Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: March 2020 Data Update Feedback

Only fault I found at Southend United was that Terrell Egbri was listed as Terrell Egberi lol

Really enjoying the update, started a campaign where I only sign U21 players - quite challenging!

Only issue I have is that itís really difficult to sell players, even when you transfer list players very few bids come in. Just wondering if this is a common issue?

HI guys. Love that this resource exists. Fantastic work. What is the total size of the player database at this point? As a comparison to FM Touch? Considering this vs Touch.

didn't know where to post this (and there's talk of the next update not having a data preview) so I put it here in this thread. some of the U20/reserves/B teams in Brazil are getting promoted to the national leagues. as far as I know this isn't supposed to happen: the U20/reserve/B teams are in the DB just for the sake of feeding youngsters into the main teams without blowing the 50 squad player limit.

I suppose this has smoething to do with the leagues these teams are put into the database; e.g. Lower Division instead of Unknown Division or just leaving the thing blank. The messy Brazilian structure may also be a factor - cm0102ed uses some kind of "reserve league pattern" for the regional/state leagues, which makes editing it a nightmare. I've only seen this happen with Brazilian teams, so there's that.

Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

This has been resolved for next DB

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    This has been resolved for next DB
    Did will be fixed problem with some national selection not enter in any uefa/fifa competition? Play only friendly games.

Wales squad is pretty good right now, but in the game scotland and both irelands are much better them wales.
    In the game most wales players are pretty bad.

Bruno Fernades is Man united has only 12 in long shots, he is very good in long shot.
    Last edited by Hugo Coelho; 20-11-20 at 12:26 PM.

Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

Quote Originally Posted by ShakaZulu View Post
    Did will be fixed problem with some national selection not enter in any uefa/fifa competition? Play only friendly games.
    Unlikely to be in the next DB. There's a limit to the amount of nations entering the European Championships and World Cup Qualifiers. It might be something that saturn's patch changes though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Coelho View Post
    Wales squad is pretty good right now, but in the game scotland and both irelands are much better them wales.
    In the game most wales players are pretty bad.
    Like who mate?

We have a LOT of kids with decent potential but a lot of them still need to "do it consistently" in top leagues

Joe Rodon has been brilliant for Swansea but never played in PL - be interested how he does for Spurs as he is looking decent on Int'l stage

Dan James - still VERY raw. Confidence on his arse for Utd (should be used as an impact player but they relied on him too much early doors). Seems free and relaxed when playing for Wales. Before that he only really had 1 season (fully in first team) for Swansea

Think we know about Bale and Ramsey (Rambo injured a lot though and not sure how he's really done for Juve)

Brooks - talented for sure - be interesting how he does now after his big injury - should tear it up in Championship you would think - same for Harry Wilson.

Neco Williams - talented and pushing for the RB berth for Wales. Still has a lot to learn though. Comor Roberts very solid RB.

Ben Davies - solid as a rock for sure

Henessey - Very solid for Wales but prob 3rd choice at Palace now and age aint on his side!

Ampadu - very talented and good he's getting game time last year in Germany and now with Sheff Utd

Joe Allen is huge for Wales but a big old injury

Keiffer Moore doing well as a target man

Then a lot of kids have been given debut and all done ok

We hadn't conceeded a goal for ages in competitive games but then there is a difference in levels where I'm not sure how we'll do against the Group A teams

Agree Ireland have been woeful of late - Scots are a tough one to judge

I hope that the remarkably low determination values in regens is fixed for the next update. I found it rare to see good regens with double digit determination stats.

Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

Quote Originally Posted by martinho View Post
    I hope that the remarkably low determination values in regens is fixed for the next update. I found it rare to see good regens with double digit determination stats.
    That's nothing really to do with the Data Update. There's nothing in the Data that can be changed to influence that.

Hate to be that guy but any ideas how long for the update now?

Quote Originally Posted by Macintyre View Post
    Hate to be that guy but any ideas how long for the update now?
    Will be in 2020

The guys are still working on it (pretty small team these days so they are working as fast as they can) and they'll let us know when it's good!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

Cheers mate. Keep up the good work. Amazing thing to have

Hi everyone, if anyone needs help with the update it would be my pleasure. Hopefully we can enjoy it soon! Greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Haimila View Post
    Hi everyone, if anyone needs help with the update it would be my pleasure. Hopefully we can enjoy it soon! Greetings.
    Just go to thread about your country and post everything you know https://champman0102.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Hey all.

Is the new update still set to drop this month, seeing as there's less than a week left of it now? Is there any way I can put myself put forward to help out with any editing that might be left, seeing as I'm not working this week and have absolutely nothing to do?

Cheers! Ty

Hopefully won't be much longer.

Can't commit to a date - it'll be done when it's done and we'll let everyone know

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveHarle For This Useful Post:

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516