Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: User Tactics - scemoka

Quote Originally Posted by dilson84 View Post
    Hello Scemoka

is your tactics folder link outdated or blocked? i can download it, but can't open it!

Hi dilson84,
    folder rar file not outdated or blocked. If it outdated you could not be able download it. 👍
    During opening - errors. Probably your winrar version and my winrar version are clashing. (32bit vs 64bit).
    Visit online archive extractor page => https://extract.me - upload there scemoka.rar file.
    Hope it helps .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi dilson84,
    folder rar file not outdated or blocked. If it outdated you could not be able download it. 👍
    During opening - errors. Probably your winrar version and my winrar version are clashing. (32bit vs 64bit).
    Visit online archive extractor page => https://extract.me - upload there scemoka.rar file.
    Hope it helps .
    unfortunately it failed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dilson84 View Post
    unfortunately it failed as well.
    Hi dilson84,

1 july 2020 latest folder https://www.sendspace.com/file/6y9dp9 - just tested again, link works.

And try this.
    https://www.ezyzip.com/open-extract-...le-online.html - just tested, here works too. 👍

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

Hi dilson84,

1 july 2020 latest folder https://www.sendspace.com/file/6y9dp9 - just tested again, link works.

And try this.
    https://www.ezyzip.com/open-extract-...le-online.html - just tested, here works too. 👍
    now it works. thanks.

or use 7zip ... it's free & small in size

8. The Following User Says Thank You to donnyxme For This Useful Post:

Hi scemoka,

I'm using 2-6-2 rho with Man City in March update database save. Struggling to control games as well as win games.

Can I know what kind of player should I use for AMC and LM,RM?

Also my we are leaking many goals, is there any specific type of CB and GK to use for this tactic?

Quote Originally Posted by mufortune View Post
    Hi scemoka,

I'm using 2-6-2 rho with Man City in March update database save. Struggling to control games as well as win games.

Can I know what kind of player should I use for AMC and LM,RM?

Also my we are leaking many goals, is there any specific type of CB and GK to use for this tactic?
    Hi mufortune,
    I think problem not from central DCs. usage of central DCs are same at every formation. (wib-wob or nwwb formations)

2-6-2 rho is tweaked from 4-3-1-2 car. 2-6-2 rho can be considered solid in 262 shape.
    It means DL-DR of 4-3-1-2 car uppered to ML-MR, so don't use Sterling type wingers at ML-MR. Offensive minded wingers can have high ratings goals assists but you will conceede goals. (sterling can be use ML-MR in 262 MMJ which has different balance) Use Dani Alves, Trent Alex Arnold type wing-back or use winger who loves tackling at ML-MR.

I oftenly prefer flaired good dribbler - finisher at AMC and you can use high creative players at AMC too for holding possession at opponent's defend zone.

Central MCs i always prefer agressive tacklers with good off the ball.
    Use total of 3 attacking minded players (AMC-SC-SC) and Kevin De Bruyne to MC as fouth. (think ancelotti's 4312 milan)

And remember sharpness is everything!

Don't let your DCs passing too much
    Greetings.

Thank you! You have opened my mind!

Yes I have been using attacking wingers like Sane on the ML-MR. I will try Cancelo and Zinchenko now and look to buy the wing-back type players in the next window.

At the AMC, would it be possible to play AML-AMR or FC who are good dribbler & finisher?

For the 2 MC, meaning that 1 is more defensive while the other more attacking?

Yes I remember always about sharpness! Change to direct passing if 1st half my team has little shots and too much passing at defensive line.

4-3-1-2 car is godlike! I use it with 2nd manager at Man Utd, won everything thing last season.

Can I also asked that 2-6-2rho is interchangeable with 3-5-2con? It seems like these 2 formations play with almost same type of players.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mufortune For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mufortune View Post
    Thank you! You have opened my mind!

Yes I have been using attacking wingers like Sane on the ML-MR. I will try Cancelo and Zinchenko now and look to buy the wing-back type players in the next window.

At the AMC, would it be possible to play AML-AMR or FC who are good dribbler & finisher?

For the 2 MC, meaning that 1 is more defensive while the other more attacking?

Yes I remember always about sharpness! Change to direct passing if 1st half my team has little shots and too much passing at defensive line.

4-3-1-2 car is godlike! I use it with 2nd manager at Man Utd, won everything thing last season.

Can I also asked that 2-6-2rho is interchangeable with 3-5-2con? It seems like these 2 formations play with almost same type of players.
    Yes, for MCs i mean one tackler good header, one attacker... at he end you know your team better than me, you will find the right balance.

Of course you can use AMR or FC at AMC.

With solid 3-5-2 con - you don't need to interchange any formation. It is agrressive and harsh tactic. arrowed amc is must FC. (second striker).
    I think better to use in different club rather than Man City.
    Right now i use at 3-5-2 con at Juve. 15 league games, 14 clean sheets. Monster!

2-6-2 rho i think it can interchangeable with 3-4-3 att. Wingers same. Two MCs same.
    In addition you wanted to use AMR at AMC- FC at AMC etc.
    In 3-4-3 you can use AMR at right arrowed AMC, FCs/AMCs/AMLs at left arrowed AMC or Sane.
    3-4-3 att fits your Man City! 👍 (imho)
    Cheers!
    Last edited by scemoka; 19-08-20 at 01:13 PM.

Hey again, scemoka.

Would it be possible for you to tell us what attributes you look for at each position?

As I told you before, I’m playing in season 40+ of ODB, and struggling to score with all those players with high positioning.
    Your help with the attributes would mean a lot

Hi bartuc,
    20 times i said.
    Again i say,
    1 June - summer, i always look at player stats of every league which are selected.

sort by average rating - higher than 7,80 - i click him, if i like him i add him or scout him.

sort by tackles - around 4,5 -tackles per game for DMC -MC , around 5 - 6 tackles for defender - i add him short list. For DCs it is important that
    DCs played at 4 backed formation. not 3-5-2, 5-3-2, 3-4-3 AI.

sort by dribbling. around 4 driblling or more per game - is for me. I add him to short list. (mostly for wingers,amc - second strikers, or sometimes for mezzalas)

GK. bravery strentgh 17+

DC-DMC*MC - +15 agrression default. determition i also want. Agression +high average rating is better than determitiaon + low average rating.
    Agrr+determiton+high avg rating perfect.
    Full Backs- Again 15+ agression. Avg rating.5 tackles per game. If they are wing-backs dribbling, off the ball and crossing.

For every position Pace+Jumping+Determitaion give athletism too.

+15 off the ball i prefer everywhere except DCs and centre DMCs.
    If i use DMC at MLC or MRC - i want off the ball. heading or dribbling as extra.
    AMC - always i say. high driblling. Creativity too. off the ball - Flair default.
    FCs - second strikers SCs - dribbling or crativity. Creativity at second striker very useful.
    Sc - Off the ball as default - heading jumping. - finishing.

greetings.

Thanks! You don’t pay much attention to work rate and teamwork?

Quote Originally Posted by bartuc View Post
    Thanks! You don’t pay much attention to work rate and teamwork?
    Work rate and teamwork very important, from D to M. Forgot to write stamina too.
    If have Ronaldinho regen - i don't pay attention his work rate and teamwork.

H Scemoka,

I am hoping to get the 4-2-1-3 working.
    After reading and checking desp his tactics with a high pressing, and your with ball tactics i'm hoping now to have a great tactic.

I've attached the tactic for you to look and perhaps adjust a couple of things to get this tactic stable.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/gn4ef1

Im also wondering what your opinion is to use a AML and put it on the FLC spot.

Thank you in advance!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ballo For This Useful Post:

Welldone ballo,
    Wob top box - 2nd top box same for high pressing!
    Tactic sharp, DCs passing long.
    Let the mates enjoy this tactic, for who loves 4-2-1-3.
    Of course you can use AML at left FC spot.
    You can re-position FLC-FRC down to AML-AMR arrowed to forwards too.
    By this way your tactic will look like 4-2-3-1. And it will be more flexible at wings.
    Oftenly FLC performs better at AML spot rather than AML at Left FC sport.
    Greetings!

Welldone ballo,
    Wob top box - 2nd top box same for high pressing!
    Tactic sharp, DCs passing long.
    Let the mates enjoy this tactic, for who loves 4-2-1-3.
    Of course you can use AML at left FC spot.
    You can re-position FLC-FRC down to AML-AMR arrowed to forwards too.
    By this way your tactic will look like 4-2-3-1. And it will be more flexible at wings.
    Oftenly FLC performs better at AML spot rather than AML at Left FC sport.
    Greetings!
    Thanks buddy!
    Suggestions on the player instructions? for example the MC?

Quote Originally Posted by ballo View Post
    Thanks buddy!
    Suggestions on the player instructions? for example the MC?
    Although MCs very mobile in your shape, your choice on MCs not run wiht ball, no forward runs are compatible with team balance, because you have 3 forwards, two MCs must be strong tacklers.(using DMCs at MC position fits)
    No need to touch.

Although MCs very mobile in your shape, your choice on MCs not run wiht ball, no forward runs are compatible with team balance, because you have 3 forwards, two MCs must be strong tacklers.(using DMCs at MC position fits)
    No need to touch.

The 3 forwards are also not getting great grades. They need to have more infleunce on the game.
    Defenders are leaking to much goals.

The 3 forwards are also not getting great grades. They need to have more infleunce on the game.
    Defenders are leaking to much goals.
    In my runs under torotest 3 forwards scored well. I think reason of leaking not defenders. High pressing causes leaking, and MCs if they don't tackle 6 each (as they are very mobile in yours), you conceede naturally. In your shape if you want concede less you need HMC. Thomas Müller type tackler-pressing AMC.

In my runs under torotest 3 forwards scored well. I think reason of leaking not defenders. High pressing causes leaking, and MCs if they don't tackle 6 each (as they are very mobile in yours), you conceede naturally. In your shape if you want concede less you need HMC. Thomas Müller type tackler-pressing AMC.
    HMC means that I need to adjust the player instruction? and also put in a Hard working AMC?

Thank you again!

HMC means that I need to adjust the player instruction? and also put in a Hard working AMC?

Thank you again!
    HMC is High Pressing rounding midfieldier. Not need player instructions. Just put High working AMC - determination-team work work- rate- tackling heading. (Thomas Müller) Not a classical trequartista.

Or try 4X1 btb (box to box), wib 4213 wob 42121 - not pressing high. Needs same player types with yours.

HMC is High Pressing rounding midfieldier. Not need player instructions. Just put High working AMC - determination-team work work- rate- tackling heading. (Thomas Müller) Not a classical trequartista.

Or try 4X1 btb (box to box), wib 4213 wob 42121 - not pressing high. Needs same player types with yours.

I quite don't understand what you mean with the 4x1 btb , could you send a picture of what your meaning with that?

Sorry... and again thanks!

[/B]

I quite don't understand what you mean with the 4x1 btb , could you send a picture of what your meaning with that?

Sorry... and again thanks!
    4X1 btb is a tactic created around 3 months ago. https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...867#post482867

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6y9dp9

Thanks man! I adjusted the tactic to the overview that I want and I think this is more stable than the first one.
    I put in a link so you can check what I did with your tactic.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ii0c7b

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ballo For This Useful Post:

Thanks man! I adjusted the tactic to the overview that I want and I think this is more stable than the first one.
    I put in a link so you can check what I did with your tactic.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ii0c7b
    Ok. Yes, now much more solid than first one.
    I little touched at wob 2nd side box - (two notches only) for more symmetric.
    Right now looks great! Run quick test. 93 goals de graafschaap. Pure 4-2-1-3
    Have Fun! => https://www.sendspace.com/file/28btx4