Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Seemingly Unanswerable

vCash
    make sure to right click on file called 242.exe and tick Run As Administrator

vCash

Error v3.9.68T transfer_screens..cpp 7445

Hello, has anyone meet this problem?

It was appeared when I tried to click "set transfer status" of my player. After that, game is turn off. It is interesting that this issue does not appear on every players.

https://prnt.sc/lxyd5p

vCash
    Strange.

vCash

June System Slowdown

Every season in the middle of June the game slows to a crawl to update transfer data for the following season. Is there any way to make this process run faster? I only have two playable leagues running but 8 or 9 background leagues, is it the background leagues that slows everything down?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveV View Post
    Every season in the middle of June the game slows to a crawl to update transfer data for the following season. Is there any way to make this process run faster? I only have two playable leagues running but 8 or 9 background leagues, is it the background leagues that slows everything down?
    Hav a cup of tea or coffee while the computer is doing its job.

vCash
    besides what samsami suggested, reducing the number of playable leagues will definetelly help but im not sure about background leagues, probably yes. Tapani patch 2.22 (which is included in saturn patches too) has a 5% performance improvement and Tapani said he could optimize it even more making it multithread but...
    Last edited by MadScientist; 26-12-18 at 05:51 PM.

vCash
    chosing min db in game options before starting new savegame i think helps too

vCash
    It does. Matches stored is another setting.

vCash
    Changed anything in editor?

vCash

"CM0102.exe has stopped working" (Argentine 2nd Division bug)

Hi guys,

My game has crashed on the evening of August 1st and I believe it's due to the Argentine 2nd Division bug where the season resets on this date. To confirm this I tried to access the 'Average Points' tab in this division and it crashes.

Does anyone know of a fix to this issue? Really don't want to lose this save.

I'm playing on a Mac and using version 3.9.68

vCash

Frozen

Hi guys/gals!

I did one season as Man Utd & didnít encounter a single issue/problem.

I then started a new save with Inter Milan & the game has been freezing ever since.
    There doesnít seem to be a pattern to the freezing. The first time it happened was when I was typing my name for what I wanted to be addressed as in game. Itís froze at half time, when a player has got injured & on the news screen etc.

Also, when the issue happens, itís not just the game that freezes, but my whole computer. The only thing that doesnít freeze is my mouse cursor.
    How can my Man Utd game run perfect & the Inter one turn into a joke?

The only patch iíve installed is the one to get the game running after I got the message saying there wasnít enough memory space.
    Any help/suggestions appreciated!
    Thanks!

vCash
    Are you using 2 monitors? If so, it will only run in the screen you loaded the game in originally

vCash
    No, iím only using one monitor.
    The Utd & Inter saves are separate.

I just donít know what the problem is!

vCash

CM Shuts Down Automatically

Hi everyone,

I wondered if anyone could help me.

Everytime I play a long term game of CM, it tends to completely shut down and take me back to the desktop screen after I play like a season and a quarter.

I have no idea why it keeps doing this, but it commonly happens.

Wondered if anyone has the same issue and knows a work around?

Many thanks for your help.

Matt

vCash

Detailed game commentary question. Events.cfg file

"First you open the events.cfg file.
    At the very top there are a few rows that explain what the numbers in the events correspond to. The one that makes the detailed report appear in the match report is "report count". It's the sixth number after the "=" sign in each event. In most events it's a 0. You need to change it to a 9. Yes, there's a hefty number of events, but I usually use a mass find/replace, typing this in the find bar: ", 0, 0, 0, 0, 0," (without the quotation marks), and this in the replace bar: ", 0, 0, 0, 0, 9," (again without the quotations). It doesn't replace all of it successfully but the leftovers are easily gone over by hand.

After you do that, you'll find that there are like 5 to 10 events described for each minute of game time. The drawback is that the match report tab apparently can't store an unlimited amount of text (maybe it could, but you need to do some computer-sciency stuff with the .exe, I would suppose), so it will display events only up until the 45th minute or so. Another piece of advice: if I were trying to follow a particular player's doings during these 45 minutes' worth of events, I would temporarily give him a nickname that's easily distinguishable from all the rest of the text, something like AAAAAAA, or OOOOOO, (or maybe just his position in your tactic, like AMLC/AMRC) so you can spot his involvement more quickly and without poking your eyes out staring at walls of text"

Does this also affects the live game commentary? Or it is just for game report?
    Thank you.

vCash
    Does anyone knows?
    Thanks

vCash
    Have you tested it? From memory no as the two differ but you have to try it out yourself

vCash

Team Selection

Am I being stupid or is it possible to easily set up and have a Team A and Team B squads to change and use on match day?

vCash
    Not that I know of, sorry. You can have 2 different tactics, but not lineups

vCash

How to use USB drive like CD-ROM with autorun option?

Here , it describes how to make a USB drive featuring a CD-ROM volume and the autorun function from a conventional flash stick purchased in the nearest shop.
    It is known that Microsoft has turned autorun off for all USB devices in Windows 7 and higher. The only way left for users to have the USB autorun functioning on any computer is to use a special USB drive that is interpreted by Windows OS as two devices: one looks like a typical CD-ROM, while the second one is a flash USB drive itself.
    I managed to do it, I created a CMO102 CD with my USB stick by using official CM0102 ISO from our CM website https://champman0102.co.uk . Now , I am using my USB stick like CD-ROM and I don't need any virtual CD-ROM tool any more.
    Why you may need this ? If you use company laptop to play the game, your company does not allow or can block using virtual CD-ROM tools like Daemon because of information security rules. This was my reason to use USB stick like CD-ROM.

https://www.visualdesigning.com/arti...run-usb-drive/

vCash
    Hi guys,

I get 2 errors v3.9.68T Langlib..cpp479 and v3.9.68T game_config..cpp131, how do I resolve this and further my management career?

vCash
    Running game as admin?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ikazi View Post
    Hi guys,

I get 2 errors v3.9.68T Langlib..cpp479 and v3.9.68T game_config..cpp131, how do I resolve this and further my management career?

Try this :

Right click my computer -> Properties -> Advanced Settings -> Environment Variables

Delete anything related to CM.

Install the game again.

vCash

Hamachi Problems

Hi guys - tremendously excited about the March 19 updated but very frustrated about a Hamachi error I'm experiencing and Google/YouTube doesn't have a great deal on how to fix. Wondering if anyone else had experienced the same message when attempting to move from Off to Online

the hamachi server received a message it could not comprehend

Many thanks in advance

Martin

vCash
    Hi

ou may want to check/ask in here - https://champman0102.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=164

Members who have read this thread: 105