Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing issue

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Assume you are running the game as administrator and have compatability set at XP 2 or 3?
    Yes to both!

Sounds an odd one - might have something to do with the editor changes but you'd think that would have given an error message rather than a hard crash

Does it load through the CM0102_GDI .exe? (Don't think that will have editor changes in though?)

having the same issue with my save, gets to end of first season and does the loading bar, then game just closes down. any patches to solve this?

having similar issue where my first season on original player database using tapani patch crashes after the first season. Also running a few background leagues on a relatively slow laptop , is there any patches that can speed loading times?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesf9998 View Post
    having similar issue where my first season on original player database using tapani patch crashes after the first season. Also running a few background leagues on a relatively slow laptop , is there any patches that can speed loading times?
    Check out Nick's patcher in patches section - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11661

having the same issue with my save, gets to end of first season and does the loading bar, then game just closes down. any patches to solve this?
    Let us know how you have the game setup, what leagues loaded, what database, any patches like Saturn/Nick/Tapani etc

Thanks Redknapp , downloading patch now, anything specific to apply once its on?

Thanks Redknapp , downloading patch now, anything specific to apply once its on?
    Depends what you want pal - everyone is different which is the beauty of it that they can choose what they want

Does it load through the CM0102_GDI .exe? (Don't think that will have editor changes in though?)
    The game loaded but it only loaded up the ODB and not my edited version. I'm guessing I'm going to have to bite the bullet and delete/start again!

Quote Originally Posted by tomdavechubs View Post
    The game loaded but it only loaded up the ODB and not my edited version. I'm guessing I'm going to have to bite the bullet and delete/start again!
    Never really used the editor much, but when you do, do you choose the "exe" you want to edit? If so, can you just flip it the GDI .exe?

Never really used the editor much, but when you do, do you choose the "exe" you want to edit? If so, can you just flip it the GDI .exe?
    I've never known an option to be able to edit a 'different' editor. It's no problem, I'm over the heartbreak. I weirdly get a lot of enjoyment from using Editor so I'll have to start it again! Thank you for your help.

Crash - Summer 2006

I'm experiencing a crash during the second part of the game update in summer 2006.

3.9.68T - Build: Nov 21 2002 TapaniPatch v2.21

England, France, Germany, Italy, Scotland and Spain selected, all other leagues as background.

Hopefully that's enough info for someone to shed some light!

Able to "holiday" through it?

I went to try that having read some other threads. Here's the clincher: some idiot decided to save the game right on the cusp of the update. When you restore the save it goes straight into the update without it even loading up. So now I've no option to holiday. I fear I may have tied my shoelaces together here(?)

Error Codes when loading new game

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me with the following codes

V3.9.68T conmebol_liber..cpp 633
    V3.9.68T inter_amer_cup..cpp 203
    V3.9.68T conmebol_seeding..cpp 276

Is there anything I can do within the Editor to fix this?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ictpaisley View Post
    Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me with the following codes

V3.9.68T conmebol_liber..cpp 633
    V3.9.68T inter_amer_cup..cpp 203
    V3.9.68T conmebol_seeding..cpp 276

Is there anything I can do within the Editor to fix this?

Cheers

Iíve swapped teams around in England and Scotland changed team names and created new stadiums but I havenít changed anything to do with South American leagues so unsure why I would get these errors. Any idea?

I reckon I'm writing this one off. Not finding any luck in any corner of the web.

Upload the save somewhere I can grab it and I can try and take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    Upload the save somewhere I can grab it and I can try and take a look.
    Cheers! Hope this works:

https://easyupload.io/6s46ah

crashing at load game screen

Hi all

When loading a saved game, it crashes when it is halfway through the load. I assume I have a database issue... But haven't touched via the editor.

Running .68 and Nick & Co 2.07 (I think it is... The latest version) and run the game as an administrator.

Any suggestions would be great. I can also do a reinstall of the physical game etc.

Thanks

appreciate a little help if anybody can

Had an issue with the game crashing at the end of the second season, but could holiday past it.

now i'm at season 4 (i think) and same problem, except i can't holiday past it. Also tried quitting to see if that work, but no joy.

Tried running it as admin, compatibility for windows 95 /windows 98/me.

Version I am running is 3.9.68T

TIA

edit -further reading i tried to run compatibility for XP2 and that seems to have worked for now.
    Last edited by daheff; 09-09-20 at 01:01 PM.

My game keeps on freezing on the 27th of Dec (evening) after the game update in my first season. It also freezes my laptop. Have tried holidaying through it but that does the same thing.

Am playing game on a clone drive with latest update

Hi guys,i keep getting error message on my games as Disk I/O error,unable to gain access from disk,file could be locked or corrupted,de-bug info v3.9.68T,file_list..Cpp 554(FILE LList get nodes,i have new Saturn update and all the correct patches installed,please help cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jhanstud View Post
    Hi guys,i keep getting error message on my games as Disk I/O error,unable to gain access from disk,file could be locked or corrupted,de-bug info v3.9.68T,file_list..Cpp 554(FILE LList get nodes,i have new Saturn update and all the correct patches installed,please help cheers
    Can you post a screenshot of the error - us a site like https://postimages.org/

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

Tragedy has struck... I'm playing the Catch Em All challenge and have a sudden problem with crashing on save. Error message is displayed which I can click ok on but then it won't save afterwards.

v3.9.68T arg_prm..cpp 618

I'm at a crucial stage of pre-season and I tried a quick holiday but the stupid AI didn't select my best players for the Europa League squad! It still crashed anyway.

Any pointers much appreciated.

---
    Edit: Using March 2019 Data Update & the Saturn v7 patch
    Last edited by bloominada; 18-07-20 at 11:53 PM. Reason: More info

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast