Thread: Wrong number of clubs in leagues on editor & now can't start a new game. PLEASE HELP!

vCash

Question Wrong number of clubs in leagues on editor & now can't start a new game. PLEASE HELP!

Hi,

using the original database and original editor that installs with the disc from this website.....

I've tried to swap a few teams around from english div2 & english div 3. Somehow i've managed to get 23/23 in div 3 & 25/25 in div 2. I can't find a way of getting it so there are 24 teams in each league again. when i try and start a new game it corrupts part way threw loading. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and this problem still exists.

I've tried running editor as administrator and the leagues are correct in that version, but not sure how I get this correct data to load as a new game or overwrite the data the wrong editor data with the correct data that's in editor when i run as administrator.

Can anyone please help?

many thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by morgan_pafc View Post
    Hi,

using the original database and original editor that installs with the disc from this website.....

I've tried to swap a few teams around from english div2 & english div 3. Somehow i've managed to get 23/23 in div 3 & 25/25 in div 2. I can't find a way of getting it so there are 24 teams in each league again. when i try and start a new game it corrupts part way threw loading. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and this problem still exists.

I've tried running editor as administrator and the leagues are correct in that version, but not sure how I get this correct data to load as a new game or overwrite the data the wrong editor data with the correct data that's in editor when i run as administrator.

Can anyone please help?

many thanks
    run the game as admin