Thread: Saved game cannot be saved

vCash

Saved game cannot be saved

Hi guys,

Playing the ODB and was just into the third season. Went to save the game and it came up that it could not be saved. After Ctrl + alt + del and closing the program I then tested it again, and every other game saved, and the same message came up. I reinstalled the program but no such luck. Is there a way to fix it? When I had previously saved the game it came up there was a problem with hall of fame but I would click okay and it would save.

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Are you saying a previously played game (that you saved) now cannot be saved (if you start playing it again)?

If so, what is the actual error message?

Tried saving to a different path or call it something different?

vCash
    Yeah that's correct. Was playing a saved game that had saved many times, I actually had auto save on weekly so I knew it was saving. Went to exit and save the game and the message came up. I do not know how to add a screen shot but the message was "The saved game "C:\program files (x86)\championship manager 01-02\elche.sav" could not be saved"

Since that message has come up I then force closed the game and went into another saved game, went to save that and the same message came up, I tried that on a few games and all the same. I have also reinstalled the whole game but the same thing happens.

vCash
    tried saving to a different path? (e.g desktop)

save under different name?

vCash
    How do I save it to a different path?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlovelock View Post
    How do I save it to a different path?
    When you click save game, it brings up the default patch or the path last chosen to save

Just overwrite it with where you want it saved