Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 568

Thread: March 2020 Data Update Technical Support

  1. #51

    Join Date
    22-03-20
    Posts
    5
    Hi
    I have problems with it not coming on from the first half season
    it always goes black when I reach 27-12
    others who have tried it ?? or what the error may be ??

  2. #52

    Join Date
    31-07-18
    Posts
    1
    i have updated and when i have gone to start new game its says insert disc?? can anyone help

  3. #53

    Join Date
    22-03-20
    Posts
    5
    You have to munth it

    Look the video an take it step bay step

  4. #54

    Join Date
    20-03-20
    Posts
    4

    can't load new march 2020 update

    I have just downloaded the game, v3.9.68, and the March 2020 update. I followed the instructions to copy data files over. But when i start the game it is always with the original database and players.
    Any ideas what i am doing wrong?? I am on Windows 10.

  5. #55

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdk View Post
    Hi
    I have problems with it not coming on from the first half season
    it always goes black when I reach 27-12
    others who have tried it ?? or what the error may be ??
    Replied on the other thread you posted on

  6. #56

    Join Date
    17-03-20
    Posts
    2
    Hey guys. I’ve done everything step by step but it just gets stuck on initialising game data when trying to load up the game. Any tips greatly appreciated

  7. #57

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    run the game as administrator

    if still 01/02 players then do points 6-10 correctly in transferring the data update from the instructions

  8. #58

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Treacle19 View Post
    Hey guys. I’ve done everything step by step but it just gets stuck on initialising game data when trying to load up the game. Any tips greatly appreciated
    run the game as administrator - step 3 on the instructions

  9. #59

    Join Date
    17-03-20
    Posts
    2
    Yep, that’s what I’ve done mate.

  10. #60

    Join Date
    22-03-20
    Posts
    3
    hello~everyone
    i am a new joiner of this forum, i've got a problem after updating this patch.
    when i start the new game, the player's year of birth were not match with the real data (which means when new game started at 2019/2020 season, the players aged between 37-45), is that anything went wrong for my update?

  11. #61

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    you have applied a patch more than once

    uninstall everything and re-install

  12. #62

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Treacle19 View Post
    Yep, that’s what I’ve done mate.
    Try changing compatability to xp 2 or 3

  13. #63

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    6,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Everdragon View Post
    hello~everyone
    i am a new joiner of this forum, i've got a problem after updating this patch.
    when i start the new game, the player's year of birth were not match with the real data (which means when new game started at 2019/2020 season, the players aged between 37-45), is that anything went wrong for my update?
    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13750

  14. #64

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    3,312
    The feedback thread always turns into a technical support one. Bit of a shame really. Thought there was going to be 3 pages of feedback but there's barely any.

    Will take a look later

  15. #65

    Join Date
    18-03-20
    Posts
    1
    Comes up with insert Disc. Any advice on what ive done wrong????

  16. #66

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    Quote Originally Posted by silva211 View Post
    Comes up with insert Disc. Any advice on what ive done wrong????
    re-mount the ISO

  17. #67

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    6,197
    Quote Originally Posted by silva211 View Post
    Comes up with insert Disc. Any advice on what ive done wrong????

    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13750....

  18. #68

    Join Date
    23-03-20
    Posts
    1
    Hi ive just loaded the file onto a windows 10 laptop.

    When I go to start a new game it tells me I don't have enough memory available. This is a new Laptop and has plenty, any ideas why this is happening?

    Thanks

  19. #69

    Join Date
    23-03-20
    Posts
    2
    Hi guys, just signed up tonight and have done the install guide. Game installs and runs, but when starting a new game requires the game disk? Have i missed something here?
    Followed the instructions to the letter. Appreciate some help if possible.
    Thanks

  20. #70

    Join Date
    23-03-20
    Posts
    2
    Hi, which video do you mean as I have same issue? Thanks

  21. #71

    Join Date
    23-03-20
    Posts
    1
    I have done all the steps but when I try to download March 2020 update the sendspace page is unavailable. Do I need to change any setting on my PC / browser?

  22. #72

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    Quote Originally Posted by fhbooker View Post
    Hi guys, just signed up tonight and have done the install guide. Game installs and runs, but when starting a new game requires the game disk? Have i missed something here?
    Followed the instructions to the letter. Appreciate some help if possible.
    Thanks
    re-mount the ISO

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by robmaffia View Post
    I have done all the steps but when I try to download March 2020 update the sendspace page is unavailable. Do I need to change any setting on my PC / browser?
    ISP/Firewall etc blocking you from accessing that site? Try a different browser?

  23. #73

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    Quote Originally Posted by simonw1981 View Post
    Hi ive just loaded the file onto a windows 10 laptop.

    When I go to start a new game it tells me I don't have enough memory available. This is a new Laptop and has plenty, any ideas why this is happening?

    Thanks
    run the game as administrator

  24. #74

    Join Date
    08-12-19
    Posts
    4
    After clicking the “DOWNLOAD” button, the sendspace page is not accessible. I tried another one, the file of “October 2019 Date Update” could be downloaded in the same way. The reason I think is the difference website, “www.sendspace.com”&“www.mediafire.com”.
    Can you send the new update file to my mailbox(youngyzg@sina.com)? Thanks!!!

  25. #75

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmie rules View Post
    After clicking the “DOWNLOAD” button, the sendspace page is not accessible. I tried another one, the file of “October 2019 Date Update” could be downloaded in the same way. The reason I think is the difference website, “www.sendspace.com”&“www.mediafire.com”.
    Can you send the new update file to my mailbox(youngyzg@sina.com)? Thanks!!!
    Your ISP/Anti Virus etc is probably blocking sendspace then

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •