Thread: National Players rapidly decreasing stats when you are managing that Nation

National Players rapidly decreasing stats when you are managing that Nation

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for a thread to verify if this is a thing, but I couldn't find any confirmation anywhere so hoping someone might be able to comment.

I've played many CM games now with the original patch and original database, usually starting with maximum database, but with just 1 selected league. After a couple of seasons I usually succeed in getting a National job somewhere, for example managing Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Brazil, Mexico, South Korea.. but very shortly after gaining control all players in the national selecting are dropping in stats. Like even players still in their prime age 24-27. They could easily lose 2-3 points in every non-physical attribute.

Has anyone else experienced this before? Is there a fix/patch?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AndriesJSD View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've been searching for a thread to verify if this is a thing, but I couldn't find any confirmation anywhere so hoping someone might be able to comment.

I've played many CM games now with the original patch and original database, usually starting with maximum database, but with just 1 selected league. After a couple of seasons I usually succeed in getting a National job somewhere, for example managing Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Brazil, Mexico, South Korea.. but very shortly after gaining control all players in the national selecting are dropping in stats. Like even players still in their prime age 24-27. They could easily lose 2-3 points in every non-physical attribute.

Has anyone else experienced this before? Is there a fix/patch?

Thanks
    Have never experienced that with 3.9.68.