Thread: Eliteserien - My new writing project

vCash

Eliteserien - My new writing project

Hi people.

I have decided this year to extend my interest in Norwegian football, since I've been living here for nearly four years now. I will be previewing the league, and reviewing weekends fixtures and also trying to feature on some of the talent in the league.

No doubt Haaland and Ødegaard have created some interest in Norwegian football of late, so here is my first post, mainly about the national side, before the preview starts in earnest next week.

https://likeaweatherstone.blogspot.c...potential.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dweatherston11 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Nice one pal - very good

Good to see Sorloth scoring - never had a run of gams at Palace

Daehli was tipped years ago so good to see him showing that promise

Do Norwegians still like Liverpool or are more behind Ole's Man Utd?

How has Josh King played at Int'l level?

vCash
    Liverpool are massive over here, a huge majority support them. Nobody really switching allegiance, although of course there is some support for United and a small number of Leeds fans I have noticed.

King has a decent record at international level, but he has never really been the main man, and now with Haaland it's unlikely he will play striker again. 433 is the most common way in Norway, so he will likely be used on the wing which I find isn't his best position. Be interesting to see where he lines up, because Haaland has only 2 caps, so his introduction hasn't really happened yet.