Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Coronavirus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evesham View Post
    but if you show just 1 symptom of Covid which is so similar to flu, pneuomia, tick the covid box as a secondary symptom and it will count to all the figures.
    Flu = Influenza virus
    Corona = SARS virus

Meaning two different viruses.

The initial symptoms are indeed influenza-like. Patients with SARS usually begin with fever, which is often high (38 C or above), and sometimes associated with chills, rigors, headache, malaise, muscle pain or even diarrhea. After a few days, symptoms of lower respiratory tract infection may follow, including cough without sputum and difficulty in breathing. Symptoms of influenza such as fever, cough and headache usually subside within a few days without any serious complications or signs of pneumonia.

But the classical/typical pneumonia is mainly caused by bacteria such as streptococcus. SARS is caused by a coronavirus (SARS-CoV).

SARS is predominantly transmitted through close person-to-person contact, especially via respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Droplet spread can take place when droplets from the cough or sneeze of an infected person are propelled a short distance and deposited on the mucous membranes of the mouth, nose, or eyes of persons who are nearby. The virus can also spread when a person touches a surface or object contaminated with infectious droplets and then touches his or her mouth, nose, or eyes.

In short: this is not a fucking flu. It's a SARS virus that's about 3 times more contagious than the flu virus and about 40 times more lethal as well.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    I was with you til 40 times more lethal.

The thing I'm wondering is, this is SARS Cov 2, right?
    They were never able to come up with a vaccine in the years since the original SARS outbreak, for the original SARS. Why would you believe they can come up with a vaccine for this upgraded version of the virus? And do it in a third of the time normal vaccine testing and safety requires...

I'll be going nowhere near the microsoft injection.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortal316 View Post

The thing I'm wondering is, this is SARS Cov 2, right?
    They were never able to come up with a vaccine in the years since the original SARS outbreak, for the original SARS. Why would you believe they can come up with a vaccine for this upgraded version of the virus? And do it in a third of the time normal vaccine testing and safety requires...

I'll be going nowhere near the microsoft injection.
    A lot of stuff wrong there. The vaccine research for SARS was stopped, because the number of infected people was low. Meaning the outbreak was already over by the time that a developed vaccine would be useful. Due to the wide spread of SARS CoV 2, this will potentially be different. Secondly, you say it's an "upgraded" version of the virus, which is total nonsense. It's called SARS CoV 2, because it's from the same family of viruses and causes similar symptoms, not because it evolved from the first. The only thing where you have a point is that it will be unsafe until it goes through regular vaccine procedures, that's why the earliest reasonable timetable for the vaccine will be in early 2021, depending on testing, production capacities, etc.

vCash
    The 40 was a typo and was meant to be 4 times as lethal.

Annually 500.000 people worldwide die of the flu.

So far in 3 months 250.000 people worldwide have died of Corona.

If you would extrapolate that to a year that would mean a million people would die annually of Corona which is 4x times as much as from the flu.

But mind you that we don't use these severe lockdowns to prevent flu spreading so if we hadn't lockdown, the amount of dead people from Corona would have been closer to 40 times as much.

vCash
    So, about two weeks ago I developed a rash all around my toes and at about the same time read the news articles about "COVID toes".

I only leave the house to visit my parents at the weekend (them inside, us outside), no other contact with people.

I know it's not but you can't help but think...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    The 40 was a typo and was meant to be 4 times as lethal.

Annually 500.000 people worldwide die of the flu.

So far in 3 months 250.000 people worldwide have died of Corona.

If you would extrapolate that to a year that would mean a million people would die annually of Corona which is 4x times as much as from the flu.

But mind you that we don't use these severe lockdowns to prevent flu spreading so if we hadn't lockdown, the amount of dead people from Corona would have been closer to 40 times as much.
    Why would you extrapolate that? There is nothing to suggest that this rate of death will continue further into the year. Do you not think it has burnt through the older and the pre-existing conditions people, the lower inmmune system folks, vulnerable section of the population already? With the amount of the deaths that were in care homes as I've said already it isn't really a reflection of all of society. I undersatnd the maths of what you're saying but i don't think that will be bore out in the numbers.

Time will tell but there are more factors than just deaths over time in the equation.

vCash
    It's not continuing further into the year, because of the lockdowns and measures we are taking right now. Otherwise a lot more elderly and vulnerable people would have died, possibly into the millions.

That's my whole point. Corona is so much more infectious and lethal than the flu, that if we had treated it like a normal flu, the death toll would have been in the millions.

vCash
    It is much more infectious. It isn't much more lethal though.

I'm not saying we should have treated it like the flu, not at all.

The lockdown we were told was to stagger the amount of intensive care cases that would happen at one time, to prevent the NHS from being overwhelmed. The panic to get the nightingale hospitals built and opened was palpable, we were told there would be millions of deaths, maybe even tens of millions. Erring on the side of caution in that type of scenario is smart, but it seems to have left a lasting unshiftable impression on people that the lethality of this virus is super high when in reality it is not. The nightingales have all been closed. Hospitals are starting to get back to doing the other important appointments that the people need again. That would not be happening if they weren't confident that we are "past the peak"

Lockdown measures were never intended to stop anyone that was going to die from this from dying, as harsh and calculated as that sounds, it's true. All they wanted to do was spread the deaths over a longer period. But, again, the virus has not turned out to be the population reducer that it was billed as. Thankfully.

Locking people in their houses wasn't massively beneficial really. What we should have done was taken the old people out of care homes if and when they got sick and used the nightingale hospitals for them. That would have saved a lot of lives, but captain hindsight always knows best, I can't say I thought of that at the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggler View Post
    So, about two weeks ago I developed a rash all around my toes and at about the same time read the news articles about "COVID toes".

I only leave the house to visit my parents at the weekend (them inside, us outside), no other contact with people.

I know it's not but you can't help but think...
    Could be anything pal - heat rash etc

vCash
    I've developed a heat rash from not showering because I've become a scubby bastard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faz44 View Post
    I've developed a heat rash from not showering because I've become a scubby bastard.

building up the immune system, that's one strategy!
    That made me laugh loudly there, love it.

vCash
    ALLEGED 4 times more lethal
    You all laughed at us truthers stating the media lies, and you all trust them like they are Gods.
    Glad to see your doing ok Ray.
    Germs make your immune system stronger, what do you think will happen when your allowed out in winter and your immune system is low, yes a lot more deaths, probably more than this corona crap.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to evesham For This Useful Post:

vCash
    There's loads of things to debate that have been said here, but the fact that most people are wetting themselves with fear and are lockstep in line with what known liars are telling them to do, people and companies and governments that have lied to you repeatedly over the years.

It is actually depressing to me.

vCash
    Everyone lies, because human beings are a selfish species by default. So why shouldn't you be lying as well evesham? What makes you creditable in this whole debate? Nothing. So why should I believe you over people who are actually creditable? Exactly.

vCash
    Mate, I don't understand what you mean. When I give my opinion I say its opinion.
    When I say "a nobel laureate says this" or "here are the numbers of covid deaths in people under 50 with no underlying health issues" how can I be lying? Which is what most of this has been.

The news have told us many whoppers. Saddams wmds? Assad gassed his own people, many many more outright false bullshit stories over the years. I'm sorry if it bothers you that I question them but holy crap, fool me once and all that.

Can't remember if it was you or someone else earlier but you dismiss anything that questions the narrative out of hand without looking at it. Because it's not the official narrative.

If you think mainstream news is credible fair play to you. I have a memory of all the times they have been proven not to be and I'll listen to any idea, argument or point of view and make my own mind up on what I think of it.

You don't want to hear about the head of WHO and his history, you don't want to know about Dr Fauci and how he was in charge of moving the gain of function chimera virus research to wuhan in 2015. Or how the head of censoring people on Facebook, miss Anderson also worked in the wuhan lab. That's fine. But I'm not calling you anything. I'm being respectful.

Not credible and a liar

OK.

Tell you what, I'll not say another thing about it.
    Someone ate a bat in a place where they don't sell bats, a virus jumped species, that spread round the world. It's the most dangerous virus in the history of earth with the biggest lethality rate ever and we should all just stay indoors until our masters allow us the liberty to live our lives. The "R" number is accurate and perfectly worked out from our very low testing rate, we should just obey and do what we are told and not question anything.

I'll look at this again in December or January and see what has come out by then...
    Last edited by TheImmortal316; 19-05-20 at 08:42 AM.

vCash
    Do you even read TheImmortal316?

Maybe you should read my post again and then determine whether I called YOU a liar or that it was even directed at you.

Hint: are you called evesham?

vCash
    So why shouldn't you be lying as well evesham? What makes you creditable in this whole debate? Nothing. So why should I believe you over people who are actually creditable? Exactly.

Like I said, I'll not say anything more.
    We will look back on it after the dust settles and see what was credible.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TheImmortal316 For This Useful Post:

vCash

or creditable!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxiShagilko For This Useful Post:

vCash

Chris?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ZanSnake For This Useful Post:

vCash

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Pisani For This Useful Post:

vCash
    They are the only employer here that are recruiting
    well maybe not the only one, but they are few and far between. I looked at it but it was all about metal detectors on the way in, working like a slave for a minimum of 10 hours on your feet.

There was a guy in New York that raised the alarm about amazon NOT protecting workers and firing him for bringing things to their attention, this is the bought and paid for response obviously.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456