Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: League / Cup Structure Queries

vCash
    Unfortunately we don't have access to the game code so sadly competition rules and layouts can't be changed as far as I'm aware.

vCash
    Is it possible to put relegation on leagues that do not have that? As in the Australian? He did not want to create other divisions, only relegation and promotion of random teams.

Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    You can be 'stealing' unused code from elsewhere.

Finding how to do that on here is another matter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    You can be 'stealing' unused code from elsewhere.

Finding how to do that on here is another matter
    I did not understand. Is there any tutorial on this?

vCash
    Good morning community!

I apologize if this message does not correspond to this topic.

My query is for the next topic. Directed to those who really know about programming

In the Copa Libertadores the fixture starts in February and ends in November. Now the final is a unique match in neutral status. Similar to the champions league

It also has players registration before starting the competition. 30 players can be chosen. And you can modify a maximum of 5 after the group stage

Could this be modified?

With respect to the Copa Sudamericana, the fixture is similar. February to November and the final is a unique match.

And the format of the comeptencia would be like this

32 teams

5 argentina
    5 Brazil
    4 uruguay
    4 chile
    3 colombia
    3 Paraguay
    2 ecuador
    2 peru
    2 bolivia
    2 venezuela

Round of 16, round-trip matches, until the final that would be a unique match.

Player that has been registered for COPA LIBERTADORES will not be able to play in COPA SUDAMERICANA, identical if it were to the revez.

ARGENTINA

Could the SUPERCOPA ARGENTINA be created? It is disputed between the winner of the COPA ARGENTINA and the best of the league. Unique match in neutral stadium (generally played in may)

COPA ARGENTINA

Fixture from June to December

Thanks for coming and I hope you can make some changes, so the game has more realism

Goodbye!

vCash
    Saturn I would like to create a super cup between Africa and Asia, but if I reactivate the asian super cup there is no winning CAF champion league. Why?

vCash
    I don't know, Gio was the one who edited the CAF Champions League.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodry97 View Post
    Good morning community!

I apologize if this message does not correspond to this topic.

My query is for the next topic. Directed to those who really know about programming

In the Copa Libertadores the fixture starts in February and ends in November. Now the final is a unique match in neutral status. Similar to the champions league

It also has players registration before starting the competition. 30 players can be chosen. And you can modify a maximum of 5 after the group stage

Could this be modified?

With respect to the Copa Sudamericana, the fixture is similar. February to November and the final is a unique match.

And the format of the comeptencia would be like this

32 teams

5 argentina
    5 Brazil
    4 uruguay
    4 chile
    3 colombia
    3 Paraguay
    2 ecuador
    2 peru
    2 bolivia
    2 venezuela

Round of 16, round-trip matches, until the final that would be a unique match.

Player that has been registered for COPA LIBERTADORES will not be able to play in COPA SUDAMERICANA, identical if it were to the revez.

ARGENTINA

Could the SUPERCOPA ARGENTINA be created? It is disputed between the winner of the COPA ARGENTINA and the best of the league. Unique match in neutral stadium (generally played in may)

COPA ARGENTINA

Fixture from June to December

Thanks for coming and I hope you can make some changes, so the game has more realism

Goodbye!

Hi, I would like to make the changes proposed by Rodry97, someone who knows programming and can do it?
    I currently use the GS MOD that Giovanni Santana had programmed, but as I read, he does not dedicate himself more to this topic.
    In that patch for example the Argentine Supercopa would be missing, and improve the South American Cup (currently in the patch starts in the quarterfinals and is too short and with few teams).
    It would also be nice to put the final of the Copa Libertadores in a single match and in a neutral court, as it will be done from this year .. can I help with these changes and give us a hand to know where to start doing them?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213