Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crash or FIFA Club World Championship doesn't run

vCash
    If you read through the thread you'll find that there is no solution to it that doesn't involved starting new game. That's the reason no-one responded, question has been answered already.

vCash
    Pehaps there was no solution at the time of those answers. I was hoping that someone might have found a fix until now. Was it that hard to say there's no solution for this yet?

vCash
    I have no solution for this problem, but I have determined the reason.

I was playing Juventus, won CL and was scheduled to play in WCC (in season 2017/18). It crashed as it's mentioned earlier (final shows only one team forever).

I had savegame from the start of the season so I gave it a go with few "on holiday" runs.

Sometimes it went fine, even with not really respecting schedule (semifinals were scheduled for December 13, when last group game was in fixtures for December 14) - semifinals took place on December 15 and last games on December 17 and 19.

It turns out that there was a game breaking (sometimes) WCC - ES Setif vs Chicago, scheduled for December 9 at Stadio Olimpico in Rome.

There was another game - Lazio vs Napoli, scheduled for December 10 (obviously at Olimpico as well). When the game wasn't "interesting" it was taking place on scheduled day and everything was fine.

But... sometimes both teams were doing well so the game was re-scheduled to December 9 to be show in TV and mentioned WCC games was moved to December 15. After that semifinals was played on December 17 and the final was gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kuba_w View Post
    I have no solution for this problem, but I have determined the reason.

I was playing Juventus, won CL and was scheduled to play in WCC (in season 2017/18). It crashed as it's mentioned earlier (final shows only one team forever).

I had savegame from the start of the season so I gave it a go with few "on holiday" runs.

Sometimes it went fine, even with not really respecting schedule (semifinals were scheduled for December 13, when last group game was in fixtures for December 14) - semifinals took place on December 15 and last games on December 17 and 19.

It turns out that there was a game breaking (sometimes) WCC - ES Setif vs Chicago, scheduled for December 9 at Stadio Olimpico in Rome.

There was another game - Lazio vs Napoli, scheduled for December 10 (obviously at Olimpico as well). When the game wasn't "interesting" it was taking place on scheduled day and everything was fine.

But... sometimes both teams were doing well so the game was re-scheduled to December 9 to be show in TV and mentioned WCC games was moved to December 15. After that semifinals was played on December 17 and the final was gone.
    Tapani explained somewhere in these forums that it has something to do with the scheduling of the final. Basically, if you're in the national cup and in fifa world club champs, if there's not a day between the cup game and the final date, the game cannot schedule the "draw". (as it would be needed). Stupid thing, but that's it. PErhaps dropping out early of the national cup could be the solution.

vCash
    Pretty sure he fixed it in patch 2.20.1

vCash
    I'm still getting this error with the latest Tampani patch.

vCash

Competition Fixture Not Being Played - Possible to Skip?

An Asian Cup Winners Cup 3rd Place Playoff on my game has not been played and it the competition therefore never restarts (it's been over 10 years!).

The most likely reason for that game not being played is a fixture clash with one of the teams - they had a league game on the same day.

I'm using 3.9.68 with Nick's CM0102Patcher V1.02.

I am 99% sure it's not due to the patch though as this has annoyingly happened to me many times on ODB, especially in the Confederations Cup which hangs around 2007 depending on which teams get through and the fixtures they need to play.

Is it possible to add a result for this unplayable fixture somehow? Or force a restart of the competition? Or force a date for it to be played to get it going again?

Any help is appreciated.

vCash
    Not that I know of, sorry

vCash
    Shame exact thing happened to me!! Were you managing a Japanese team by any chance?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Members who have read this thread: 2