Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: March 2020 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesare Enterra View Post
    It happens during all first season. It's very hard to buy players.
    Season 2 is already ok.
    Explained here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...648#post408648

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by galactico87 View Post
    Liverpool are obviously very good in real life but they are way too good on this now. Impossible to beat them.

They win the first league without losing a game every time on mine. They also won every trophy available.
    Iím playing Liverpool and I have to admit they are fecking incredible

But then I guess we are IRL this season

Saying that we did reduce attís on quite a few from feedback in preview save

vCash
    Still, TAA having dribbling (that is not 20 in the database) that is better than most world class wingers in the history of the game is a little silly, don't ya think?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Still, TAA having dribbling (that is not 20 in the database) that is better than most world class wingers in the history of the game is a little silly, don't ya think?
    I'd agree but I'm not close enough to know about each attribute and what is behind them. (apart from the obvious) I know I've not suggested TAA dribbling be high from any feedback I've given. I'm not sure if it's high because it's linked to others or needs to be in order to make him an assist king (which he is for his position IRL) - think those in the know would be better placed to answer that

vCash
    how do you get this window to come up so i can alter the players??

vCash
    Use the editor in C/Program Files (x86)/Championship Manager 01/02/Editor

Make sure you run the editor as administrator otherwise it wont save the changes

vCash
    What did the update team do with this piece of information from MadScientist in the RvN/Tsigalko-thread a few months ago?

When the CA of a player is higher than 124 AND the intrinsic value for creativity of that player is higher than 10, then the creativity formula ends up using the intrinsic value of REFLEXES instead of the intrinsic value of CREATIVITY!

I see some players with intrinsic creativity above 10 (like Messi, CR, de Bruyne).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesare Enterra View Post
    Many thanks for the update.

I started with Dortmund:
    Hakimi: 44 games, class 7,84
    Sancho: 46 games, class 7,79
    Haaland: 50 games, 44 goals, class 8,12.

RB Leipzig is insane, they won Champions League in first season. They have 13 or 14 top players. They sold Ibrahima Konate (19 games played, not even first team player) for 46M to Barcelona.

I think its more difficult to buy players. The players are not interested. They only are interested at the end of the season (period of like 10 days or so; usually the teams dont even answer to transfer proposal...).

Cheers.
    Agree with this, Leipzig are far too good for me too

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Trent and Firmino donít have 20ís at start of game for some of the attributes mentioned
    I'm only a couple of games into the season, assuming there is an element of randomness to their starting attributes. Or they skyrocket off the bat

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    dont be fooled by the 20's that you see in the game, 20 is not the highest value, the highest possible value is a 46 but the game disguises any values higher than 20 as 20's to try to fool us but internally they work up to 46.

So the 20's of the players you mention above are most likelly weak 20's. What really matters is the performance of the players.

In fact, I wish there were more strong 20's accross the database.

Is that true? so Messi could have a 46 for dribbling. Had no idea that stats actually went up to 46. Seems odd that over half the scale for attributes is hidden. So 2 players could both be 20 for dribbling but one could be more than twice as good a dribbler as the other. Strange logic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cfabregas4 View Post
    Agree with this, Leipzig are far too good for me too

I'm only a couple of games into the season, assuming there is an element of randomness to their starting attributes. Or they skyrocket off the bat

Is that true? so Messi could have a 46 for dribbling. Had no idea that stats actually went up to 46. Seems odd that over half the scale for attributes is hidden. So 2 players could both be 20 for dribbling but one could be more than twice as good a dribbler as the other. Strange logic
    It's not strange logic at all if you understand how CA15 works and how strong attributes can become with the right tinkering. Plenty of threads here to read up about it. Might ruin it for you though

vCash
    Loving the game and I am in my second season with Everton.

I am currently first in the league and the board are delighted. However, I just lost an away game against Wolves and all of a sudden I have been sacked. I went back to an old save of the game to see if something had just gone awry and I have discovered that as soon as I lose 1 game, they are sacking me. Has anyone else had this issue?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraVires View Post
    Loving the game and I am in my second season with Everton.

I am currently first in the league and the board are delighted. However, I just lost an away game against Wolves and all of a sudden I have been sacked. I went back to an old save of the game to see if something had just gone awry and I have discovered that as soon as I lose 1 game, they are sacking me. Has anyone else had this issue?
    Are they completely broke? Is Bill Kenwright still Chairman? He's quite old so possibly not. He has patience 18 so wouldn't be due to that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Are they completely broke? Is Bill Kenwright still Chairman? He's quite old so possibly not. He has patience 18 so wouldn't be due to that

I do have a new chairman but he is also listed as "very patient" and we do have money. I managed to try again and got a draw so didnt get sacked but it seems as though every time I dont win I get sacked somehow. Not sure what is going on as Everton top of the Prem in season 2 is unthinkable haha

vCash
    Any chance of uploading the save? It would be interesting to see if the Chairman is bugged in some way

vCash
    Something strange...

I'm in 2024... finish serie A in 9th position... behind Atalanta and Lecce... They will play Europa League qualifying, I will play Europa League!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLLorenzo View Post
    Something strange...

I'm in 2024... finish serie A in 9th position... behind Atalanta and Lecce... They will play Europa League qualifying, I will play Europa League!!!
    Did you win or come runner up in a cup etc?

Different points from those you mention in league?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456