Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Seemingly Unanswerable

vCash
    have you been using the inflation tool? set inflation to 1.00 instead of 0.00.

vCash
    And if using my patcher (CM0102Patcher) download latest one from today and use that.

vCash

Cant Clear Team to play next game

hi, ive just reloaded my save game and gone to play next team.. ive cleared the squad and picked another 11 players but when i go into tactics its the previuos team still there and as ive got an injured player it wont let me continiue....HELP!!!!!!!!

vCash

vCash
    Hello. I am playing v3.9.68T version and i've played in 2042-2043 season. I am playing with Real Madrid and everything is good but when i accept an offer about Argentina National Team's manager position, my save started to give an error "v3.9.68T key_nation..cpp 621". I didn't see this error before. What is that? I can't continue to play any more (

Game Settings:
    Database: Maximum
    Save Compressed: Yes
    Save Safely Yes
    Background Matches: High

vCash

Players ages getting lower on every save

Hi guys

Using Crossover on Mac, with saturn Patch 7.

Very odd issue – whenever I save/exit the game, when I come back every player has gone down in age by about 10-20 years. I've only found one other thread referring to this decreasing age bug, but that thread said the issue was applying the tapani patch more than once, which I've definitely not been doing.

You can see it here after a couple of saves: https://imgur.com/yWrhOGo

Any idea on why this is happening or how to fix it?

Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by donmildreone1 View Post
    Hi guys

Using Crossover on Mac, with saturn Patch 7.

Very odd issue – whenever I save/exit the game, when I come back every player has gone down in age by about 10-20 years. I've only found one other thread referring to this decreasing age bug, but that thread said the issue was applying the tapani patch more than once, which I've definitely not been doing.

You can see it here after a couple of saves: https://imgur.com/yWrhOGo

Any idea on why this is happening or how to fix it?

Thanks
    if you a apply a tapani patch over a saturn patch it will also happen, because saturn patch already contains tapani patch. Or using the "change start year" option of nick's patcher twice, or combining that "change start year" option with a tapani patch, etc...

vCash

Unique IDs in CM01/02

I am working on a CM97/98 database using data from multiple Championship Manager and Football Manager editors to shape the stats of the game and in every editor other than for CM01/02 I can find the Unique ID of each player, team, nation, etc. Does anyone know a way in which I can find the Unique ID of a player in CM01/02.

For example, Oliver Kahn's Unique ID in all SI games is #1277 so, despite having his name changed to Jens Mustermann due to licencing issues in some of the Football Managers, it's obvious to see they are supposed to be the same player when looking at CM97/98 and then FM06. Oliver Kahn is a very blatant example but for other less well known players who have previously had their name spelt incorrectly or who share the same name as multiple other players, it is easy to link them across various versions of the game if you know what their Unique ID is. CM01/02 has a lot of players with only nicknames and missing DoBs which makes identifying them from another similar looking player much harder.

Any help on where to find the Unique IDs would be much appreciated. Thank you.

vCash
    This tool will export ID's from a given database https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=10

vCash

Error when downloading

I get this message when trying to download a tactic
    '' The archive is either in unknown format or damaged ''

vCash
    Extract it from the zip file first. You can't open it as such

vCash

V3.968T error

Help needed please on this issue.....v3.968T transfer_manager.cpp 3661
    Get this message and game crashes and exits. Happens on 12/06/16 running on April 16 update, and Tapani 2.21 patch
    Have tried to holiday past but same thing happens and lose the game
    Any help with this from community be greatly appreciated

TIA

vCash

Age of player ?

Why is it difference with the age in the game vs real ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobo View Post
    Why is it difference with the age in the game vs real ?
    It shouldn't be.

vCash

CM 1.11 Explorer and general editing

Morning guys

I'm editing some players in game and was wondering if it's at all possible to use CM Explorer 1.11 to delete a career history of a player ? I know there is a box for career but there are no options to delete and the players career is still showing when the save is loaded up.

Also regarding the "in game" editor - What is the best and safest way to use it. I will edit so far then players that I'm not editing will change name e.r Ronald Bergkamp, Orjan Beckham etc etc. I've had some tips but I'd like to edit alot of data and ideally not spend hours editing for it to then "die".

Many thanks guys

Mark

vCash

New League Guide

Hi all,

Like all, spent most of my 2000s on this game.

Had a little time away, and now back in and using the updates,

But years back, I used to create amend the Northern Ireland league to be either Hungary or sometimes Serbia.

I'm sure there used to be a guide, can anyone point me in the right direction

vCash

vCash

cm89/90 errors

Hi guys, hope someone can help me!

Im sure youve seen the 89/90 data pack, its a great pack and id love to play it!
    Only problem is after installing and setting up a game i cant get more than a couple of games into a season before I get a

Virtual Staff error

Game then crashes.

Ive tried with and without patching the game, with and without using data editor, compability etc etc but no luck

vCash
    Thank you. Unfortunately, the UIDs were not consistent with CM2 or later versions of the game but helpful, nonetheless!

vCash

comp_stats..CCP 6033

The problem I have hit is 64 years into a save, playing all leagues in foreground and I think is the March 2018 3.9.68T patch (the save was started in August 2018). What I have found is that when I save the game uncompressed, I get an error message comp_stats..CCP 6033 and the save won't load. Exactly the same game, but saved uncompressed will load without issue, so I suspect that this is related to save game size. (uncompressed 2,115,557 KB. compressed 1,416,175 KB)

I am happy to play on with compressed saves, but I have seen that others have hit this with long games, so if there is a bug that can be fixed, I think that others will benefit. I am happy to upload anything that you might need (compressed and uncompressed saves and the exe I am using).

Any help most gratefully received
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash

Can't see transfers - what's the reason and how to fix it?

From 2003/04 season I can't see any transfers in any club, but of course clubs still doing transfers.
    All this "transfer boxes" are empty. What is the reason?

I can see transfers in previous years:

Last edited by Mahdi; 02-10-19 at 03:24 PM.

vCash
    I'd noticed that "transfers TMP files" stopped create in 2003 (only 3KB).

But clubs still doing transfers. Really weird.
    Last edited by Mahdi; 02-10-19 at 03:49 PM.

vCash
    A little bit more info. I think that the issue is in saving the game (rather than loading). When trying to load the uncompressed game into GK Editor, it comes up with a "file not found" error, although CM Scout will load it without any errors.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    I'd noticed that "transfers TMP files" stopped create in 2003 (only 3KB).

But clubs still doing transfers. Really weird.
    Never seen this issue before.. Maybe try deleting those files and progressing save for a few months?

vCash
    I've just finished 2003/04 season. Strange thing - clubs doing transfers (for example Kapsis to Chelsea) but I can't see it in the "transfer boxes". Game just stopped creating "TMP transfers files":

Members who have read this thread: 107