Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: User Tactics - scemoka

vCash
    Hi Scemoka, sorry if I ask this thing to you but I love your tactics for full play and love the way you test them.
    I made this tactic for full play(https://www.sendspace.com/file/g9tftc) trying inspiration from your 4-3-3 era for overview.
    I'm very satisfied from wob because it concedes very less goals especially the two CB and the DM are set to man mark the opponents for better facing the 4-5-1 (the DM man mark the lone striker and I set the two CB to zonal marking), the 4-1-2-1-2 (both the CB and the DM man mark their opponents) or 4-3-3 (the two CB man mark wide strikers and the DM man mark the central striker). when I face a classic 4-4-2 the two CB man mark the opponents strikers and the DM is set to zonal marking.
    But I noticed that this tactic scores less than I expected.
    I'm not understanding if it depends from the players I choose or from WIB that can be better.
    So I would ask you if you can take a look at my tactic and tell me where is the problem that determines the lacking of goals.
    Many thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uffi69 View Post
    Hi Scemoka, sorry if I ask this thing to you but I love your tactics for full play and love the way you test them.
    I made this tactic for full play(https://www.sendspace.com/file/g9tftc) trying inspiration from your 4-3-3 era for overview.
    I'm very satisfied from wob because it concedes very less goals especially the two CB and the DM are set to man mark the opponents for better facing the 4-5-1 (the DM man mark the lone striker and I set the two CB to zonal marking), the 4-1-2-1-2 (both the CB and the DM man mark their opponents) or 4-3-3 (the two CB man mark wide strikers and the DM man mark the central striker). when I face a classic 4-4-2 the two CB man mark the opponents strikers and the DM is set to zonal marking.
    But I noticed that this tactic scores less than I expected.
    I'm not understanding if it depends from the players I choose or from WIB that can be better.
    So I would ask you if you can take a look at my tactic and tell me where is the problem that determines the lacking of goals.
    Many thanks
    Hi uffi69, your tactic is seems your own,contains less similarities with 4-3-3 era. I liked your wob positioning very much. WOB your tactic is clean 4-5-1.I tried and in full play, team doesnt let the opponent making attemps,conceedes few. Very solid tactic. Your SC at with and wob same. Wib forward runs of you midfielders are offensive too.
    I think this tactic scores less than you expected, because of wob defending positions. If want to score more, you have to edit WOB, but this time you will harm thic tactic's defensive strenght.
    I think this tactic is good enough, no need to major editing. Use with this tactic Cavani type striker.
    I can only suggest you, try a very little touch your SC, may be he is too far from other players, you can use default central SC wob positioning or a little higher than default or wob only SC from chtristmas tree, or someting you can try new for SC. You already did very good new wob for MCs. You can do it for SC too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi uffi69, your tactic is seems your own,contains less similarities with 4-3-3 era. I liked your wob positioning very much. WOB your tactic is clean 4-5-1.I tried and in full play, team doesnt let the opponent making attemps,conceedes few. Very solid tactic. Your SC at with and wob same. Wib forward runs of you midfielders are offensive too.
    I think this tactic scores less than you expected, because of wob defending positions. If want to score more, you have to edit WOB, but this time you will harm thic tactic's defensive strenght.
    I think this tactic is good enough, no need to major editing. Use with this tactic Cavani type striker.
    I can only suggest you, try a very little touch your SC, may be he is too far from other players, you can use default central SC wob positioning or a little higher than default or wob only SC from chtristmas tree, or someting you can try new for SC. You already did very good new wob for MCs. You can do it for SC too.
    Hi Scemoka, many thanks for your time and your tests. When you say that I have to use a cavani type striker, what do you mean? have I to look for a fast striker, a strong heading striker, or both? If I remember weel Cavani is a beast in all offensive attributes, but I play the odb so maybe I'm wrong.
    For the WOB's striker position i'll take a look at your christmas tree that i used in the past with lots of satisfactions. Thank you very much again

vCash
    Hi Scemoka, many thanks for your time and your tests. When you say that I have to use a cavani type striker, what do you mean? have I to look for a fast striker, a strong heading striker, or both? If I remember weel Cavani is a beast in all offensive attributes, but I play the odb so maybe I'm wrong.
    For the WOB's striker position i'll take a look at your christmas tree that i used in the past with lots of satisfactions. Thank you very much again
    Yes,yes. I think SC of chrisrtmas tree-nagoya grampus both WOB&WIB best in full-play.
    Strong header, off the ball, but need decent pace and dribbling too. Because your tactic is defensive and key player is sc, so buy top class striker. (just one example ODB Vieri, etc)

vCash
    Hi Scemoka

Do you have a screenshot and a description of your 262 mmj tactic?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marc1986 View Post
    Hi Scemoka

Do you have a screenshot and a description of your 262 mmj tactic?
    No, i don't have a screenshot and a description of 262 MMJ tactic. I think we don't need them. Because it is ^Jack^'s tactic. Results are clear, always monster results even they are duplicated,touched or small edited, or a little symmetrized. It can't be bad.
    For me 3-5 points (may be more) difference in holiday between tactics no matter in full play (overview looking gets different results in holiday mode too, even wib-wob %100 same) In full play you manage the team- not assistant, you buy the players, you choose your type of dmc (sometimes hard tackler,sometimes playmaker),you choose your type of wingers,dcs).

Wouw ...thiss tactic gained 0,3 points more than the other,it means better..... wouww by using this in full play means more points... it is not healthy.

I wrote something about choosing tactics for full-play. I don't look 3-5 pts more or less, i test all of them, i look at attemps, possession, passing amounts.

So you can easily use ^jack^s trequartista,4312,3412,21412 or latest 262 MMJ which you like more.

vCash
    Hi mates!
    Here is the new 4132 tactic for full-play, named W-BPM. (basic positioning-basic moving)
    2 wing-backs, 1 DMC, 3 box to box MCs, one talented forward, one header/off the ball striker.

Wob top six boxes two DCs positioned as DMCs for keeping offside trap active.
    Wib SC's movement more minded for scoring. Wingbacks at central boxes a little narrowed.

No setting ''set pieces A'', no setting ''set pieces D''.
    Minimal intervention to players.
    Their roles are very clean, so that after a short period they ''Enjoys team style of play''

Have Fun! W-BPM=> https://www.sendspace.com/file/jj3v7n

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi Scemoka, I made this tactic from scratch based on my strange philosophy of making tactics and i'm not understanding if this tactic is good or not because gave me fluctuating results. it's quite inconstant. so i would ask you if you can take a look at this tactic and give me suggestions how can i improve it. many thanks
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/fdprmv

vCash
    Hi scemoka ,

Still enjoying the xmas tree tweaked tactic .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sw33Z For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi Scemoka, I made this tactic from scratch based on my strange philosophy of making tactics and i'm not understanding if this tactic is good or not because gave me fluctuating results. it's quite inconstant. so i would ask you if you can take a look at this tactic and give me suggestions how can i improve it. many thanks
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/fdprmv
    Hi uffi69, yes this tactic is unconsistant, works well against teams who are weaker than you. I don't know how to improve because, wob too defensive, wib very offensive, it is hard to determine the right balance. Just use this tactic as opportunity not as main tactic.
    I little touched to 3-4-3 att and saved as a tactic that similar to your strange tactic. => https://www.sendspace.com/file/j0x2hm
    I suggest you to choose a tactic which is closest to your formation, directly modify only it. Don't mix defensive minded and offensive minded tactics, or don't mix two different tactics.
    Last edited by scemoka; 11-04-19 at 05:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw33Z View Post
    Hi scemoka ,

Still enjoying the xmas tree tweaked tactic .
    Hi Sw33Z,
    That's great. Christmas tree is my love forever.
    I shortly ago used in my Brescia save, i used 20 creativity midfielder with individual direct passing, one year at MLC, sold him, new 20 creativity one year at central MC, another new 20 MC at MRC another year.
    20 creativity works great anywhere in midfield with right selection of partners.
    Nowadays i'm at Atalanta, using 3-4-3 att which is christmas tree tweaked.

vCash
    Hi uffi69, yes this tactic is unconsistant, works well against teams who are weaker than you. I don't know how to improve because, wob too defensive, wib very offensive, it is hard to determine the right balance. Just use this tactic as opportunity not as main tactic.
    I little touched to 3-4-3 att and saved as a tactic that similar to your strange tactic. => https://www.sendspace.com/file/j0x2hm
    I suggest you to choose a tactic which is closest to your formation, directly modify only it. Don't mix defensive minded and offensive minded tactics, or don't mix two different tactics.
    Thank you very much scemoka for your suggestions, i'll try your tactic and i will follow your guide about tactics. Many thanks

vCash
    Hi scemoka,

I wanna start a new save in March 2019 update and will use your 262_mmj and 262_rst... What is your suggestions about player types and requirements about tactic? Can u explain it position by position pls?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mmtonguc View Post
    Hi scemoka,

I wanna start a new save in March 2019 update and will use your 262_mmj and 262_rst... What is your suggestions about player types and requirements about tactic? Can u explain it position by position pls?
    Hi mmtonguc
    I already answered here. :> https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...670#post418670

In addition i can say, your two DCs must be very good tacklers as they are alone. For next season buy defenders, who have average minimum 5,5 tackles per/game in 4 defender formations. 5-6 tackles/game in AI's sweeper,352,343 formations can be misleading.
    During match always look at stats, especially passing amounts. If you have less attemps in first 25-30 mins, switch team passing from short to direct.

vCash
    Hi mates here is the newest, solid 3-5-2 con.

Use classic 3-5-2 dribller wingbacks at DML-DMR - they are crossing, both MLC-MRC must have very high off-the ball and one of them with heading (heading can be both) and the other have dribbling. MLC-MRC always support forward at opposite boxes.
    Arrowed AMC who is second forward, must have 19-20 dribbling.

Here is the table with right players, not TOP team. conceeded only one goal in 18 gamesl.

Have fun! => https://www.sendspace.com/file/hsz0j8
    Last edited by scemoka; 21-05-19 at 03:11 PM.

vCash
    Hi mates here is the newest, solid 3-5-2 con.

Use classic 3-5-2 dribller wingbacks at DML-DMR - they are crossing, both MLC-MRC must have very high off-the ball and one of them with heading (heading can be both) and the other have dribbling. MLC-MRC always support forward at opposite boxes.
    Arrowed AMC who is second forward, must have 19-20 dribbling.

Here is the table with right players, not TOP team. conceeded only one goal in 18 gamesl.

Have fun! => https://www.sendspace.com/file/hsz0j8
    Sorry scemoka you test this tactic in Saturn patch or Other patch ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkerz View Post
    Sorry scemoka you test this tactic in Saturn patch or Other patch ?
    No, in game, it is my full play result 2081 year - 3rd season Toro. (at Nice (2069-2072) tried togerther with previous 3-5-2 con version and decided to renew.)
    To test tactics in Saturn patch or other patch we need new thread.
    1. OTL
    2. ATL
    3. RTL
    4. SPTL ?????? (Saturn Patch Tactic League) Any volunteers?

vCash
    Your tactics are FIRE!!!! sir

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Panda King For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Perfect tactic

23. The Following User Says Thank You to playmaker For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi Scemoka! please put all your (new and old) tactics into one downloadable folder
    Thank you ! You are best !

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Antitoxin_ConcealedBodkin For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Antitoxin_ConcealedBodkin View Post
    Hi Scemoka! please put all your (new and old) tactics into one downloadable folder
    Thank you ! You are best !
    Hi Antitoxin_ConcealedBodkin!
    Here is the all tactics (including current my main game folder) which i have in my computer. It contains some tactics from other users too
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/mywy2l

27. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213