Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 52

Thread: Good Players October 2019 Data Update

  1. #26

    Join Date
    20-03-13
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    156
    vCash
    500
    Neymar is fucking pissed at the start of the game in PSG and will go to all most any club just to get away ! 10 mill

  2. #27

    Join Date
    20-03-13
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    156
    vCash
    500
    Also Delaney from Dortmund and Rabiot from Juventus will get listed in first season and can be copped for a bargain, both performs worldclass

  3. #28

    Join Date
    02-05-12
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    8,102
    vCash
    1275
    I am a huge fan of young players, below a few promising players:























    Last edited by mkskozienice; 19-11-19 at 10:53 PM.

  4. #29

    Join Date
    14-04-12
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    Pau torres

  5. #30

    Join Date
    14-04-12
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    sebastian villa

  6. #31

    Join Date
    14-04-12
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500


    - - - Updated - - -


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to bmatriwiria For This Useful Post:


  8. #32

    Join Date
    14-04-12
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500

  9. #33

    Join Date
    06-04-12
    Posts
    165
    vCash
    500
    Some good players here, I managed to find and acquire Jiminez (MC), Simons (MC), Ihattaren (AMRC) and David (AMFC) but Moukoko (FC), Vranckz (DMC), Bellingham (AMRLC) all got signed up before I spotted them :-(

    Some really outstanding CBs who I cannot get proper names or screenshots from as my Windows tablet (dedicated CM01/02 machine) is dead and takes a night to charge.. anyway, from memory:

    Talo - Finnish DC
    Kouassi - French DC
    Mattheson - Belgium DLC
    Guardola - Croatian DLC

    There was also a Belgiam AMRC whose name starts with V, Nouri a LB (I want to say Belgian) and I did sign Haaland (SC) who is ridiculous.

  10. #34

    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    1,848
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggler View Post

    There was also a Belgiam AMRC whose name starts with V

    Yari Verschaeren

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Topofthekop For This Useful Post:


  12. #35

    Join Date
    01-05-14
    Posts
    14
    vCash
    500
    Guardola - Croatian DLC

    ...if you see this can you let me know the actual name?

  13. #36

    Join Date
    11-04-16
    Posts
    17
    vCash
    500
    Josko Gvardiol

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minhasts8 For This Useful Post:


  15. #37

    Join Date
    07-11-19
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    Just played the first season with the new DB with Huddersfield and won the league to get promotion to the PL.

    Karamoko from Celtic develops really quickly into a top player. I paid 1.9m for him.

    Vydra scored over 35 goals for me after I bought him for just over 1m from Burnley. I played him up front with Karlan Grant who made the England B team.

    I also picked up Bernardo from Brighton and Holding from Arsenal both for under 2m each.

    I managed to generate a lot of cash by selling players that were excess in my squad like Diakaby, Mbenza, Haderjonai, Elphick and Mounie.

    My best signing was Fred from Man United who they transfer listed - a beast in the championship - but cost me 3.8m

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrier26 For This Useful Post:


  17. #38

    Join Date
    06-04-12
    Posts
    165
    vCash
    500
    I was close :-D

  18. #39

    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,201
    vCash
    300000
    Wout Weghorst bangs them in for fun

  19. #40

    Join Date
    03-05-12
    Posts
    686
    vCash
    500



  20. #41

    Join Date
    03-05-12
    Posts
    686
    vCash
    500



  21. #42

    Join Date
    03-05-12
    Posts
    686
    vCash
    500



  22. #43

    Join Date
    03-05-12
    Posts
    686
    vCash
    500



  23. #44

    Join Date
    07-09-15
    Posts
    185
    vCash
    500
    David Terans, Uruguayan left winger plays for Atletico Mineiro...absolute assist monster 'that cross from Terans was devastating' seems to be on a loop in the commentary

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveV For This Useful Post:

    AJ

  25. #45

    Join Date
    07-01-13
    Posts
    24
    vCash
    500
    Anyone who wants a Championship/Lower end Premier League forward can do a lot worse than Jayden Stockley from Preston

  26. #46

    Join Date
    19-03-20
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    500
    How do I see these guys? Just see spoiler instead of the screenshots?

  27. #47

    Join Date
    19-03-20
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by terrier26 View Post
    Just played the first season with the new DB with Huddersfield and won the league to get promotion to the PL.

    Karamoko from Celtic develops really quickly into a top player. I paid 1.9m for him.

    Vydra scored over 35 goals for me after I bought him for just over 1m from Burnley. I played him up front with Karlan Grant who made the England B team.

    I also picked up Bernardo from Brighton and Holding from Arsenal both for under 2m each.

    I managed to generate a lot of cash by selling players that were excess in my squad like Diakaby, Mbenza, Haderjonai, Elphick and Mounie.

    My best signing was Fred from Man United who they transfer listed - a beast in the championship - but cost me 3.8m
    Who did you pick up for a solid GK? Town start off with some pretty average players in that position.

  28. #48

    Join Date
    30-01-16
    Posts
    102
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbriggs1908 View Post
    Who did you pick up for a solid GK? Town start off with some pretty average players in that position.
    Boyce-Clark at Reading


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. #49

    Join Date
    26-07-15
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    Yo! Just downloaded the game with the October 2019, bedding in for a long coronavirus session that may well result in divorce.

    As usual, I've decided to take on an English Conference team, so has anybody found any freebies or mega cheap players who will do a job in the lower divisions?

  30. #50

    Join Date
    13-03-12
    Posts
    54
    vCash
    500

    ok

    Chardin Mfoutou MC
    Either I lucked out and game made him perfect or someone has played with him.
    Skalidis of midfielders
    CA/PA - 80/87
    https://imgur.com/a/xLvB1qL
    Last edited by dangler; 21-03-20 at 08:43 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •