Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: March 2020 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Thanks to the page for an excellent job, as always.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trengt For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Qual a possibilidade de colocar o modo das ligas brasileiras igual a league 'South American Mod March 2019' assim o campeonato teria 20 equipes por divisão e seria por pontos corridos, e não teria campeonatos que não existem mais a quase 20 anos.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raulgcj View Post
    Qual a possibilidade de colocar o modo das ligas brasileiras igual a league 'South American Mod March 2019' assim o campeonato teria 20 equipes por divisão e seria por pontos corridos, e não teria campeonatos que não existem mais a quase 20 anos.
    English only please

That would need to be done via a patch - check/ask in Saturn V9 patch or Nick's Patch (both in patches section)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I've been unable to make any transfers as it seems as if every player has 'recently joined' their team as every bid gets rejected because of this. Anyone else had this problem?
    Last edited by Dermotron; 25-03-20 at 10:46 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBruce View Post
    Errors when creating a new Saturn 9 save - screen freezes
    Post in Saturn thread with what you have installed, what the error message is, when you get it etc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by psaleh22 View Post
    I've been unable to make any transfers as it seems as if every player has 'recently joined' their team as every bid gets rejected because of this. Anyone else had this problem?
    Might have to wait a few months

Game probably assumes that no player wants to move at start of season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by psaleh22 View Post
    Great update, but I'm getting this problem too - think I'm about the 5th or 6th to report this problem in this thread now.

Is anyone able to confirm if something has been put in place for the first X months intentionally, or whether this is a bug?

I would ideally like to be able to sign at least one player... at some point!

Has anyone actually managed to sign someone yet? Thanks!

vCash
    Yes, in the editor the 'Date Joined' field has largely been filled with something like 01.07.2001. You can use the Clever Contract Start Year tool from Flex to fix this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jonjoknowsbest View Post
    Great update, but I'm getting this problem too - think I'm about the 5th or 6th to report this problem in this thread now.

Is anyone able to confirm if something has been put in place for the first X months intentionally, or whether this is a bug?

I would ideally like to be able to sign at least one player... at some point!

Has anyone actually managed to sign someone yet? Thanks!
    Hi jonjoknowsbest, thanks for your feedback. Here's an explanation on the matter: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...648#post408648

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea71 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I ask here , for the future...I told many times about how easy it's make money in the european championship (i.e. Porto and Benfica buy a lot of player for many and many milion of euro!!!)
    There are two options to make more realistic CM :
    1 - The €urox2 option, it has effect on all less that on the season ticket and tickets, because it's incredible that with a low reputation club in serie A, I earn 20-30mln of season ticket!!!
    2 - Fix season tickets and match tickets...
    Because there are two strange things: first one is that it looks like that one season ticket costs more than 500€ in serie B!!! I manage Pisa...stadium of 10000... medium attendance 6000... I have earned 5mln euro in 1 month of season tickets and 4,5mln euro in 4 months!!! Is it Pisa or Barcelona?
    Second one, If I sell 5-6000 season tickets, how can I earn so much money only with tickets in serie B ?

A fantastic thing it would be if there was a chance to set price for reputation and targets...

vCash

DOWNLOAD ISSUE

Ive followed all instructions for the download but when i start a game it stops on initialising data any ideas?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLLorenzo View Post
    I ask here , for the future...I told many times about how easy it's make money in the european championship (i.e. Porto and Benfica buy a lot of player for many and many milion of euro!!!)
    There are two options to make more realistic CM :
    1 - The €urox2 option, it has effect on all less that on the season ticket and tickets, because it's incredible that with a low reputation club in serie A, I earn 20-30mln of season ticket!!!
    2 - Fix season tickets and match tickets...
    Because there are two strange things: first one is that it looks like that one season ticket costs more than 500€ in serie B!!! I manage Pisa...stadium of 10000... medium attendance 6000... I have earned 5mln euro in 1 month of season tickets and 4,5mln euro in 4 months!!! Is it Pisa or Barcelona?
    Second one, If I sell 5-6000 season tickets, how can I earn so much money only with tickets in serie B ?

A fantastic thing it would be if there was a chance to set price for reputation and targets...
    These are data issues though. This all requires editing the code of the game

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Afternoon,
    For those more IT savvy than me, whenever I get to the stage where I try to open the old 01/02 data folder in order to transfer the 2020 data in it says cannot open the cabinet file. Any solutions to this?
    Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cstarling9 View Post
    Ive followed all instructions for the download but when i start a game it stops on initialising data any ideas?
    Run the game as administrator

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainberryzooms View Post
    Afternoon,
    For those more IT savvy than me, whenever I get to the stage where I try to open the old 01/02 data folder in order to transfer the 2020 data in it says cannot open the cabinet file. Any solutions to this?
    Thanks
    Maybe try NOT opening the data folder before pasting but just paste the 2020 files into the data folder

vCash
    Redders you have the patience of a saint mate

THIS THREAD IS FOR DATA.....DATA FEEDBACK.....

- - - Updated - - -

THIS IS THE THREAD FOR TECH QUESTIONS LADS,

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13750

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BeezerCeltic1967 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisuren View Post
    A huge thank you to everyone that has played their part in getting this update out on time.

Just fired it up and played as my team Torquay Utd the only two things I can see not correct are

-Asa Hall is not a MC but a DC
    - Lucas Covolan - for some reason his name on the game appears as 'Lucas' not 'L. Covolan' eg "Lucas with the great save" displays rather than "L. Covolan with the great save"

Other than that I cant see any other problems, I'll commit a few hours to it over the next few days.

Thanks again guys.
    -Asa Hall is not a MC but a DC DONE
    - Lucas Covolan - for some reason his name on the game appears as 'Lucas' not 'L. Covolan' eg "Lucas with the great save" displays rather than "L. Covolan with the great save" This happens sometimes (with players and teams) it is because we need the names to match up with the Transfermarkt website as it links in to some of the checks we do.
    Last edited by SteveHarle; 27-03-20 at 07:27 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahan View Post
    Goalkeeper Umut Eren Tunç's position has not been set
    Set loan deal of Nuh Naci Kirlankicoglu to Elazigspor till end of December 2001
    Gokhan Unal should be named Gökhan Ünal
    Ayhan Gokkoyun as Ayhan Gökkoyun
    Mustafa Tokgoz as Mustafa Tokgöz
    The first chairwoman in Süper Lig history is missing: Berna Gözbasi (Business 15 Resources 10)

Data from the following post is missing:
    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...713#post472713

Goalkeeper Umut Eren Tunç's position has not been set DONE
    Set loan deal of Nuh Naci Kirlankicoglu to Elazigspor till end of December 2001DONE - won't be applicable for the next update
    Gokhan Unal should be named Gökhan Ünal DONE
    Ayhan Gokkoyun as Ayhan Gökkoyun DONE
    Mustafa Tokgoz as Mustafa Tokgöz DONE
    The first chairwoman in Süper Lig history is missing: Berna Gözbasi (Business 15 Resources 10) What team?

Data from the following post is missing: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...713#post472713 I think Dermotron has already responded to this so sorry if i am repeating, but we had too much feedback in too short of a time before the release for Turkey so it didn't all get done as we don't have the capacity given we don't have a full time Turkish updater. I know alay picked some up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tsigol View Post
    lukas podolski contract finish 30.06.2020
    emin bayram pa 165
    mustafa kapi favorite team=fenerbahce dislike team=galatasaray
    garry rodrigues end of loan 30.06.2021
    younes belhanda important matches=9 loyality=8
    jesse sekidika pa 130
    ugurcan cakir pa 165
    Alexander sörloth finishing 17
    burak yilmaz contract finish 30.06.2021
    ozan tufan contract finish 30.06.2023

DONE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolasfigo View Post
    Alvaro Gonzalez on Olympique Marseille is injured for 8 months...

DONE - will hopefully be fit for the start of next season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFoo View Post
    I am a Charlton fan, ive seen Alfie Doughty a few times in the flesh on the field, he is quick and he has a great left foot, plays from a wingback to a winger. He is a MC on the update and a pace of 5.

DONE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
    Andy Haliday should be able to play left full back position

DONE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gsantos View Post
    Adel Taarabt, from SL Benfica seems to have double citizenship according to:
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/adel-t.../spieler/45287
    https://www.zerozero.pt/jogador.php?id=29772

Also this video from SL Benfica released today: https://www.facebook.com/SLBenfica/v...9276030387955/

Checked in the Editor and this is already set

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahan View Post
    Two Antalya Stadyumu (Antalya) stadia, delete one
    Two Eryaman (Ankara) stadia, delete one
    Two Spor Toto Akhisar (Manisa) stadia, delete one
    Two Gazi (Nevsehir) stadia, delete one
    Hüseyin Avni Aker (Trabzon) delete
    19 Mayis (Ankara) delete
    Malatya Inönü (Malatya) delete
    Atatürk (Afyonkarahisar) delete
    Ismet Pasa (Kocaeli) delete
    Elazig Atatürk (Elazig) delete
    Hanefi Mahçiçek (Kahramanmaras) delete

DONE

Create: Gençlik Merkezi Sentetik Sahasi /cap: 1061 /city: Elazig /teams: Elazigspor & Elazig Belediyespor FK

DONE

Buca Arena > Buca Ilçe
    Bornova > Bornova Aziz Kocaoglu
    3. Istanbul Basaksehir Fatih Terim > Basaksehir Fatih Terim
    Kemal Köksal Stadyumu > Karaelmas Kemal Köksal
    Isparta > Isparta Atatürk /cap: 10.000

DONE

Muhammed Enbiya Yildirim also Turkish nationality
    Ousman Jallow remove Turkish nationality
    Georgios Georgiadis (Elazigspor) > Panserraikos
    Veysel Sönmezsoy (Sanliurfaspor) > Trabzonspor U19 till 30/6/2022 set PA-1
    Fatih Mert chairman of Ankaragücü instead of Mehmet Yiginer
    Ali Çetin chairman of Denizlispor instead of Mustafa Üstek
    Mehmet Büyükeksi chairman of Gaziantep FK instead of Adil Sani Konukoglu
    Delete Ercan Soydas (Ankaragücü) he left the board
    Delete Turgay Soyer (Antalyaspor) he is not part of the (daily) board
    Delete Ibrahim Haluk Sahin (Trabzonspor) left the board
    Delete İlyas Tüfekçi
    Delete Fahrettin Genç
    Delete Timuçin Çuğ

DONE

Actually many of board & staff changes are here https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...011#post468011 (#1145) and further (they are not all applied in the March 2020 Update).

See my previous note regarding resource.

Yeni Orduspor = 52 Orduspor FK > replace Yeni Orduspor with Regional Amateur Champions Çarsambaspor (city: Samsun) (stadium: Çarsamba Yesilirmak, already in database) Foreground colour: Green1 Background colour: White (and vice versa for 2nd)
    (Again) Samsunspor instead of Manisa FK & Bandirmaspor instead of Tuzlaspor in Turkish Category A.

Ci Group Buca > 1928 Bucaspor
    Genclerbirligi Ankara > Gençlerbirligi SK (If a club has not …-spor behind its name you can in general add SK or FK behind the name, i.e. sports club or football club)
    You do not call Arsenal, Arsenal London either!

Team names have to patch the Transfermarkt website. Changes to divisions etc are all on hold until we know what is going to happen with the rest of this season, or indeed the next one... hopefully we will have a full time Turkey editor by next season

See my comments in red...

vCash
    So do you rip information from Transfermarkt rather than simply using the website as a source of data?

vCash
    No just a source of data

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast