Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: League / Cup Structure Queries

vCash
    Unfortunately we don't have access to the game code so sadly competition rules and layouts can't be changed as far as I'm aware.

vCash
    Is it possible to put relegation on leagues that do not have that? As in the Australian? He did not want to create other divisions, only relegation and promotion of random teams.

vCash
    You can be 'stealing' unused code from elsewhere.

Finding how to do that on here is another matter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    You can be 'stealing' unused code from elsewhere.

Finding how to do that on here is another matter
    I did not understand. Is there any tutorial on this?

vCash
    Good morning community!

I apologize if this message does not correspond to this topic.

My query is for the next topic. Directed to those who really know about programming

In the Copa Libertadores the fixture starts in February and ends in November. Now the final is a unique match in neutral status. Similar to the champions league

It also has players registration before starting the competition. 30 players can be chosen. And you can modify a maximum of 5 after the group stage

Could this be modified?

With respect to the Copa Sudamericana, the fixture is similar. February to November and the final is a unique match.

And the format of the comeptencia would be like this

32 teams

5 argentina
    5 Brazil
    4 uruguay
    4 chile
    3 colombia
    3 Paraguay
    2 ecuador
    2 peru
    2 bolivia
    2 venezuela

Round of 16, round-trip matches, until the final that would be a unique match.

Player that has been registered for COPA LIBERTADORES will not be able to play in COPA SUDAMERICANA, identical if it were to the revez.

ARGENTINA

Could the SUPERCOPA ARGENTINA be created? It is disputed between the winner of the COPA ARGENTINA and the best of the league. Unique match in neutral stadium (generally played in may)

COPA ARGENTINA

Fixture from June to December

Thanks for coming and I hope you can make some changes, so the game has more realism

Goodbye!

vCash
    Saturn I would like to create a super cup between Africa and Asia, but if I reactivate the asian super cup there is no winning CAF champion league. Why?

vCash
    I don't know, Gio was the one who edited the CAF Champions League.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodry97 View Post
    Good morning community!

I apologize if this message does not correspond to this topic.

My query is for the next topic. Directed to those who really know about programming

In the Copa Libertadores the fixture starts in February and ends in November. Now the final is a unique match in neutral status. Similar to the champions league

It also has players registration before starting the competition. 30 players can be chosen. And you can modify a maximum of 5 after the group stage

Could this be modified?

With respect to the Copa Sudamericana, the fixture is similar. February to November and the final is a unique match.

And the format of the comeptencia would be like this

32 teams

5 argentina
    5 Brazil
    4 uruguay
    4 chile
    3 colombia
    3 Paraguay
    2 ecuador
    2 peru
    2 bolivia
    2 venezuela

Round of 16, round-trip matches, until the final that would be a unique match.

Player that has been registered for COPA LIBERTADORES will not be able to play in COPA SUDAMERICANA, identical if it were to the revez.

ARGENTINA

Could the SUPERCOPA ARGENTINA be created? It is disputed between the winner of the COPA ARGENTINA and the best of the league. Unique match in neutral stadium (generally played in may)

COPA ARGENTINA

Fixture from June to December

Thanks for coming and I hope you can make some changes, so the game has more realism

Goodbye!

Hi, I would like to make the changes proposed by Rodry97, someone who knows programming and can do it?
    I currently use the GS MOD that Giovanni Santana had programmed, but as I read, he does not dedicate himself more to this topic.
    In that patch for example the Argentine Supercopa would be missing, and improve the South American Cup (currently in the patch starts in the quarterfinals and is too short and with few teams).
    It would also be nice to put the final of the Copa Libertadores in a single match and in a neutral court, as it will be done from this year .. can I help with these changes and give us a hand to know where to start doing them?

vCash

Would it be possible to swap Gibraltar for Ireland

Would it be possible with the editor to swap the Gibraltar teams/league/competition for Irish ones and make Gibraltar playable. Only thing Ireland has lots of competitions can you change those over also ??

vCash

Bulgaria championship

Hello.
    I wanna play bulgaria championship. Basic game not permit it.
    Is ti possible ? how ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibclaret80 View Post
    Would it be possible with the editor to swap the Gibraltar teams/league/competition for Irish ones and make Gibraltar playable. Only thing Ireland has lots of competitions can you change those over also ??
    Can do it all you requesting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djole2mcloud View Post
    Can do it all you requesting
    Yes please. If its easy to do any league which is closest to the Gib 1 in Europe.

vCash

United States

Hey guys, how are you? I'm not sure this is the place to ask this but I'm currently working on a new pack of backgrounds for the MLS (lower league) and there seem to be a lot of Teams and old teams which I'm guessing are hard coded into the DB and you just replaced them with new franchises, also some "2" teams like Atlanta United 2 (which I would guess its like their B squad).

Could anyone be kind enough to explain me how the MLS Lower and unknown leagues work so I can know which bg's I should make and which I should avoid?

Thanks so much in advance you guys!

vCash

Creating new league

Someone might know how to create another league in the game? Or maybe replace an existing league.
    I tried to replace an existing league but i had a problem, the teams i want to create already exist in a lower division of the game and i dont want the team to be twice.
    Who knows how to do it?
    Last edited by haim101; 25-01-20 at 06:57 PM.

vCash
    I don't think you're able to create additional leagues - but in the editor you can swap the clubs you want to be in a league. For example you could swap Conference South teams with teams based in level 9 and the conference south would in essence be the league from level 9.

vCash

Red face Indoor soccer

Hi folks,

I would like to convert CM to an indoor-soccer version.
    Consequently, I need to apply a few modifications.
    Unfortunately, despite using different softwares/patchs to edit the game data, it remains 3 unsolvable points for me at this time:
    - limit the number of players to 6 (including a GK) on the field,
    - divide the game into four quarters of 15 minutes each,
    - after each match, a MVP is nominated in each team.

Could you please help me if you know the way to do this?
    (I am able to use hexadecimal software if necessary)

Many thanks in advance,

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mlayus For This Useful Post:

vCash

Editor to change number of teams in Leagues?

Hi, I'm using the tapani 2.2.1 patch I believe. It's bthe one used for the march 2019 data update (last year's).

Is there a way to make bundesliga, serie a, lig Un etc, 20 teams using an editor?

Thanks in advance.

vCash
    You will need to edit the exe. The editor doesn't allow those changes (or else that would be in a Data Update)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    The "Copa Libertadores" begins in February and ends in late November. Before the start of the club world cup.

The "Copa Sudamericana" is also played in the same period as the "Copa Libertadores"

Can anyone make a patch for this?

vCash

danish super cup not loading after borrow from north ireland

Hi

I tried to apply the northern irish charity shield as danish super cup, and the offsets works fine
    0078A26E - MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[9CF8C0]
    0078A2D5 - MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[9CF8B0]
    0078A345 - MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[9CF8C0]

where 9CF8C0 is ni cup changed to 9CF708 (danish cup) and 9CF8B0 (ni premier) changed to 9CF5AC (danish premier).

The new cup works fine, but, only load when northern ireland is loaded as league, and not denmark. I changed the nation of the cup, but there can be an offset to load the cup danish leagues not northern irihs ones.
    Pls hep me!
    Thanks a lot!

vCash
    I found some post about it in the offset thread: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...175#post336175 but it states, you can call a cup for the place of another cup.
    So i i only have 4 danish competition, i need to disable one, to use the northern irihs charity instead.
    Oor, i disable all northern irish competiitons (because they have 5 comps) and load the danish 1-2-3 divs, cup and the former northern irish charitiy as danish super cup ? Does it possible or i cant load denmark or norther ireland ?
    Aren't there any solution to just load a new cup with another country?

vCash
    What i try, change northern irihs leagues to danish ones.
    So i disabled all nir competitions, and change the following offsets :
    00835E6E to 005525E0 (nir premier to danish premier)
    00835EC3 to 005516F0 (nir firs to danish first)
    00835F69 to 00553E80 (nir league cup to danish second, im not sure, can be a cup changed to a league)
    00835F16 to 005509B0 (nir cup to danish cup)
    835f9d nor charitiy is temporarily disabled to not be cause error.
    But after the changes the game not loaded, maybe the league cup cause that.

Edit: not the league cup to league was the problem, i changed back the league cup to its original, and disable, but the nir league cause freeze out when try to load the league immidiately.
    So it is just not possible to change a whole league to another ?
    The whole thing is not work that way The whole league swap is other method. SO i really confused is the original question is doable or not. Or i need to give it up.
    Last edited by Bhaalspawn; 03-04-20 at 12:08 PM.

vCash
    Finnaly it works with that way i found in this post: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...119#post292119

I dont know how stable it is, but works.

https://imgur.com/a/xSLBMkr

I run in holiday mod 20 seasons, and works fine.
    Last edited by Bhaalspawn; 05-04-20 at 10:11 AM.

vCash

Scotia League

So I've replaced the Greek leagues with the Scottish leagues - this means that there are now two leagues of 14 clubs each, with 26 games total in each league. Finally a sensible format for Scottish football!

Kept the best sides going by stadium capacity - minus the old firm (who I've given reps of 1 and amateur status). Queens Park kept in National League, we'll see for how long!

Premier League and National League
    - 26 games total, 14 teams in each, each play one another home and away. 2 up and 2 down.

Scotia Shield
    - one off game from previous years cup winner and premier winner

Scotia Cup
    - 11 groups of 4 teams, top 2 teams from each progress, knockout from there (actually works 11 2nd place, plus 1 1st place in 2nd round - other 10 winners get a bye to the 3rd round) 44-28 = 16 teams from lower league including the likes of Spartans, Burntisland Shipyard, Kelty Hearts etc.

Made match importance, league reputation etc 20 in the editor, so attendances are good domestically at around 85-90% capacity. Will play a few more seasons and see what happens, but this also seems to affect the managerial merry go round with more visible sackings.

Few questions though (maybe mostly Olly):

How do I increase/view prize money and TV rights etc?
    Can I invoke a no-foreigner rule? At present, this defaults to including English/Irish in Greece.
    Anyway to easily change Scotia to Scotland (it wouldn't fit using Names Editor)?
    Still using ODB for now - can I turn off Intertoto and does their entrants roll into the UEFA Cup?

vCash

whats i miss when trying to change danish first division teams fixtures ?

Hi!

I tried to increase the danish first division from 16 to 20 clubs, it works fine, until i try to jmp the fixtures from another league.
    than it never loads the game anymore just quit without response.

the changes:

no of teams
    005522A2 |. 66:C746 3E 10 MOV WORD PTR DS:[ESI+3E],14

teams * 59 in hex
    0055229B |. 68 B0030000 PUSH 49C ; Arg1 = 3B0 - 49C - teams*59

fixtures
    005519EA |. 66:C700 1E00 MOV WORD PTR DS:[EAX],26 ; | 1E-26

fixtures 38 in danish 2nd
    005519E5 68 A6090000 PUSH 9A6 changed value
    00551A6B \E9 9BCA2F00 JMP 0084E50B
    00551A70 C2 0800 RETN 8

of course i added 4 more teams with editor. something i missed ? The rounds are already 2 so i not changed theme.
    THanks fo help!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast