Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Patch +v8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    Hi, anyone else having an issue with all the ages ? Did everyting in op, and Moise Keane is 1 for example lol!!!
    You either applied a tapani patch over your saturn v8 .exe (dont do that as it already contains tapani patch), or you applied the 2019 start year patch from nick's patcher over your saturn v8 .exe (dont do that as it already contains 2019 start year patch). Uninstall and carefully follow the steps again.

vCash
    hey ive downloaded and followed everything exactly from the first post, and when i play the transfer window seems messed up... It seems the main window is opening june 1st, but some transfers also go through anytime, i signed a player from one club in February for example.. On the previous version before i updated everything the transfer window was i think from 1st july to end august. and then the month of i think January.... .. Is there anything i can do / edit to get it back to this? I deleted my last version and literaly reinstalled everything fresh and it is still the same .

vCash
    Hey guys, can this cause any errors in the future or can it be fixed somehow with save game editor or something?

Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    Those aren't errors.

vCash
    I've used 1 as a value on Nick's patcher, which appears to have increased the wages to what I would imagine is not too far away from reality (Van Dijk on 150k per week) but his transfer value is 39m (whjch is surely way short of his valuation). Does the figure I input affect both wages and the transfer value?

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Yep - I believe so - I think went about 2 or more and Mane and Salah are over 100m etc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    You either applied a tapani patch over your saturn v8 .exe (dont do that as it already contains tapani patch), or you applied the 2019 start year patch from nick's patcher over your saturn v8 .exe (dont do that as it already contains 2019 start year patch). Uninstall and carefully follow the steps again.
    Thank you, all done and working great. Thanks again

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lisa For This Useful Post:

exe Missing

Hi can someone please help me i went to play the october 2019 update V8 not v8.1 and it was missing from my champ folder.i went on here to find the link for the exe and cant find it anywhere could someone kindly put the link in the forum for me as im in my 2nd season and dont want to lose my save.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post

Last edited by Dermotron; 15-11-19 at 10:15 AM.

Yeh i know this page but there is no link for the .exe for V8 just data.Have yous deleted it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ckharvey316 View Post
    hi is there any way to create a cm0102.exe which will run on compatability windows nt so i can continue to play it online any help would be appreciated
    Have a look at the pre-game issues in post #3 and see if the exe there works.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFoo View Post
    With regard to the regen changes is it some Nick can incorporate into his patches? So we could apply it to older databases?
    Download the patches.zip file from post #1 and look for the regens mega boost patch. You can only apply it to a Tapanified exe (2.21 or 2.22).

Quote Originally Posted by maksim tsigalko View Post
    Hi saturn,So can i play my old save on the new data and exe in v8.01 replacing the v8 or am i missing something.Idont want to ruin my save as into 2nd season and can i use nicks patcher to inflate the wages and transfer values plus every other mod like var commentary?
    They're not compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocastle View Post
    I've managed to get the game running smoothly - date updates, patches etc. - the only thing I've noticed is that Western United (A - League) are missing. Only ten teams appear in the A - League table at the start of the game...or have I made a mess of it somewhere along the line?
    I thought about making the A-League an 11 team league like it is IRL, but with it changing to 12 teams soon I decided to leave it at 10 for the moment. I only really change a league's number of teams if that number has been stable for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaata View Post
    I got a problem. I installed the game and followed the instructions. I have played for 6 seasons with no crashes
    and no error messages. On August 1, 2025 the game kicks me out to windows. No error messages, nothing.
    I tried going on holiday, but its not helping.

Version 3.9.68T Tapani v.2.22 +S8

I remember a similar crash on the original data base, also happening august one (after 1 year of playing).
    It was some issue with the Argentinian league that made the game crash.

I would appreciate some help, It would be sad not be able to continue after 6 seasons of CM.
    The Argentina bug is a bit of an annoyance in that it's relatively common but fixable. I should probably add instructions and a .patch file to the FAQ on how to overcome it as the fix does seem to be pretty stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    Saturn, on your latest exe, has the Europa League final, date, been moved, or is there plans to?
    Yes, it has also been moved.

Quote Originally Posted by streemz View Post
    hey ive downloaded and followed everything exactly from the first post, and when i play the transfer window seems messed up... It seems the main window is opening june 1st, but some transfers also go through anytime, i signed a player from one club in February for example.. On the previous version before i updated everything the transfer window was i think from 1st july to end august. and then the month of i think January.... .. Is there anything i can do / edit to get it back to this? I deleted my last version and literaly reinstalled everything fresh and it is still the same .
    What country are you playing in?

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Yeh i know this page but there is no link for the .exe for V8 just data.Have yous deleted it
    Check/ask here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13242

Tournaments Won: 10

vCash
    You're posting in the data update thread. The link Redknapp69 is the link to the v8 patch that you downloaded the .exe from. It's provided in step 4 towards the bottom of the opening post.

vCash
    How can i edit the date of Champions league finale for myself? I don't want download new exe because i have done many changes with my pregame editor... Thanks.

vCash
    [img] https://ibb.co/HhBL6z3 [/img]

[img] https://ibb.co/44KP3bc [/img]

Can it be solved?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by domtos88 View Post
    How can i edit the date of Champions league finale for myself? I don't want download new exe because i have done many changes with my pregame editor... Thanks.
    The new exe won't affect your data, so you can download and safely play it, I had exactly the same problem (see https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...814#post461814). Of course it only works when you start a new games, you can't move the CL final in an existing save game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    *Players' physical attributes will now improve with training.
    Sounds a good change, but could you give a little more detail about that if possible? Like, how this fix was discovered, what it does, does it affect AI or human clubs, what will we perceive while playing the game, and does it has any relation to this other change: "*Regens with high potential abilites should come back with better attributes than before (numerous 20s)" or is totally unrelated

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MadScientist For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi everyone, hopefully a very quick question! I'm obviously aware that it's not possible to have both National League North and South given how the Welsh Premier has been used - I was wondering however whether it is possible to play the National League South instead of the North with Saturn's patch? Have tried everything I can think of - closest I got to was swapping all clubs between the 2 leagues, but then when trying to rename the leagues it caused the game to crash on start-up. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas? Thanks in advance!

vCash
    is there any way in the near future that the new competitions like Nationals Like And The New Club World Cup To Be On CM 01 02

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Sounds a good change, but could you give a little more detail about that if possible? Like, how this fix was discovered, what it does, does it affect AI or human clubs, what will we perceive while playing the game, and does it has any relation to this other change: "*Regens with high potential abilites should come back with better attributes than before (numerous 20s)" or is totally unrelated
    It's a reversal of the following Tapani change from 2.15:
    "When starting a new game, players have some initial training (as default, all players in game are untrained - now they get roughly 7 months worth of training at their initial clubs)."

It has no relation to the regens patch.

Quote Originally Posted by goptun View Post
    Hi everyone, hopefully a very quick question! I'm obviously aware that it's not possible to have both National League North and South given how the Welsh Premier has been used - I was wondering however whether it is possible to play the National League South instead of the North with Saturn's patch? Have tried everything I can think of - closest I got to was swapping all clubs between the 2 leagues, but then when trying to rename the leagues it caused the game to crash on start-up. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas? Thanks in advance!
    Sorry, I can't help you with this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleNiland2k711 View Post
    is there any way in the near future that the new competitions like Nationals Like And The New Club World Cup To Be On CM 01 02
    No, I don't think these will ever by playable in the game.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789