Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 378

Thread: User Tactics - scemoka

  1. #351

    Join Date
    18-07-16
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    I see, thank you for a very elaborate answer!
    Interesting part about the overview midline. Wonder if it's something the game engine is causing or if it's caused by poor player choice.

  2. #352

    Join Date
    07-09-17
    Posts
    17
    vCash
    500
    Hi ! Excuse me for bothering you - but which of your tactic similar to RB Leipzig tactic? (Nagelsmann)
    if neither - can i ask you to make it? Thank you

  3. #353

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Antitoxin_ConcealedBodkin View Post
    Hi ! Excuse me for bothering you - but which of your tactic similar to RB Leipzig tactic? (Nagelsmann)
    if neither - can i ask you to make it? Thank you
    Hi Antitoxin_ConcealedBodkin;
    I re-organize alltactic folder file, because it had tactics duplicated trial versions (very similar, 3-5 notch difference), folders were messy. Therefore i move them to one folder, selected best ones, removed duplicates. File includes 56 tactics, these are only which i touched.

    updated all tactics =>>> https://www.sendspace.com/file/7ks9ln

    From this folder you can use 3-4-3 att, newly updated the best 3-5-2 con, newly updated 4-2-3-1 crs, newly released 4-2-3-1 fus for RB Leipzig tactics.
    Have Fun!
    Last edited by scemoka; 01-10-19 at 04:50 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:


  5. #354

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    51
    vCash
    1300
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi Antitoxin_ConcealedBodkin;
    I re-organize alltactic folder file, because it had tactics duplicated trial versions (very similar, 3-5 notch difference), folders were messy. Therefore i move them to one folder, selected best ones, removed duplicates. File includes 56 tactics, these are only which i touched.

    updated all tactics =>>> https://www.sendspace.com/file/7ks9ln

    From this folder you can use 3-4-3 att, newly updated the best 3-5-2 con, newly updated 4-2-3-1 crs, newly released 4-2-3-1 fus for RB Leipzig tactics.
    Have Fun!
    Could you send a overview picture of these tactis?

    Thanks in advance!

  6. #355

    Join Date
    06-03-12
    Posts
    717
    vCash
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by ballo View Post
    Could you send a overview picture of these tactis?

    Thanks in advance!
    Why? Just download them and start the game yourself!!

  7. #356

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    51
    vCash
    1300
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicAnt View Post
    Why? Just download them and start the game yourself!!
    I was working dude... unfortunately I don't have the game here on the computer. Or else I downloaded the tactics

  8. #357

    Join Date
    07-09-17
    Posts
    17
    vCash
    500
    Hi scemoka! What are the abbreviations after the name of the tactics? (rst, ant, gua, trz, att, nwb, cla, con, dna...)
    thank you for answer .

  9. #358

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ballo View Post
    Could you send a overview picture of these tactis?

    Thanks in advance!
    Hi ballo,
    with full of screenshots of 56 tactics in one post, the post would be sucked... too long

  10. #359

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Antitoxin_ConcealedBodkin View Post
    Hi scemoka! What are the abbreviations after the name of the tactics? (rst, ant, gua, trz, att, nwb, cla, con, dna...)
    thank you for answer .
    Hi antitoxin_COncealedBodkin;

    con: antonio conte
    car: carlo ancelotti
    gua: guardiola - 3331 gua is the symmetrised latest version of 3331iodine which i always use in full play.
    att: attack
    dna: 4141 designed for conceeding less goals, so i found a fundamental basic abbreviation for its aim.. DNA was suitable.
    tot: total football
    ant: 3-1-3-3 is %99 atomic ant's antoka bella oslo/tromso...
    2-6-2: MMJ -- it issymmetrised MM tactic J is ^Jack^.
    rst: re settled.
    trz: three zip.
    nwb: nonwib-nonwob
    cla : classico
    ios : ios or iodine symmetrized
    fus: fusion
    scd: 3511 scemoka desp (this tactic is together with 4141 dna most solid)
    frw: forward
    wia: wingers/wingbacks attacking
    era: just era
    mod: modern
    crs: christmas tree based
    W-BPM : defensive line's shape looks like W. Basic positioning- basic moving.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:


  12. #360

    Join Date
    05-10-19
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi antitoxin_COncealedBodkin;

    con: antonio conte
    car: carlo ancelotti
    gua: guardiola - 3331 gua is the symmetrised latest version of 3331iodine which i always use in full play.
    att: attack
    dna: 4141 designed for conceeding less goals, so i found a fundamental basic abbreviation for its aim.. DNA was suitable.
    tot: total football
    ant: 3-1-3-3 is %99 atomic ant's antoka bella oslo/tromso...
    2-6-2: MMJ -- it issymmetrised MM tactic J is ^Jack^.
    rst: re settled.
    trz: three zip.
    nwb: nonwib-nonwob
    cla : classico
    ios : ios or iodine symmetrized
    fus: fusion
    scd: 3511 scemoka desp (this tactic is together with 4141 dna most solid)
    frw: forward
    wia: wingers/wingbacks attacking
    era: just era
    mod: modern
    crs: christmas tree based
    W-BPM : defensive line's shape looks like W. Basic positioning- basic moving.
    Which do you think is the best tactic? The most consistent?

  13. #361

    Join Date
    20-12-17
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    Hi scemoka, not sure if anyone else has this issue, but everytime i try download the file it saves as an IE bookmark and i can't unzip the file. Trying to download in both IE and Chrome, any ideas?

  14. #362

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by mister_delgado View Post
    Which do you think is the best tactic? The most consistent?
    Hi mister_delgado;
    Almost all tactics with right players are best in their own shapes. Choosing the best depends on your strategy.
    I can't compare 3-5-2 con with 262 MMJ, they have totally different aims.
    If you begin your career at very poor team,without money, i recommend you to start with the most solid ones.
    E.g if you want to play 433, choose 4-1-4-1 dna as starting tactic at small/no money team for 1-2 season. When better players will join, switch 4141 dna to 433 wia,
    certainly you will get better results, bigger titles.

  15. #363

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    500
    Hi Grantus1986, you have very unusual problem. People rarely have difficiulties when downloading from sendspace.

    There was a thread about that ;=> https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10973

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:


  17. #364

    Join Date
    23-06-12
    Posts
    38
    vCash
    500
    Hi Scemoka! thanks for 262_mmj, it's a superb tactic..discovered recently
    I used to play with 4141tapani_iodine
    I think the game engine prefers only 1 striker, wouldn't be a better tactic with only one striker and the other one behind him?

  18. #365

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Coliuto View Post
    Hi Scemoka! thanks for 262_mmj, it's a superb tactic..discovered recently
    I used to play with 4141tapani_iodine
    I think the game engine prefers only 1 striker, wouldn't be a better tactic with only one striker and the other one behind him?
    Hi Coliuto, 3-3-3-1 iodine and 3-3-3-1 gua, and 3-5-2 con has 1 one striker and behind him second striker. (creative forward. not AMC)
    4-3-3 wia, has one striker two winger/forwards, christmas tree & 3-4-3 att have one striker and behind him two insides.
    4-2-3-1 crs have one striker behind him it has clean AMC (zidane type).
    There a lots of different formations.....
    You can adapt 3-5-2 con's wob/wib of SC-FC to any tactic. Especially to 4-4-2 tot. By this way you will get 4-4-1-1 at overview but in fact it is 4-4-2 with one striker with one creative forward..
    which certain formation do you prefer?
    Last edited by scemoka; 12-10-19 at 12:13 PM.

  19. #366

    Join Date
    23-06-12
    Posts
    38
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi Coliuto, 3-3-3-1 iodine and 3-3-3-1 gua, and 3-5-2 con has 1 one striker and behind him second striker. (creative forward. not AMC)
    4-3-3 wia, has one striker two winger/forwards, christmas tree & 3-4-3 att have one striker and behind him two insides.
    4-2-3-1 crs have one striker behind him it has clean AMC (zidane type).
    There a lots of different formations.....
    You can adapt 3-5-2 con's wob/wib of SC-FC to any tactic. Especially to 4-4-2 tot. By this way you will get 4-4-1-1 at overview but in fact it is 4-4-2 with one striker with one creative forward..
    which certain formation do you prefer?
    I don't know, I don't even know if an AMC is necessary
    but I think your tactic (262_mmj) is great in *real mode* (I'm not playing in holiday mode), I was just thinking if copying the wib/wob of 4141tapaniiodine's striker could improve your tactic.
    of course the other striker need to be repositioned in another role, and for sure I don't know if is better to use it as a defender, as a sweeper or as AMC
    my favourite tactics are: 262_mmj; 4141tapani iodine, sw23311, and iodineCF: my goal is to take the best from each tactic and to make a super tactic which doesn't have a flaw with some counter-tactics

  20. #367

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Coliuto View Post
    I don't know, I don't even know if an AMC is necessary
    but I think your tactic (262_mmj) is great in *real mode* (I'm not playing in holiday mode), I was just thinking if copying the wib/wob of 4141tapaniiodine's striker could improve your tactic.
    of course the other striker need to be repositioned in another role, and for sure I don't know if is better to use it as a defender, as a sweeper or as AMC
    my favourite tactics are: 262_mmj; 4141tapani iodine, sw23311, and iodineCF: my goal is to take the best from each tactic and to make a super tactic which doesn't have a flaw with some counter-tactics
    Ok. Necessary or not necessary not important. You said one striker and one behind him. I showed the tactics which has one striker and one behind him. 3-4-3 / 4-3-3 variatioans have no AMC behind SC.
    If you copy 4-1-4-1 tapani_iodine's striker to 2-6-2MMJ it will conceed less, scores less, because SC helps defence, Just prefereance!
    The other question is where will you put the second second striker from 262 MMJ to 4-1-4-1 ?
    First step is you need to determine the formation.
    Hope you will realise the perfect tactic to reach your goals by taking best from other tactics.

  21. #368

    Join Date
    23-06-12
    Posts
    38
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Ok. Necessary or not necessary not important. You said one striker and one behind him. I showed the tactics which has one striker and one behind him. 3-4-3 / 4-3-3 variatioans have no AMC behind SC.
    If you copy 4-1-4-1 tapani_iodine's striker to 2-6-2MMJ it will conceed less, scores less, because SC helps defence, Just prefereance!
    The other question is where will you put the second second striker from 262 MMJ to 4-1-4-1 ?
    First step is you need to determine the formation.
    Hope you will realise the perfect tactic to reach your goals by taking best from other tactics.
    thank you..yeah, I was thinking about pro and cons about changing your tactic to one striker and I figured that SC helps defence in your 262 like you said.
    So I'll do some tests to see if is better to score more or conceding less

  22. #369

    Join Date
    05-10-19
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi mister_delgado;
    Almost all tactics with right players are best in their own shapes. Choosing the best depends on your strategy.
    I can't compare 3-5-2 con with 262 MMJ, they have totally different aims.
    If you begin your career at very poor team,without money, i recommend you to start with the most solid ones.
    E.g if you want to play 433, choose 4-1-4-1 dna as starting tactic at small/no money team for 1-2 season. When better players will join, switch 4141 dna to 433 wia,
    certainly you will get better results, bigger titles.
    Thank you!

  23. #370

    Join Date
    25-09-19
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    I know that you've said several times in this thread that picking a tactc is all about how you want to play and what type of players you have.

    But which one of your own tactics is your favorite?

    Which one works best for a team that dominates its home league but is quite a bit smaller than the opposition in european competitions ?

  24. #371

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I know that you've said several times in this thread that picking a tactc is all about how you want to play and what type of players you have.

    But which one of your own tactics is your favorite?

    Which one works best for a team that dominates its home league but is quite a bit smaller than the opposition in european competitions ?
    Hi Rattus;

    I said before 100 times my love is christmas tree (touched nagoya grampus) and 3-5-2 con. More than 2000 seasons i played with both.


    4-3-3 wia is the best 4-3-3 only for me, 3-4-3 att is monster in full play.(best 3-4-3 only for me)
    4-3-1-2 car which is christmas tree tweaked, i have life record conceded only 1 goal during whole season with AMC creativity 20.
    4-4-2 tot is best one of best 4-4-2. (beacuse it is symmetrised 442tapani6e), 3-3-3-1 gua is one of the best 3-3-3-1 (because it is symmetrised 3-3-3-1 iodine/rst)
    4-2-4 frw is one of best in 424 because i scored with St-etienne 123 goals conceded 40. My aim was score more goals in that shape.
    4-1-4-1 dna (more solid version of edited 4141 tapani iodine) is the most suitable tactic for clubs with no money/ whose reputation under 4/5.

    Almost all these 56 tactics are one of best in their own shapes. => https://www.sendspace.com/file/7ks9ln
    Again i repeat.
    There is no best.
    There are only bests in their own shapes.
    Last edited by scemoka; 19-10-19 at 12:16 PM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:


  26. #372

    Join Date
    25-09-19
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi Rattus;

    I said before 100 times my love is christmas tree (touched nagoya grampus) and 3-5-2 con. More than 2000 seasons i played with both.


    4-3-3 wia is the best 4-3-3 only for me, 3-4-3 att is monster in full play.(best 3-4-3 only for me)
    4-3-1-2 car which is christmas tree tweaked, i have life record conceded only 1 goal during whole season with AMC creativity 20.
    4-4-2 tot is best one of best 4-4-2. (beacuse it is symmetrised 442tapani6e), 3-3-3-1 gua is one of the best 3-3-3-1 (because it is symmetrised 3-3-3-1 iodine/rst)
    4-2-4 frw is one of best in 424 because i scored with St-etienne 123 goals conceded 40. My aim was score more goals in that shape.
    4-1-4-1 dna (more solid version of edited 4141 tapani iodine) is the most suitable tactic for clubs with no money/ whose reputation under 4/5.

    Almost all these 56 tactics are one of best in their own shapes. => https://www.sendspace.com/file/7ks9ln
    Again i repeat.
    There is no best.
    There are only bests in their own shapes.

    Thanks mate. Ill be sure to test them all.
    Thanks for replying.

    I did give christmas three a go, but found it very inconsistent. Maybe it doesnt fit my team.

  27. #373

    Join Date
    13-03-19
    Posts
    13
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi Coliuto, 3-3-3-1 iodine and 3-3-3-1 gua, and 3-5-2 con has 1 one striker and behind him second striker. (creative forward. not AMC)
    4-3-3 wia, has one striker two winger/forwards, christmas tree & 3-4-3 att have one striker and behind him two insides.
    4-2-3-1 crs have one striker behind him it has clean AMC (zidane type).
    There a lots of different formations.....
    You can adapt 3-5-2 con's wob/wib of SC-FC to any tactic. Especially to 4-4-2 tot. By this way you will get 4-4-1-1 at overview but in fact it is 4-4-2 with one striker with one creative forward..
    which certain formation do you prefer?
    Hello everybody
    At the moment I played with the tactic 2-6-2 MMJ and I give you my results. I started with an Italian team (Prato) in Italian Serie C2 and I obtained a promotion in Italian serie c1, but I donít finished the championship because I accepted a job with an Italian team of serie A (sampdoria).
    With this tactic I arrived among the first four and I arrived at the final of Italian Cup, but I lost.
    The doubts are:
    - The midfielders must have specific requirements?
    - With this tactic I should win some championship o trophy? Why I donít win nothing?

  28. #374

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoto1 View Post
    Hello everybody
    At the moment I played with the tactic 2-6-2 MMJ and I give you my results. I started with an Italian team (Prato) in Italian Serie C2 and I obtained a promotion in Italian serie c1, but I donít finished the championship because I accepted a job with an Italian team of serie A (sampdoria).
    With this tactic I arrived among the first four and I arrived at the final of Italian Cup, but I lost.
    The doubts are:
    - The midfielders must have specific requirements?
    - With this tactic I should win some championship o trophy? Why I donít win nothing?
    Hi Maguto, yes sometimes 2-6-2 MMJ has difficulties in full-play. You have to find right team chemistry in order to get titles and it is not very easy.
    Roles of ML-MR are very offensive (they are not clean wingers like in 3-5-2 con/3-4-3 att), they are centered at center boxes, support forwards at opposite boxes wib.

    In addition during full play,, always keep your eyes on defenders and DMC, because Midfielders are offensive, distance between defenders and mildfelders are high, in some games passing amounts of DCs are very much. If defenders are passing too much switch team passing from short to direct. Sharpness very important.

    You can try different formations too, I guess that you just want 262, because you asked about 262MMJ.
    You can try 2-6-2 rst too.
    Or you can try 2-6-2 crs => https://www.sendspace.com/file/obreev which fits better for full play, (wob at exact midline - you can put arrowed MC 1-2 notches higher. By this way arrowed MC automatically will switch to AMC at overview - if you want).
    Last edited by scemoka; 06-11-19 at 12:25 PM.

  29. #375

    Join Date
    13-03-19
    Posts
    13
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi Maguto, yes sometimes 2-6-2 MMJ has difficulties in full-play. You have to find right team chemistry in order to get titles and it is not very easy.
    Roles of ML-MR are very offensive (they are not clean wingers like in 3-5-2 con/3-4-3 att), they are centered at center boxes, support forwards at opposite boxes wib.

    In addition during full play,, always keep your eyes on defenders and DMC, because Midfielders are offensive, distance between defenders and mildfelders are high, in some games passing amounts of DCs are very much. If defenders are passing too much switch team passing from short to direct. Sharpness very important.

    You can try different formations too, I guess that you just want 262, because you asked about 262MMJ.
    You can try 2-6-2 rst too.
    Or you can try 2-6-2 crs => https://www.sendspace.com/file/obreev which fits better for full play, (wob at exact midline - you can put arrowed MC 1-2 notches higher. By this way arrowed MC automatically will switch to AMC at overview - if you want).
    Thank you for the reply, I read the 3d "The revamped tactic league" and the tactic 2-6-2 MMJ results the best one. There is no problem to try others tactic outside the tactic based on 262. Do you suggest any others tactics? Thanks a lot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •