Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Game Crashing issue

I thought I may have found the solution with the fix described in this post by Saturn.

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...428#post349428

The problem is similar - related to the Argentine Leagues and August 1st - but sadly the fix hasn't worked.

Having issue getting passed 15.12.25, game just closes itself and no messages appear.

I'm using the march update and saturn patch. After the last season finished I did apply the creativity fix using the patcher and also edited one players position using the GK editor.

I have the game loaded up with England as playable and all others in background.

Have tried holidaying passed the date with no success.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by craggsy; 23-07-20 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EllePitts View Post
    It seems that some sort of files aren't compatible with your GK editor, i don't have any other ideas.
    If that was the case, would there be anything I can do?

Quote Originally Posted by craggsy View Post
    Having issue getting passed 15.12.25, game just closes itself and no messages appear.

I'm using the march update and saturn patch. After the last season finished I did apply the creativity fix using the patcher and also edited one players position using the GK editor.

I have the game loaded up with England as playable and all others in background.

Have tried holidaying passed the date with no success.

Any ideas?

I believe it's a world cup bug when playing with Saturn patch

But I cannot advise how to over come it as I have no idea when it comes to coding/programming - maybe one of the other guys can advise

Thanks, I think I just had too many leagues loaded. I've considered that save broken and started again with less background leagues 👍🏻

Hi

Looking for some help, I am getting the following error messages when trying to load a new game. After I click ok on them the game then crashes.
    Any help would be amazing!!

V3.9.68T conmebol_seeding..cpp 276
    V3.9.68T Inter_amer_cup..cpp 203
    V3.9.68T conmebol_llber..cpp 663

Thanks in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by stuart44 View Post
    Hi

Looking for some help, I am getting the following error messages when trying to load a new game. After I click ok on them the game then crashes.
    Any help would be amazing!!

V3.9.68T conmebol_seeding..cpp 276
    V3.9.68T Inter_amer_cup..cpp 203
    V3.9.68T conmebol_llber..cpp 663

Thanks in advance!!
    Made any changes in editor?

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Made any changes in editor?
    Only changes I had made was amending the English league positions and then promotion relegation from each league?

Hi everyone. First time posting.

Been playing a game with Chelsea from day 1, get to 1/8/2014 and the game shuts itself down. No patches or any editing done to the game since installation. No error message at all. It just shuts itself down and disappears.

Any tips? (Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, so many messages and threads, it's hard to know where to begin!)
    Last edited by ADowney; 26-09-20 at 03:21 PM.

Are you playing ODB (original database)?

Did you start in 2001?

What leagues loaded?

Original database as far as I know.

Started in 01 and worked my way through to 1st August 2014.

Leagues wise - England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain = 'Selected'. Argentina, Brazil, Holland, Portugal, Scotland = 'Background'

PS. tried going on holiday to skip past the date but same thing happened

France is known (as well as USA) to cause issues unless you have a "patch" like Saturn/Tapani/Nick

Unsure if that's the reason but you've done pretty well to get 13 years from it regardless

Hi, i am playing cm 01/02 with the march 2020 update and the nick's v2.07 patch. Everytime i save a game and load it back again my game crashes. Does annyone else have this problem or a solution for it?

Quote Originally Posted by voko026 View Post
    Hi, i am playing cm 01/02 with the march 2020 update and the nick's v2.07 patch. Everytime i save a game and load it back again my game crashes. Does annyone else have this problem or a solution for it?
    Hard crash or an error message?
    Did you have "save safely" on the game settings?

hard crash and yes i have safe safely on

Quote Originally Posted by voko026 View Post
    Can you give us a bit more on what you are doing.

When you say "Everytime I save a game and load it back", are you
    starting a new game, and this is the first save,
    or is this a save you have been playing for some time, you save it under a new name and try to reload that

How big is the save game that you are trying to load ?

Do you have any CM01/02 related data in a folder that will be something like Users/User/AppData/Local/VirtualStore

what does the blue bar at the bottom say immediately before the crash ?
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

Hey guys, Iíve had something quite bizarre happen to my latest save game.
    Went to load it up this morning but as soon as I hit continue the game crashes. Iíve also just noticed that when I click on my club that Iím managing, it has nothing in the fixtures and has our division greyed out. Itís all really weird? I have tried to run the game as administrator but when I do that, this save game isnít there and I canít find it in the Cm 0102 folder.
    Can anyone help out?

Quote Originally Posted by jackyboi90 View Post
    Hey guys, Iíve had something quite bizarre happen to my latest save game.
    Went to load it up this morning but as soon as I hit continue the game crashes. Iíve also just noticed that when I click on my club that Iím managing, it has nothing in the fixtures and has our division greyed out. Itís all really weird? I have tried to run the game as administrator but when I do that, this save game isnít there and I canít find it in the Cm 0102 folder.
    Can anyone help out?
    first thing to do is see if you have any cm0102 data in a folder named something like Users/User/AppData/Local/VirtualStore
    If there is, then copy it to the correct cm0102 game folder and see if it works.

If not, sounds like your save game has screwed up some how. Have you been doing any editing, or patching of the exec lately ?
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

Sweet, Iíll try that now mate.
    Nah the only editing Iíve done is move AFC Wimbledon into the football league (from non league) and alter their home ground and capacity to Plough Lane (trying to mimick real life with the 3.9.68 version and no patches).
    Apart from that itís all stayed the same.

Hi all,

I have the same issue as others. Game is crashing to desktop on 15th December 2025. I can see that USA is entered twice in the world cup for 2026 (host and qualifier). I've searched through the forum and tried debugging in Olly but I can't work out what's going on. Cannot holiday past it.

Version 3.9.68T Tapani v2.22 + S8.01 - XP SP3 Compatibility

If anyone has any ideas on how to recover my save I'd appreciate it.

Hi guys,

I am trying few days allready to install My CM0102Patcher by Nic+co, i want to surprise my friends and show them hidden attributes and uncap 20' so we can play new season data update octobar 2020 (soon i hope).
    But when i install patch i cant start a game, game crashes before i can load any league, last thing i see it uploading before crash is "Assesing Club Squads", can someone help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yondaime94 View Post
    Hi guys,

I am trying few days allready to install My CM0102Patcher by Nic+co, i want to surprise my friends and show them hidden attributes and uncap 20' so we can play new season data update octobar 2020 (soon i hope).
    But when i install patch i cant start a game, game crashes before i can load any league, last thing i see it uploading before crash is "Assesing Club Squads", can someone help?

Thanks
    Run the game as administrator

Run the game as administrator
    I have done that, and few more suggestions from here, its still not working thx for taking time to answer anyway! <3

Quote Originally Posted by yondaime94 View Post
    I have done that, and few more suggestions from here, its still not working thx for taking time to answer anyway! <3
    Might be worth you starting afresh then

If so, do this

Uninstall game
    Delete the CM0102 folder from C/Program Files (x86) area

Install game
    Install 3.9.68 patch
    Install the update you want (e.g March 2020)
    Apply Nick's patch with your choices
    Load the game from the CM0102.exe in C/Program Files (x86)/Championship Manager 01/02 - make sure this .exe file has compatability set at XP 2 or 3 and run as administrator is ticked

Might be worth you starting afresh then

If so, do this

Uninstall game
    Delete the CM0102 folder from C/Program Files (x86) area

Install game
    Install 3.9.68 patch
    Install the update you want (e.g March 2020)
    Apply Nick's patch with your choices
    Load the game from the CM0102.exe in C/Program Files (x86)/Championship Manager 01/02 - make sure this .exe file has compatability set at XP 2 or 3 and run as administrator is ticked

I allready did that and it didnt work. Now out of desperation i did it again and it worked ))). Thanks!!! All works Perfect

26. The Following User Says Thank You to yondaime94 For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112