Thread: Backgrounds

vCash

Backgrounds

Hello everyone.

I am posting this because I got a problem in uploading images to the game. I've done everyhting as it is explained in the forum.

The singularity of the problem is this:

To teams like: Futebol Clube do Porto, F.C. Barcelona, Real Madrid, the backgrounds are all ok, uploaded and ready to use.

But to teams with special characters in the name (´`ç ~), I can't to it. Eg: Marítimo , Associação, Leça.

At least this is the standart I've founded.

Help?
    Thanks,
    Pedro

Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    Copy and paste the club name from the Editor perhaps?

vCash
    Don't know why, but it's working, for now.

I'm going to upload some more to see if it's ok. Because i've tried before and didn't worked.
    Last edited by Ccosta; 05-11-19 at 10:28 AM.

vCash
    Ok, it worked for some.
    It didn't worked, for eg, for Marítimo. In the editor it says: *This club is required by the game (cannot be deleted or change its name) - it locks the name so I can't copy.

Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    I only meant to copy the name, not change it. That way you have exact copies of the names in the database and in the file.

This tool will export the exact Club names - https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=10

vCash
    Yes, yes I know. The question is the name is locked so I couldn't even copy.

Thanks for the tool and the help. It's working.

vCash
    On the subject of backgrounds, I've successfully added them for a particular club in the pics.cfg file, but have found that they now show as backgrounds for every club on the game at random rather than just the club I had named. Why/how is this happening and is there a way around it so that they only show for that particular club?