View Poll Results: Should the no buying from unmnaged club rule be lifted?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let us buy from unmanaged clubs. I don't care about newcomers!

3 30.00%
  • No, keep the rule in place. It's the reason why the game world was created in the first place!

7 70.00%

Thread: Buying from Unmanaged Clubs

Buying from Unmanaged Clubs

Hi all,

There's been some discussion on the Soccer Manager gameworld about lifting the rule that is in place regarding buying players from unmanaged clubs within our game world.

This is a rule that's been in place since the birth of the game world, to prevent managers pillaging squads, making it tougher for newcomers to inherit a decent squad. As it stands, all managers are able to buy players from clubs outside of the game world and there are plenty of them to choose from.

Personally, I feel it's a good rule to have in place though with the 25 man squad limit in place, would the unmanaged squads not be sold badly torn apart? Let's not forget that I also go into each squad and sell on any players that don't actually play for that club IRL, so there are still opportunities to buy decent players once they are moved on.

I'm happy to put it up for discussion as well as a vote, so let's see what the community think?

Cheers
    Mark

A deff no from me as i like this game world makes it more unique

tbh if you're going in and moving players on... I'm not sure this rule needs to be changed.

But I would say that, I have no money to spend haha

Definate Yes from me, the transfer function is soo boring being limited to managed clubs

Iím in favor. These unmanaged teams can still buy players, bloating their squad and keeping players off the market. Thereís no set transfer windows anyway so why not open the market up further