommel, Essien, Kante, Gattuso, Keane) fit best for the newest 4-2-3-1 mod. (not Pogba, Iniesta, Ramsey, Modric type) In easy matches you can use one of them offensive minded, if you want.

In my current save game now 2065th year. My second manager left Real Madrid and appointed at Inter.
    On the otherside i have Milan with christmas tree or 4-3-1-2 car which is really death machine. I faced them head to head. And i faced Fiorentina and my exJuventus (they use bolder flat 532 back arrowed SC, defensive counter). Long testings. 8-10 versions x 20 times each.
    My previous two 4-2-3-1 mod versions, and other versions (steals,dna,crs tree, 442 att jack,looper,rst) based works well too, but at these testing matches, i noticed DCs passing too much.
    A little Low pressing wob at the highest boxes worked better for MCs. Although they are lower rather than in the other versions, they have more goal attemps, more tackles and share the ball with the team especially with DCs. In the newest 4-2-3-1 mod every player passes around 25-35 equally. I started to conceede less, score more. I can easily say this newer, sharper & stronger version works everywhere. This is the best so far in this shape in my 4231 view.
    Just 2 strong tacklers DMC, 3 talented AML-AMC-AMR, and SC good off ball,heading-jumping.

Yes you can do it if you want one DMC behind other. But this time you should have to a little narrow your AML-AMR for balanced ball sharing or you have to give to lower midfielder individual direct passing for equal ball sharing by team, or direct team passing if needed.
    Sharing ball equally means sharpness.
    Look at picture above Milan and Real madrid. Smashing opponents.
    Hi Scemoka, finally I decided to not put one midfielder behind the other because after testing your tactic i saw all its greatness and I preferred to not changing anything. It's perfect how it is.
    Just one question about roles. When you speak about 3 talented AML-AMC-AMR, what do you mean? Which attributes I have to look for?
    Many thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uffi69 View Post
    Hi Scemoka, finally I decided to not put one midfielder behind the other because after testing your tactic i saw all its greatness and I preferred to not changing anything. It's perfect how it is.
    Just one question about roles. When you speak about 3 talented AML-AMC-AMR, what do you mean? Which attributes I have to look for?
    Many thanks
    Thanks uffi69! This shape does not perfect as 3 MC formations as total, but i struggled to get maximum. Roles of AML-AMC-AMR your preferance. Every player with high average rating suits. I said in general talented as whole . Flaired, skilled, techique, creative or passer for assists, or sometimes good off the ball to score extra goals. I prefer good dribblers 2,5-3,5 dribbles / per game (ML,MR-AML-AMR-FLC-FRC with +18 dribbling fits) at AML-AMR, because central MCs are strong tacklers and full-backs except the top boxes are not very high, like in christmass-tree or like wingbacks of 3-5-2/3-4-3.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112