Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 568

Thread: March 2020 Data Update Technical Support

  1. #76

    Join Date
    23-03-20
    Posts
    1
    Hi all, apologies if this is in the wrong thread (first time downloader and user!). I've installed the game successfully, along with the March 2020 data update, but when I open the game it gets stuck at the opening 'March 2020 Update screen' with a few places where the cursor turns to the one where I can click something, but with nothing to click, almost as if the button is hidden behind the March 2020 update screen if that makes sense. Whenever I click, nothing happens. Does anyone know what might be going wrong? Cheers, hope you're all keeping safe!

  2. #77
    Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    29,995
    Are you using Remote Desktop Connection to play on a different machine? Only time I've seen that.

    Also, if you are plating full screen try playing windowed mode. You can change it in Game Settings

  3. #78

    Join Date
    23-03-20
    Posts
    1
    Morning - I am having the same problem with sendspace - I have turned my firewall off but it still will not allow me to access the site - any hints or tips would be much appreciated team. Also, after step 1, should i run the install or wait until i have completed all the other steps - apologies for being a bit dense

  4. #79
    Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    29,995
    Try Firefox rather than Chrome if you are using Chrome

  5. #80

    Join Date
    21-03-19
    Posts
    6
    I have the same issue and my error is as follows- Error v3.9.60 index.cpp 5773

    I have the Si v3.9.68 patch installed so a a bit flummoxed.

    thanks

  6. #81
    Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    29,995

  7. #82

    Join Date
    20-03-20
    Posts
    4
    I am having the same issue. I have copied over a few times. 70 of the original files are replaced and are shown as updated today, the rest are unchanged showing last updated 2001. Everything during set up went as the steps say, but it is still loading original players. I am running as administrator.

  8. #83

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    Quote Originally Posted by redjoe006 View Post
    I am having the same issue. I have copied over a few times. 70 of the original files are replaced and are shown as updated today, the rest are unchanged showing last updated 2001. Everything during set up went as the steps say, but it is still loading original players. I am running as administrator.
    Might be worth an uninstall and reinstall then pal

  9. #84

    Join Date
    20-03-20
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Might be worth an uninstall and reinstall then pal
    I've uninstalled everything and started again. Still original players. I'm lost!!

  10. #85

    Join Date
    22-03-20
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by redjoe006 View Post
    I've uninstalled everything and started again. Still original players. I'm lost!!
    i have the same issue. I can't unzip the original data files to overwrite. And if I copy over the March data the old players still load

  11. #86

    Join Date
    24-03-20
    Posts
    1
    i get insert cd message

  12. #87
    Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    29,995
    Quote Originally Posted by lockers83 View Post
    i get insert cd message
    There's a whole thread on it here https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...506#post473506

  13. #88
    Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    29,995
    Quote Originally Posted by redjoe006 View Post
    I've uninstalled everything and started again. Still original players. I'm lost!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wedz View Post
    i have the same issue. I can't unzip the original data files to overwrite. And if I copy over the March data the old players still load
    Are you actually being asked to overwrite the files? If not you appear to be dump the March 2020 Data Update folder into the Data folder. The contents of the March 2020 Data Update need to be copied to the Data folder. The files need to be extract from the file you download also

  14. #89

    Join Date
    23-03-20
    Posts
    1
    Hi

    the install looks so close, but getting error v3.9.60 index . cpp5773 each time I uninstall and reinstall. Anybody know how to fix it?
    It is loading with the 2020 update ok, just shows this error, then crashes each time during the data initialising part

    help appreciated

    thanks

  15. #90
    Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    29,995
    You haven't install the v3.9.68 patch (hence the v3.9.60) message. Install it, then copy the March 2020 files again and it should run fine

  16. #91

    Join Date
    17-03-20
    Posts
    1
    Hi guys,

    Whenever I try and load a new game with the new patch I get to "Initializing game data" and it freezes. Any ideas?

    Thanks

  17. #92

    Join Date
    08-12-19
    Posts
    4
    I’m sure that ISP in my country is blocking sendspace. All of date update files uploaded to sendspace cannot be downloaded, but only October 2019 which uploaded to mediafire. Would you please upload the new data to sendspace and mediafire at the same time in the future?
    Last edited by jimmie rules; 25-03-20 at 06:39 AM.

  18. #93

    Join Date
    20-03-20
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Are you actually being asked to overwrite the files? If not you appear to be dump the March 2020 Data Update folder into the Data folder. The contents of the March 2020 Data Update need to be copied to the Data folder. The files need to be extract from the file you download also
    Yes I was overwriting the files. But as the 2020 data folder already existed, i hadn't extracted the files. Its sorted now, thanks for your help.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to redjoe006 For This Useful Post:


  20. #94
    Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    29,995
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmie rules View Post
    I’m sure that ISP in my country is blocking sendspace. All of date update files uploaded to sendspace cannot be downloaded, but only October 2019 which uploaded to mediafire. Would you please upload the new data to sendspace and mediafire at the same time in the future?
    There's a link in Feedback thread

  21. #95

    Join Date
    30-07-19
    Posts
    1
    Qual a possibilidade de colocar o modo das ligas brasileiras igual a league 'South American Mod March 2019' assim o campeonato teria 20 equipes por divisão e seria por pontos corridos, e não teria campeonatos que não existem mais a quase 20 anos.

  22. #96

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    Quote Originally Posted by raulgcj View Post
    Qual a possibilidade de colocar o modo das ligas brasileiras igual a league 'South American Mod March 2019' assim o campeonato teria 20 equipes por divisão e seria por pontos corridos, e não teria campeonatos que não existem mais a quase 20 anos.
    English only please

    That would need to be done via a patch - check/ask in Saturn V9 patch or Nick's Patch (both in patches section)

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:


  24. #97

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    Quote Originally Posted by brunco View Post
    Hi guys,

    Whenever I try and load a new game with the new patch I get to "Initializing game data" and it freezes. Any ideas?

    Thanks
    run the game as administrator

  25. #98

    Join Date
    08-12-19
    Posts
    4
    I got it. Thanks!!!

  26. #99

    Join Date
    22-02-20
    Posts
    1

    DOWNLOAD ISSUE

    Ive followed all instructions for the download but when i start a game it stops on initialising data any ideas?

  27. #100

    Join Date
    26-03-20
    Posts
    1
    Afternoon,
    For those more IT savvy than me, whenever I get to the stage where I try to open the old 01/02 data folder in order to transfer the 2020 data in it says cannot open the cabinet file. Any solutions to this?
    Thanks

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •