Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: March 2020 Data Update Technical Support

vCash
    Hello.

I got an error today loading a saved game from yesterday. It says to "put in the CM 01/02 CD and press OK". Downloaded the game, with the March update, the correct patch and everything worked fine yesterday. I run the .exe file as administrator. Any ideas on fix?

vCash
    The game needs to be mounted as a virtual drive to 'insert the disc'. Right-click the .iso file and click mount.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marreboy View Post
    Hi. I downloaded the game, the patch and the March 2020 update, but when i try start a new game, the game suddenly quits when trying to start the new game. I have tried the English League, the English, German, Italian, French and Spanish Leagues combined and the Norwegian League. Every time the game quits before it even starts. The only one i have got in to, is the Norwegian League.
    Is there anything i'm doing wrong ?
    Are you running the game as administrator?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mbuck88 View Post
    Hi, first time downloading this (beating corona virus boredom!) so I'm sure I have messed up on something simple. All seems to be working well but the players ages are 18 years too old. I tried putting the start year to 2001 but the players ages are still +18 years. Any help much appreciated, and thanks all for the great work in making this classic game available and updatable!
    Sounds like you installed a patch more than once

Uninstall everything and reinstall again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Are you running the game as administrator?
    Yes, i do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marreboy View Post
    Yes, i do.
    Try changing compatability to Xp 2 or 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Run the game as administrator
    Thanks. Did try this but doesn't seem to have made a difference. It gets past the 'player histories' bar along the bottom and on the next bar it just closes the game automatically at the same point each time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RichLav91 View Post
    Thanks. Did try this but doesn't seem to have made a difference. It gets past the 'player histories' bar along the bottom and on the next bar it just closes the game automatically at the same point each time.
    If you are running as admin and have compataibility installed and still an issue its probably worth uninstalling and reinstalling and check along the way it loads

i.e

install game - create a game and see if ok

install 3.9.68 - create a game and see if ok

apply march 2020 data update - create a game and see if ok

vCash
    Hi

Every time I click the link to download the update it times out and I get the following message:

This site canít be reached
    www.sendspace.com took too long to respond.
    Try:

Checking the connection
    Checking the proxy and the firewall
    Running Windows Network Diagnostics
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I have tried turning my virus protection off. I have tried turning my firewall off. I have tried adding sendspace.com to my trusted sites. Nothing seems to work. Do you have any suggestions?

I've been using your updates for ages now and love what you guys are doing Cheers guys

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456