Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: October 2019 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MizoCDM View Post
    I am unable to download anything from the links provided.
    Disable antivirus/firewall etc - is that blocking it?

Try a different broiwser e.g Chrome, IE, Firefox etc

vCash
    Just a few minor things I've noticed while playing:
    FYR of Macedonia first/second nationalities are given to a few players instead of North Macedonia.
    Martin Keown should be 10 years younger.
    Nestor "El Maestro Jevtic" Jevtic / Nestor El Maestro duplicate staff (shame to delete such a name!).

Missing competition histories (sorry for wrong format):
    2017 German League Cup: FC Bayern, Dortmund
    2018 German League Cup: FC Bayern, Frankfurt
    2019 English Conference: Stockport, Chorley, Brackley
    2019 Greek National Division B: Volos, Platanias, Apollon Larisas
    Add 1 year to Danish Cup entry: Midtylland, Brondby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    Just a few minor things I've noticed while playing:
    FYR of Macedonia first/second nationalities are given to a few players instead of North Macedonia.
    Martin Keown should be 10 years younger.
    Nestor "El Maestro Jevtic" Jevtic / Nestor El Maestro duplicate staff (shame to delete such a name!).

Missing competition histories (sorry for wrong format):
    2017 German League Cup: FC Bayern, Dortmund
    2018 German League Cup: FC Bayern, Frankfurt
    2019 English Conference: Stockport, Chorley, Brackley
    2019 Greek National Division B: Volos, Platanias, Apollon Larisas
    Add 1 year to Danish Cup entry: Midtylland, Brondby
    Checked the FYROM staff - 2x first nations and 78 second nations - Done
    Keown - Done
    El Maestro... what a name - El Done (also found a duplicate of his brother!)

Note - I haven't done the histories

vCash
    Sorry I've a problem with this patch. It all works great but the matches are unreal, two 0-0 after 30 match and a lot of goals every single match (from all the clubs of italian serie A). Twelve players with 25+ goals in the league.....how it is possible? Also the IA match finish with too scores, no 0-0...

vCash
    Is there a way you guys can update the MLS clubs in the next update? I mean, it would be nice to play with Seattle Sounders or Toronto FC.

vCash
    Fantastic work as usual but there does seem to be a crazy amount of goals on this update rarely getting low scoring games myself or other games in my league. Is it possible to tone the goal amounts down somehow?

vCash
    Great job once again guys.

Note that I started the game with Aris Thessaloniki and I have a duplicate player, Panagiotis Tsagalidis, both DL, one born 5.3.01 and one born 5.3.02

Above for your information.

vCash
    thank you for update

vCash

EXACT!

Quote Originally Posted by DannyLufc89 View Post
    Fantastic work as usual but there does seem to be a crazy amount of goals on this update rarely getting low scoring games myself or other games in my league. Is it possible to tone the goal amounts down somehow?
    Exactly, i've the same problem.... somebody else? Any ideas for solve this problem?

vCash
    So I downloaded this update and linked it etc then when I load the game up it mentions about entering the disc which I don't have l, what do I need to do about this?

vCash
    4132 is still a very strong formation in the game. Usually works well against 433. 451 seems to work much better now than before. Beware of Gerrard and his Rangers.

vCash
    Can u update turkish leauge for foreigner players ? foreign players status has been canceled for 3 years. Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bnky View Post
    Can u update turkish leauge for foreigner players ? foreign players status has been canceled for 3 years. Thanks.
    Hi bnky, this is corrected in the Saturn patch

vCash
    I everybody.

Thanks a lot for the update.

Just tested it for a couple of seasons, with Ac Milan.

For some reason i didnt found the player Bakayoko (chelsea) in the game, not even with premier league. What happened to him?

Also i guess the guy who made the update is Benfica fan because all the benfica young players are very strong. What about João Félix, is he the best player in the world?

Greetings.

vCash
    Bakayoko is there - are you using max database? (game setings)

Not sure if any Benfca fans on our update team.

Joao Felix just been named "Golden Boy" award and Atletico just droppe about £130m on him so I'd suggest he should be highy rated in the update?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesare Enterra View Post
    I everybody.

Thanks a lot for the update.

Just tested it for a couple of seasons, with Ac Milan.

For some reason i didnt found the player Bakayoko (chelsea) in the game, not even with premier league. What happened to him?

Also i guess the guy who made the update is Benfica fan because all the benfica young players are very strong. What about João Félix, is he the best player in the world?

Greetings.
    Hi, Cesare

I can see you hail from Porto, one of the loveliest cities in Europe, home to that heart-attack educing delicatessen that is The Francesinha, some of the nicest people you'll find in Portugal, probably the best architecture in the country, fine wines, and The Serralves Foundation and Casa da Musica. Even though I was born in Lisbon, I absolutely adore Porto (the city).

Not a fan of the club though, and from the tone of your post I suspect you are. I highly recommend you start stocking up on stomach medicine before May.

It is indeed strange that the academy that produced João Cancelo, João Felix, Bernardo Silva, Renato Sanches, Gonçalo Guedes, Ruben Dias, Ferro, et al, should regularly produce some strong youth players.

João Felix is not the best player in the world, yet. He did just won the golden boy award though.

Cheers

vCash
    VFB Stuttgart has a double "Ailton" delete the weaker one.

vCash
    I am the one responsible for the Portugal update this year. I don't know shit about Portugese football and also not a fan of any of the Portugese clubs. Altough I do know the top 4 have raised (and probably will also in the future) a lot of talents and wanted to reflect this in the game.

You might wonder why some guy who doesn't know shit about Portugese football is updating the Portugese competition, but the reason is very simple. If I dont do it, noone else will. We have no volunteers who would like to the Portugese competition.

vCash
    Nice update!

But some remarks

The World Cup in Russia isn't played yet?!

Belgium leagues are not correct?

All Europeaan Cups are like the old days. I thought i would be like these days... Is there a patch of update for?

Thank anyway!

vCash
    Data updates only update the data within the editor, so league structures and competitions are all as they were in 2001. You need to download one of the patches to have updated competitions etc - head over to the Downloads section

vCash
    Im not here to disrespect.

I just gave my feedback.

vCash
    i play tapani 2.21,start game 2019 and:
    Leipzig play in Uefa cup,Leverkusen play in champions League
    Hoffenheim and Stuttgart play in intertoto
    Wolfsburg not playing anywhere

1Bayern CL
    2Dortmund CL
    3Leipzig CL
    4Leverkusen UEFA
    5Borussia MG Uefa
    6Wolfsburg Uefa
    7Frankfurt interoto
    8Brema intertoto

only I have it??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkwas View Post
    i play tapani 2.21,start game 2019 and:
    Leipzig play in Uefa cup,Leverkusen play in champions League
    Hoffenheim and Stuttgart play in intertoto
    Wolfsburg not playing anywhere

1Bayern CL
    2Dortmund CL
    3Leipzig CL
    4Leverkusen UEFA
    5Borussia MG Uefa
    6Wolfsburg Uefa
    7Frankfurt interoto
    8Brema intertoto

only I have it??
    It's because the club coefficients system in game are outdated and different than real life now. I think unchangeable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Paiva View Post
    Hi, Cesare

I can see you hail from Porto, one of the loveliest cities in Europe, home to that heart-attack educing delicatessen that is The Francesinha, some of the nicest people you'll find in Portugal, probably the best architecture in the country, fine wines, and The Serralves Foundation and Casa da Musica. Even though I was born in Lisbon, I absolutely adore Porto (the city).

Not a fan of the club though, and from the tone of your post I suspect you are. I highly recommend you start stocking up on stomach medicine before May.

It is indeed strange that the academy that produced João Cancelo, João Felix, Bernardo Silva, Renato Sanches, Gonçalo Guedes, Ruben Dias, Ferro, et al, should regularly produce some strong youth players.

João Felix is not the best player in the world, yet. He did just won the golden boy award though.

Cheers
    Golden boy, ok. I know he is a very good player, but, in my opinion, he is overrated in the update. In my save he has 23 games played, 23 goals scored and 17 assists. In real life he has 21 games played, 4 goals scored. Just saying.

vCash
    by that order of ideas Cristiano Ronaldo is also overrated in the update, in my game he scores around 20 or 30 goals in Juventus, while in rea life he has 9! It's just a game, in some seasons they won't be as good, usually in the first season they shine, in the second, not as much.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456