Thread: TOURNAMENT #142 - Yahtzee

vCash

TOURNAMENT #142 - Yahtzee

As the winner of Tournament #141, James_y has opted to choose an existing game for our next tournament.

Please register to participate in this tournament here.

Eight players are required and you will have three attempts to get the highest score.

The winner will then be able to select a game for the next tournament whether it be one of the existing games within the Arcade or a new one that will be added to our collection from this website: https://www.ibpdownloads.com/ipb/index.php?app=arcade.

The winner will also win 100 vCash added to their current stash for 0102Bet.

vCash
    played yahtzee plenty times before, on all 3 attempts after the 1st round of rolls, my score didn't calculate and it wouldn't continue.
    I tried on 2 different browsers, alls i could do was submit the zero score or refresh, strange

vCash
    What's the point of the extra roll after all slots have been filled? Can you overwrite an older score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    What's the point of the extra roll after all slots have been filled? Can you overwrite an older score?
    I was wandering that - took me a while to work out the game - I like it though!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    I think its just an error on the game. If it would have worked Id of beat Redknapps score as I was just needing a large straight but of course it came after the game ended!

vCash
    I was doing well in this tournament as well

vCash
    What's next then?