Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
Results 626 to 643 of 643

Thread: User Tactics - scemoka

  1. #626

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Ok. Yes, now much more solid than first one.
    I little touched at wob 2nd side box - (two notches only) for more symmetric.
    Right now looks great! Run quick test. 93 goals de graafschaap. Pure 4-2-1-3
    Have Fun! => https://www.sendspace.com/file/28btx4
    Thanks!
    Wich position ended the graafschap?

  2. #627

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by ballo View Post
    Thanks!
    Wich position ended the graafschap?
    Champions!
    With latest touches 4-2-1-3 reached its maximum right now. No room for improvement.
    May be there will be born a tactic - as revolutionary and extra-ordinary monster one (for basing on) in future - we will see. 👍
    Last edited by scemoka; 28-08-20 at 02:41 PM.

  3. #628

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Champions!
    With latest touches 4-2-1-3 reached its maximum right now. No room for improvement.
    May be there will be born a tactic - as revolutionary and extra-ordinary monster one (for basing on) in future - we will see. 👍
    Yeah indeed!

    To close this case I've applied the High Pressing on the tactic with a normal mentality and direct passing.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/o3f6su

    Let me know what you think.

    thanks again buddy and have a nice weekend!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ballo For This Useful Post:


  5. #629

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by ballo View Post
    Yeah indeed!

    To close this case I've applied the High Pressing on the tactic with a normal mentality and direct passing.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/o3f6su

    Let me know what you think.

    thanks again buddy and have a nice weekend!
    You will certainly score more goals, it will be more funny with direct team passing.
    But its balance a little bit shaken you can conceede more because of high pressing.
    And passing amounts will not be equal or close each players. Defenders again will have passing amounts more than others.
    Direct team passing works better at tactics like Lobanovskiy or desp's 3-5-1-1 dna, wob mainly - man behind ball.

    So i suggest you for 4-2-3-1 blo HP (high pressing);
    set team passing short.
    set individual direct passing for 6 players. DL-DR-DC-DC-MC-MC.
    AMC-FC-SC-FC - set as team. (no touch)(it means short)
    By this way passing amounts between Defend-Midfield line and AMC-FC line more close to each other and AMC_FCS will take ball more, and you will conceede less in this balanced situation. 👍

  6. #630

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    You will certainly score more goals, it will be more funny with direct team passing.
    But its balance a little bit shaken you can conceede more because of high pressing.
    And passing amounts will not be equal or close each players. Defenders again will have passing amounts more than others.
    Direct team passing works better at tactics like Lobanovskiy or desp's 3-5-1-1 dna, wob mainly - man behind ball.

    So i suggest you for 4-2-3-1 blo HP (high pressing);
    set team passing short.
    set individual direct passing for 6 players. DL-DR-DC-DC-MC-MC.
    AMC-FC-SC-FC - set as team. (no touch)(it means short)
    By this way passing amounts between Defend-Midfield line and AMC-FC line more close to each other and AMC_FCS will take ball more, and you will conceede less in this balanced situation. 👍

    Thanks man, I will have a weekend to play it and check it out!

  7. #631

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by ballo View Post
    Thanks man, I will have a weekend to play it and check it out!
    Formation works fine! What to do with a DC that passes to much?

  8. #632

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by ballo View Post
    Formation works fine! What to do with a DC that passes to much?
    I glad that works fine, i guessed it too.

    In this situation very difficult to solve, because we already did some settings - by giving individual direct passing for 6 players. (DL-DR-DC-DC-MC-MC).
    Player types can cause this too. Use DCs with lesser anticipation-decisions, %90 of DCs with high anticitipation and decisions have much more passing amounts. (less passing -creativity too for DCs, although most of DCs not so high)
    You can try by removing MCs individual direct passing - by this way MCs can have more passing amounts (individual direct passing only for DL-DR-DC-DC), but not sure, need to test.

  9. #633

    Join Date
    20-03-13
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi mates!
    During ATL shared Rhombus, during RTL shared 2-6-2 rst & 2-6-2 MMJ, right now for full play i share 2-6-2 rho.



    Symmetric, non arrowed tactic. More solid than previous 262 versions because its structure is my love solid 4-3-1-2 car (c_tree-nagoya grampus tweaked) which i always conceede only 1-7 goals whole season. Wob wingers are uppered here, so that MLC-MRC proportionaly only 1-2 notches centered, MC 1-2 notch lowered and he became DMC.

    Scores lots of goals. 7 games full-play 33 goals with torotest. (one of record).


    Have Fun! => https://www.mediafire.com/file/il8a8...2_rho.tct/file
    Hi Scemokes, which tactic holds the goal scoring record in torotest?

  10. #634

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    580
    Hi marc1986,
    I didn't made a list , but +M and 4-3-3 hpt as far as i remember that scored too much.

  11. #635

    Join Date
    20-03-13
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi marc1986,
    I didn't made a list , but +M and 4-3-3 hpt as far as i remember that scored too much.
    download link? would love to try

  12. #636

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by marc1986 View Post
    download link? would love to try
    Go to first page, look at first post

  13. #637

    Join Date
    16-09-15
    Posts
    1
    Hi

    These look great and I wanna give them a try. I can download the file OK but when i try to open it i get the message 'The archive is either in unknown format or damaged'.
    Any ideas?
    Do I need to use a different RAR app?

    Thanks

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to maximusprime For This Useful Post:


  15. #638

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by maximusprime View Post
    Hi

    These look great and I wanna give them a try. I can download the file OK but when i try to open it i get the message 'The archive is either in unknown format or damaged'.
    Any ideas?
    Do I need to use a different RAR app?

    Thanks
    Hi maximusprime, may be your winrar and my winrar clashing 32/64 bit...
    may be you don't have 7zip (some users can open with it).

    visit here https://www.ezyzip.com/open-extract-...le-online.html
    upload scemoka.rar, click to exract, you can download tactics one by one without using software

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:


  17. #639

    Join Date
    31-07-19
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw33Z View Post




    my backup LWB ( PA of 122 !! ) has dreamstats for this , look at the screen : i've put MCL Balldelli on direct passing , but Patterson ( LWB) is still on team passing , but gets huge amount of passes every game .
    lets see how Patterson does with direct passing
    can you please tell me your font and colour scheme?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to L Diogo For This Useful Post:


  19. #640

    Join Date
    22-02-19
    Posts
    23
    Hi scemoka,

    I generally use your Christmass Tree for my main tactic, but sometimes changed to 433 wia or 4312 car... I know they are tweaks of CT.

    But i m looking for more attractive football so XM looks fine for me. Is it the most attacking one am i right? And which tactics also can i use as a back-up of it? More defensive versions maybe?

  20. #641

    Join Date
    24-03-12
    Posts
    37
    Hey Scemoka, some great tactics, thanks for what you do

    I know you have some good 352's but what's your best, if any 532?

    Maybe something like


    GK
    CB CB CB

    RB LB

    CM CM

    ACM

    FC FC

  21. #642

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by mmtonguc View Post
    Hi scemoka,

    I generally use your Christmass Tree for my main tactic, but sometimes changed to 433 wia or 4312 car... I know they are tweaks of CT.

    But i m looking for more attractive football so XM looks fine for me. Is it the most attacking one am i right? And which tactics also can i use as a back-up of it? More defensive versions maybe?
    Hi mmtonguc, yes it is one of most attacking. 3-3-3-1 gua can be good alternative for XM. XM scores a bit more but conceede more.
    4-1-3-2 off, W-T bie, 3-1-5-1 ant - are fit for attractive attacking style.

  22. #643

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by B.A. View Post
    Hey Scemoka, some great tactics, thanks for what you do

    I know you have some good 352's but what's your best, if any 532?

    Maybe something like


    GK
    CB CB CB

    RB LB

    CM CM

    ACM

    FC FC
    Hi B.A,
    In the pack there are 5-3-2 dna (wide wing-backs) and 3-5-2 jsc (narrowed wingers) which have arrowed central MC is AMC.

    AND Here is the latest 5-3-2 cvc.



    have fun! => https://www.sendspace.com/file/486tu3

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:


Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •