Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: champman0102.co.uk will be moving!

Can you try your best to let old skool members who everyone knows there name access first so there names isnt taken
    would be a great help once the new site is up and running, when im looking for something i always look out for what i call a trusted name lol
    to have these same names on the new site would be helpful for everyone involved lol
    thanks
    and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by AndyCope View Post
    Can you try your best to let old skool members who everyone knows there name access first so there names isnt taken
    would be a great help once the new site is up and running, when im looking for something i always look out for what i call a trusted name lol
    to have these same names on the new site would be helpful for everyone involved lol
    thanks
    and good luck
    It looks like most of them have already logged in there.

I wanna help in the new data update

Quote Originally Posted by Rodstar View Post
    I wanna help in the new data update
    Anything you know about in any league in any country - post here - https://champman0102.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=38

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

I hope you'll move emotes too!

Sorry to be a pain in the arse - I know you've said there'll be an announcement when ready but is there any more news? Are we talking weeks? Months?

It's just that I salvaged around 45 of Patinoz's old colour schemes from the first few pages of the graphics thread and am wondering if it's worth my while reposting them all here or best off just waiting to post them in the new forum...?

Quote Originally Posted by Alias47 View Post
    Sorry to be a pain in the arse - I know you've said there'll be an announcement when ready but is there any more news? Are we talking weeks? Months?

It's just that I salvaged around 45 of Patinoz's old colour schemes from the first few pages of the graphics thread and am wondering if it's worth my while reposting them all here or best off just waiting to post them in the new forum...?
    Weeks

I have already migrated colour schemes but keep hold of yours, just in case they were missed. Then we can make sure they're uploaded to our new server as we will no longer be using hosting sites.

Will the new update be available on this website, on the new one or on both?

It will be on the new site

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12