Thread: What are your scouting habits?

vCash

What are your scouting habits?

So I am enjoying a llm career taking Blyth to the top after reading Porridge Flos excellent posts in the How are you doing thread.

I neither have money nor reputation which makes good scouting even more important. Usually my scouting routines consist of sending scouts looking for youth and scouring the British isles then sorting the results in the player search. As I progress I will send scouts all around the world, but most of the results tend to be established players.

The best way I have found is to go through clubs at random, sorting the players by abilities and looking at players that catches my eye. Some of the best players in my CM career I have found that way.

I am really curious to hear what your habits are.

vCash
    Hello,

I use scouts to find some players that I need but I don't mind about how many stars they put, because some players are good for what I deserve

Usually, I find players in a normal search... I look for 0-21 players for free and I order them for age and I take 16-17-18 years old players because I see that 19-20-21 years old players, sometimes have already played and maybe they don't have a great potential.
    A curios thing it's that when you look for players, some players have name more white than others and It happens that they are good players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLLorenzo View Post
    Hello,

I use scouts to find some players that I need but I don't mind about how many stars they put, because some players are good for what I deserve

Usually, I find players in a normal search... I look for 0-21 players for free and I order them for age and I take 16-17-18 years old players because I see that 19-20-21 years old players, sometimes have already played and maybe they don't have a great potential.
    A curios thing it's that when you look for players, some players have name more white than others and It happens that they are good players
    On your last bit, Iíve noticed that too. I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me but the players who have a bolder, whiter name in the player search tend to have better attributes.