Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: March 2020 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Yeah. I just found another example, Steven Alzate. Apparently hes had an England cap! But really it was Colombia.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to daveclayt For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'm about 8 seasons in, I've managed Man Utd, Ajax and now Valencia but one issue that is occurring that has not happened before is that when I appeal red cards the player either get a further 5 or 8 game ban. This happens 3/4 times a season.

vCash
    Another thing I've noticed is that Yugoslavia is still a national football team, albeit with no players. My players keep playing international friendlies against them.

vCash
    Hello! I'm new to this forum. I used to play this game as a kid and wanted to try it again as I love the old players and not so much the new ones. But the fact that it is possible to update to new players and clubs and all of this seems fantastic, but I don't really get how that works. So if I start my 2001-2002 season, and I do the 2020 update, and I get to season 2019-2020, will todays players be available? Thanks for all of your work. Many greetings,

Hermes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes88 View Post
    Hello! I'm new to this forum. I used to play this game as a kid and wanted to try it again as I love the old players and not so much the new ones. But the fact that it is possible to update to new players and clubs and all of this seems fantastic, but I don't really get how that works. So if I start my 2001-2002 season, and I do the 2020 update, and I get to season 2019-2020, will todays players be available? Thanks for all of your work. Many greetings,

Hermes

You can play mutliple databases so can have different save games on the go at the same time (e.g 01/02, 2020 etc) - see below

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10247

vCash
    The new database will start from 19/20 with the new players, its not designed that you start in 01/02 and player for 18 seasons and the current players are available.

vCash
    Sorry if I am repeating what others may have put but when you start the game are you in 2001 or 2019

vCash
    Hello everyone,
    Firstly, I would like to thank drafting team for the great work they have done with March 2020 update.
    My essential question concerns foreground/background colours and I would like to ask this: Is there any possibility to play with Pink/Purple 4/Red 4/Cyan 2 background colour? Because all these colours are included within the editor, but when I change my background colour (i.e. kit), it does not work during the game. Purple 4 colour otherwise works, when it is set as Foreground colour (i.e., when it serve for inscription of the name of the team), but takes no effect, when it is set as Background colour.
    Is there any possibility to fix this matter? It is not big concern, but I really like Pink/Purple 4/Red 4 as kit colour

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ViscoseLizard View Post
    Sorry if I am repeating what others may have put but when you start the game are you in 2001 or 2019
    You will start in whatever year you decide to start in using the Patcher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix7771 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Firstly, I would like to thank drafting team for the great work they have done with March 2020 update.
    My essential question concerns foreground/background colours and I would like to ask this: Is there any possibility to play with Pink/Purple 4/Red 4/Cyan 2 background colour? Because all these colours are included within the editor, but when I change my background colour (i.e. kit), it does not work during the game. Purple 4 colour otherwise works, when it is set as Foreground colour (i.e., when it serve for inscription of the name of the team), but takes no effect, when it is set as Background colour.
    Is there any possibility to fix this matter? It is not big concern, but I really like Pink/Purple 4/Red 4 as kit colour
    YOu need to download a save game editor like Graeme Kelly 3 - its in the tools downloads section

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by swfc82 View Post
    YOu need to download a save game editor like Graeme Kelly 3 - its in the tools downloads section
    Ok, thank you for your help, dude. I will follow your advice and I am going to download save game editor. Thank you!

vCash
    A little error...

Joelson Fernandes is a Sporting player...not Benfica...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zenabooo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    So, I've encountered a couple of issues that I have never come across before. I'm about 8 seasons in and currently managing Valencia.

1. When looking through the best ranked players for average performance I came across a player who played for a team who aren't in the league I was looking in. Figuring he had been transferred recently I checked his history but he had signed at the start of the season on a free and the club he signed for aren't actually in any league nor had they played any matches.

2. When scouring the national U-21 teams for future gems I spotted an excellent striker in Argentina whose club was .... Argentina, when I clicked on the club name it took me back to the Argentina U-21 squad. He is available on a free as he is on a rolling contract so I'm making a bid to sign him.

Anybody else come across issues like these?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zenabooo View Post
    A little error...

Joelson Fernandes is a Sporting player...not Benfica...
    Good spot! This has been fixed for the next update

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by daveclayt View Post
    Yeah. I just found another example, Steven Alzate. Apparently hes had an England cap! But really it was Colombia.
    Good spot. This has been corrected for the next update

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by daveclayt View Post
    Hey guys, newbie here - thanks for getting me back into CM01/02 after so many years!

I just noticed an error in the update. Neven Subotic is a Serbian international (dual nationalist with German) but he's down as a German international, with caps and goals and everything! It's stopping him from getting called up to the Serbia squad :-(

I can't see that it's a wider issue with dual nationalities, but maybe?
    Oopsie! It's fixed for the next update

vCash
    In response to the dual nationality issue - they are just typo's. It can get very repetitive reviewing and adding second nationalities/international caps so unfortunately these things happen from time to time. Let us know if you guys see any more and we'll get them corrected for next time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus77 View Post
    Portugal fixes:

Vitoria Guimaraes > Vitoria SC
    B teams cannot play portuguese cup
    This is a limitation in the game rather than an error. Some B teams (like Vitoria) we have created so they are not "true" B teams Like Porto, for example. As they are in the Second League they are treated as a "normal" team, this is why they are in the cup.

Be funny if they beat the first team though, eh?

vCash
    Just curious, what is this data update based on? Is it FM 2019 or FM 2020 or a combination or none of them? I am pocking around fmdataba.com and sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2020/database and there are a lot of stats different when I compare it to the Match 2020 Data update.

vCash
    Any way Yugoslavia can basically be deleted for the next update?

They hosted a European Championships on my save and had a squad of 0 players!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Erocco View Post
    Just curious, what is this data update based on? Is it FM 2019 or FM 2020 or a combination or none of them? I am pocking around fmdataba.com and sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2020/database and there are a lot of stats different when I compare it to the Match 2020 Data update.
    Real life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by henry2705 View Post
    Any way Yugoslavia can basically be deleted for the next update?

They hosted a European Championships on my save and had a squad of 0 players!
    This is the reason they are in. Saturn patch removes the issue. Tapani patch doesn't. Nick's possibly (haven't checked). So if someone doesn't use the 1st patch the game will crash. They are hard-coded as one of the potential hosts.

vCash
    Hi guys - a little feedback from March update - a little late i know so apologies. My hometown club Institute (Northern Ireland) no longer play at the riverside stadium (YMCA) they now actually ground share with Derry City at the Brandywell stadium. For anyone interested the ground flooded so bad during a storm the water was over the goalposts and the ground was never re-opened. Hope this helps.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawthorino For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hawthorino View Post
    Hi guys - a little feedback from March update - a little late i know so apologies. My hometown club Institute (Northern Ireland) no longer play at the riverside stadium (YMCA) they now actually ground share with Derry City at the Brandywell stadium. For anyone interested the ground flooded so bad during a storm the water was over the goalposts and the ground was never re-opened. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for this - has been corrected for the next update!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarle View Post
    Oopsie! It's fixed for the next update
    There is basically the same issue regarding Eduardo Camavinga - his nationality is set to be Congo/Angola. In fact, this was true until 5 November 2019, when he obtained French citizenship. Camavinga has one match fo France U21 team, so I believe his first nationality now should be French. However, this is not a big issue, because it is possible to be fixed in any moment, with the Editor - this is exactly whant I did. Cheers, guys

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix7771 For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast