Thread: Aeelon AI Lite - NO WIB-WOB Tactic Pack (Manually Converted - Not Centered)

vCash

Aeelon AI Lite - NON WIB-WOB Tactic Pack (Manually Converted - Not Centered)

Hey guys, i decided to upload one of my AI tactic packs for those of you who enjoy a little bit harder gameplay.

NOTE: In terms of difficulty the tactics are around medium for non wib-wobbed formations, but still the tactics should be a bit harder compared to the default ones if non wib-wobbed formation is used.

I tried to keep it simple and balanced.

There are no unrealistic formations.

Using the latest October 2019 update and editing Klopp to use all formations, he did won the league with any of the tactics atleast once in 3 years.

Teams without managers should give you harder challenge now, especially the national teams.

The pack works best with the latest October 2019 update.

Read below for more info!

What you can expect from this pack:

1. Managers will not change formations permanently after 10-15 seasons, yet only in derbies and important matches managers who use 4-3-3 may use 4-5-1 away.
    2. All of the tactics are manually converted.
    3. New 4-3-3 with DMC.
    4. New 3 variations of 4-5-1 without DMC, managers use all of them even after 100 seasons.
    5. With good teams AI managers who are using: 4-4-2, 3-4-3, 5-3-2, 3-5-2 can win leagues and titles.
    6. All of the tactics are NON WIB-WOB (Including GKs).
    7. There are no major changes on the formations compared to the tactics from October 2019 update with very few exceptions.
    8. There are no centralized tactics, by centralized i mean tactic without wide players.
    9. Expect around 20% to up to 30% less goals scored/received by you or AI Teams.
    10. More red/yellow cards for the AI teams.
    11. More draws (Around +1 or 2 per team)
    12. More offsides when you're playing vs AI teams

How to install?:

1. Download from the link below.
    2. Unrar/Unzip anywhere on your computer/laptop.
    3. Copy/Paste + Replace all of the files into your "DATA" folder.

Download link: CLICK HERE

Or https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=389
    FEW PICTURES:

4-3-3

4-4-2 Push

4-4-2 Wide

4-5-1 Default

4-5-1 Defensive

4-5-1 Norway

Last edited by Spectral; Yesterday at 10:18 AM. Reason: added tactic pack link

vCash
    Tactics: 262 MMJ (CF MODE)

Congratulations Aeelon, you made the game much more beautiful and difficult

vCash
    In this other test I used your Ai Tactics and I removed the zone marking from the attackers.

Lewandowsky was more incisive

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Desp View Post
    Tactics: 262 MMJ (CF MODE)

Congratulations Aeelon, you made the game much more beautiful and difficult
    So you tested NWW tactic pack with this?

Last edited by Aeelon; 03-12-19 at 02:06 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeelon View Post
    So you tested NWW tactic pack with this?

Yes and I enjoy it very much

vCash
    Awesome!

vCash
    Good work, will do some testing on this

vCash
    I'm going to give this a go too.

vCash
    If this pack is added to the Data folder, would it be save game compatible or do we need to start a new game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stuboy72 View Post
    If this pack is added to the Data folder, would it be save game compatible or do we need to start a new game?
    You need to start new game.

vCash
    You need to start new game.
    Thanks for letting me know.

vCash
    Done a few tests, and although not gone through a season, so far so good, no errors on start of a new game, and all AI is decent,

Superb work

vCash
    Current update, halfway into my first season testing out one of my patches. This is a 3.9.68 db with some transfers reversed and a bunch of new youngsters added. The opposition manager is a 4-3-3 guy, which means he used to get sacked a lot. They've been playing the 4-1-2-2-1 you added.

Now, for some reason I can't upload the screenshot but when I saw my opponent was playing a 4-1-2-3-0, I said out loud "what the f*** is that!?!", which I assume is some 4-3-3 variation. I genuinely didn't have any idea what to do against it, nor did my overworked centre backs. This stumped me for the first time in a long time. We somehow won 4-3 after Ryan Nelsen was sent off for a two-footer on my key midfielder Orlando Grooftaam and we scored from the resulting free kick. Stopped pressing, kept the fullbacks back to defend and outnumber the three forwards. Essentially heroic performances from my right back, centre mid and centre forward won us the game.

This is probably how it should be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faz44 View Post
    Current update, halfway into my first season testing out one of my patches. This is a 3.9.68 db with some transfers reversed and a bunch of new youngsters added. The opposition manager is a 4-3-3 guy, which means he used to get sacked a lot. They've been playing the 4-1-2-2-1 you added.

Now, for some reason I can't upload the screenshot but when I saw my opponent was playing a 4-1-2-3-0, I said out loud "what the f*** is that!?!", which I assume is some 4-3-3 variation. I genuinely didn't have any idea what to do against it, nor did my overworked centre backs. This stumped me for the first time in a long time. We somehow won 4-3 after Ryan Nelsen was sent off for a two-footer on my key midfielder Orlando Grooftaam and we scored from the resulting free kick. Stopped pressing, kept the fullbacks back to defend and outnumber the three forwards. Essentially heroic performances from my right back, centre mid and centre forward won us the game.

This is probably how it should be.
    I never saw 4-3-3 manager placing the striker as AMC with arrow up, i know sometimes it can happen in 4-5-1.

Some managers change arrows and striker positions here and there.

Usually in 4-5-1: MC into AMC or ST into AMC

It's rare thing.

vCash
    I never saw 4-3-3 manager placing the striker as AMC with arrow up, i know sometimes it can happen in 4-5-1.

Some managers change arrows and striker positions here and there.

Usually in 4-5-1: MC into AMC or ST into AMC

It's rare thing.
    Rare it may be but it kind of sorts a limitation of CM 01/02, which is that it came out before 1 striker or no striker became vogue. For instance, nobody ever played that 5-3-2 where the 3 are spread across midfield and the strikers drop back to fill in the gaps. I feel an added tactical realism with these tactics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faz44 View Post
    For instance, nobody ever played that 5-3-2 where the 3 are spread across midfield and the strikers drop back to fill in the gaps.
    That horror plus the other asymmetric nightmares were removed in the October 2019 DB too