Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Results 576 to 597 of 597

Thread: User Tactics - scemoka

  1. #576

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    544
    vCash
    500
    Hi itisme,
    Depends on team requirements. Oftenly when i seach for AM i first look dribbling (dribble makes more goal attemps), second off the ball, if team balance needs passing - i look creativity.
    Creativity autamatically provides high passing amounts rather than passing.
    And Flair too. Not sure for its effectiveness. It is just psychologically satisfies myself, because MCs or DMCs are oftenly in my team aggressive warriors, AMC is talented.
    Thanks.👍

  2. #577

    Join Date
    19-05-20
    Posts
    11
    vCash
    500
    Do i understand you correctly that you mean a AM with high creativity should not have to high finishing but a AM with good finishing and off the ball you would prefer lower creativity?

  3. #578

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    544
    vCash
    500
    Hi itisme,
    yes you understand correctly ... i prefer mainly who scores more, but in some clubs i prefer creativity, in some occacions i prefer creativity for possession at opponent's defence boxes - (closing out games - this is part of defence )
    Rarely high creative players can have many goals too. I always look his stats at his previous clubs. (this is better than only passing)

    I wanted to say that
    only finishing - not scores too much. AM with dribbling scores more. (i prefer off the ball everywhere/ except DC- and defensive DMC)
    Same for MCs-AMCs only passing means not high passing amounts. - MC and AMC with 20 creativity can reach high passing amounts.
    Same for SC. only finishing not scores too much. SCs with off the ball and Jumping scores more.(i prefer heading too)
    👍
    Last edited by scemoka; 21-07-20 at 11:51 AM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:


  5. #579

    Join Date
    19-05-20
    Posts
    11
    vCash
    500
    Thanks scemoka! I am learning so much by your posts.

  6. #580

    Join Date
    22-02-19
    Posts
    19
    vCash
    500
    Hi scemoka do u have fav non wib wob formations? I can easily win everything with your xmas tree tactic


    Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

  7. #581

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    544
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by mmtonguc View Post
    Hi scemoka do u have fav non wib wob formations? I can easily win everything with your xmas tree tactic


    Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
    Hi mmtonguc,
    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...400#post475400

  8. #582

    Join Date
    20-07-19
    Posts
    5
    vCash
    500
    Hi scemoka, first of all thank you for your contribution, your tactics are really good.

    I used 262.mmj for few season with different teams (liverpool, ac milan, leipzig and fenerbahce) but iodinecf was a little bit better then this.

    Do you think iodinecf is the best tactic or can you recommend another tactic from your tactics?

    I love offensive tactics but i conceaded a lot with 262 mmj

    ps: i tried your other tactics but 262mmj was the most enjoyable to me.

  9. #583

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    544
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by grotesque View Post
    Hi scemoka, first of all thank you for your contribution, your tactics are really good.

    I used 262.mmj for few season with different teams (liverpool, ac milan, leipzig and fenerbahce) but iodinecf was a little bit better then this.

    Do you think iodinecf is the best tactic or can you recommend another tactic from your tactics?

    I love offensive tactics but i conceaded a lot with 262 mmj

    ps: i tried your other tactics but 262mmj was the most enjoyable to me.
    Hi grotesque,
    3-5-2 jsc can score around 262 mmj and conceedes less. 2-6-2 rho conceedes less too. 2-6-2 XM or rst conceede less too, in full play you can reach goals like mmj with right players.
    You can play these tactics with same player types.

    To play under these offensive tactics needs right team chemistry, it can't be compared with 4 back/no-wingbacks, where are 3 players only offensive.(AMC-SC)

  10. #584

    Join Date
    20-07-19
    Posts
    5
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi grotesque,
    3-5-2 jsc can score around 262 mmj and conceedes less. 2-6-2 rho conceedes less too. 2-6-2 XM or rst conceede less too, in full play you can reach goals like mmj with right players.
    You can play these tactics with same player types.

    To play under these offensive tactics needs right team chemistry, it can't be compared with 4 back/no-wingbacks, where are 3 players only offensive.(AMC-SC)
    Thank you very much for the explanation, i will try the other tactics as well.

    Keep up the good work and have a great weekend.

  11. #585

    Join Date
    09-05-18
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    35
    vCash
    500
    Hey scemoka, what would be your advice for later seasons in ODB, when it's drastically harder to score goals at home? For example, in 2032-33, I got 4-3-0 with 11:3 goal difference at home, and 4-0-0 with 17:1 on the road.

    Tactics, player attributes, anything you can offer, I'm listening

  12. #586

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    544
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by bartuc View Post
    Hey scemoka, what would be your advice for later seasons in ODB, when it's drastically harder to score goals at home? For example, in 2032-33, I got 4-3-0 with 11:3 goal difference at home, and 4-0-0 with 17:1 on the road.

    Tactics, player attributes, anything you can offer, I'm listening
    Hi Bartuc,
    ODB database later seasons - new regens almost all teams with high positioning.
    I always play around 100 years too until i got bored.
    What i always say mate?
    Sharpness
    This is valid for every formation espeacially for offensive tactics .
    Look at passing amounts, when needed use direct team passing. (triple my love 352 con,c-tree,4312 car and direct lobanovskiy later years fit better) (my triple love need sometimes direct passing too but usage few less than all others)
    Greetings!

  13. #587

    Join Date
    09-05-18
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    35
    vCash
    500
    which one is triple?
    I am mostly using jack’s testiranje.

  14. #588

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    544
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by bartuc View Post
    which one is triple?
    I am mostly using jack’s testiranje.
    My triple love : 3-5-2 con, christmas tree, 4-3-1-2 car.

    Testiranje is from M series. - all M offensive crazy scoring series needs mostly direct team passing later years in full play.

  15. #589

    Join Date
    09-05-18
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    35
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    My triple love : 3-5-2 con, christmas tree, 4-3-1-2 car.

    Testiranje is from M series. - all M offensive crazy scoring series needs mostly direct team passing later years in full play.
    oh, that triple

    thanks, I’ll try with direct passing... it’s frustrating to play 0-0, 1-0 and 1-1 home games again and again... And to win mostly 3-0, 4-0 on the road.

  16. #590

    Join Date
    09-05-18
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    35
    vCash
    500
    By the way, what did you mean with "look at the passing ammounts"? Too many passes or too little?

  17. #591

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    544
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by bartuc View Post
    By the way, what did you mean with "look at the passing ammounts"? Too many passes or too little?
    I mean look at your players during match, if passing amounts too much, switch to direct team passing. 👍

    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi itisme,
    Term ''Sharpness'' is valid in full-play (not for holidaying).
    During full-playing i always look at passing amounts of all players. When your team acting ''sharp'', team getting lots of goal attemtps and scoring goals. So sometimes when needed i switch team passing from short to direct for keeping ''sharpness''.
    Passing amounts of players per/game - between 25-35 and sharing ball equally all players- this is is optimal. For midfielders and wing-backs passing amounts up to 45/per game acceptable too. When your players passing more than 45-50 especially defenders and DMC, your team has unnecessary high possession, team becomes slow, your strikers can't touch the ball, and you gain less goal attemps, at the end you score less. You have more draws or sometimes losses 0-1 instead of winning.

  18. #592

    Join Date
    15-12-13
    Location
    Sheffield, usually.
    Posts
    181
    vCash
    500
    Such a great thread this, scemoka. You've made some great tactics over the years.

    In your opinion, out of your tactics, which would be the craziest in terms of high goals scored (and perhaps a little leaky in defence as a result) to play in full play mode?

    Possibly Rush?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:


  20. #593

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    544
    vCash
    500
    Hi Vik,
    Yes, possibly Rush is the craziest, but it is not leaky - it has big hole. and very inconsistent. It has some forward moves (especially at2nd boxes) - which has helped creation of new series, this is the only positive thing.

    +M, 2-6-2 XM and Triplex ( https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...112#post409112) are leaky but crazy scoring. 👍

  21. #594

    Join Date
    15-12-13
    Location
    Sheffield, usually.
    Posts
    181
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi Vik,
    Yes, possibly Rush is the craziest, but it is not leaky - it has big hole. and very inconsistent. It has some forward moves (especially at2nd boxes) - which has helped creation of new series, this is the only positive thing.

    +M, 2-6-2 XM and Triplex ( https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...112#post409112) are leaky but crazy scoring. 👍
    Brill, thank you for the quick reply! I'll give triplex a go I think - it suits my current team the most

  22. #595

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    544
    vCash
    500
    Hi mates,
    Here is the newest tactic 1-3x3 goo ready for usage.
    Formation is 1-3-3-3 for who loves to play offensive style with wide forwards.
    Ultra symmetric tactic for full-play. (11 players have equal moves wib&wob)
    Team mentality is attack, team passing short, but DC and 3 DMC have individual direct passing for keeping sharpness.
    You can use D/DMLC at left DMC, you can use D/DMRC at right DMC too, if they are better than your central DMCs.



    Although tactic is ultra symmetric and includes lots of default pos-moves and designed for full play, never saw scoring under 90 goals.




    Have Fun! => https://www.sendspace.com/file/2a4o6v
    Last edited by scemoka; Today at 12:56 AM. Reason: link updated

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:


  24. #596

    Join Date
    27-06-16
    Posts
    17
    vCash
    700
    Hi scemoka can you please check to see if the link for 1-3x3 goo is working? its not working for me at all. Thanks

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to ah786 For This Useful Post:


  26. #597

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    544
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ah786 View Post
    Hi scemoka can you please check to see if the link for 1-3x3 goo is working? its not working for me at all. Thanks
    Hi ah786, updated the link

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:


Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •