Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Patch +v9

vCash
    @sce: Certainly fixable - but not sure I have the motivation for it. What is the "Ukraine's - Bosnia's- Mongolia's- South Africa's language problem can be solved automatically" - what is that problem? That they don't have a language assigned? And if so, why is that a problem?

vCash
    @Nick+co: When playing with original data, without no touching from via pre-editor... (plug/play)
    In ODB game, ukranianian players speak ukrainian as fluent, some of them russian fluent or basic.
    Bosnian players - bosnian fluent -
    Mongolian players speak Mongolian fluent.
    South African players - basic or fluent Zulu.

But at updated databases --- all these languages getting lost (dissappeared), because of pre-editor's sensitivity-or echo- or cookie .

This is the problem. 👍
    Last edited by scemoka; 29-05-20 at 01:44 PM.

vCash
    There's additional languages (could well be the method you mention) but the option of Bosnian, Ukrainian etc. isn't in either the .60 or .68 data files. Possibly harcoded?

vCash
    @Dermotron
    I think, not so strong Hardcoded, it is deficit. I guess that they forgot.
    When plug/playing - without editing ODB - you see these languages in game.
    And in addition i think it is possible add these languagues to dropdown menu (instead of _Albanian duplicated + 3 more) too,
    in this way, you need - via Hex-Olly - bridge to off-sett where the citizen or languague of nationality indicated in main game exe -file.
    Saturn found that too.
    But this way is long way. May be it will cause crash or errors.

Removing sensitivity or echo or cookie from editor file- much more safe - because in this way no need to touch main-game exe file.
    Because i don't want the change, i want the pre-editor just close its eyes - as same as in Gk v3.8 kit's section.

Clicking between nations in editor - and no changes until when i touch manually - fits better and it is optimal - and it is clean i think 👍
    Last edited by scemoka; 29-05-20 at 03:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    And in addition i think it is possible add these languagues to dropdown menu (instead of _Albanian duplicated + 3 more) too,
    Maybe I am looking in the wrong place but these aren't in the Tri-Wasano or cm0102ed.exe dropdown menus for languages on .60 or .68

They would be a nice addition

vCash
    @Dermotron
    yes yes, totally agree, of course it would be nice addition.
    i only suggested - easier and clean method. Aim: no touches - no changes! just simple.

vCash
    Guys, te language issue is covered in post 3 of this thread.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fairedinkum View Post
    I holidayed through around 10 seasons and the UCLF never got ruined by call ups, you were correct in saying that the call-ups are done 2 weeks in advance which as you say is a right pain in the backside and unrealistic

English wise I am all sorted now, no big cup final dates are conflicting and it's all as irl in regards to the layout of it all. I chose to turn off replays in the 3rd and 4th round of the FA Cup (I imagine we are 1-2 seasons away from that anyway) so as to save on congestion if I get to the latter stages of all comps plus play in the World Club Cup.

If you compete in the latter stages of 4-7 comps over the course of 1 season then you're in big trouble come mid April and end up playing silly games every other day which is ridicuous, it gets almost impossible to maintain the fitness levels needed to compete and you end up getting battered un a UCL semi for example which is quite frustrating.

Cheers for them offsets by the way, helped me out massively and I aligned all play-off finals over the Bank Holiday weekend at Wembley.
    In my game in 2032 the call ups interfered with the Champions league final held on 29/5/32 (an incidentally a rearranged league game for 1/6/2032 which clashed with UCLF) I lost 6 first teamers for both games. Luckily my opponents who had less strength in dept lost some players and I ran out easy 5 - 0 winners but a little annoying.

vCash
    Hi,

Not sure if I have done something wrong here... When Windows seems to do updates, CM01/02 works however when I go on to load a saved game it asks me to insert disk? Is there anything I can do to fix this please.

Edit: It was working fine pre update....

Second Edit: So, I uninstalled the game and re installed. Working fine again now, the windows updates seem to wipe the mounted CM disk, anyway of preventing this?
    Last edited by 1966; 11-06-20 at 10:07 AM.

vCash
    No way of preventing it, but just re-mount every time it happens, no need to reinstall etc

Right click on the ISO and mount

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeezerCeltic1967 View Post
    Does the v9 patch have the unlock your creativity in it? or do you need to apply that yourself?
    Any answers?

vCash
    If only Saturn released all his patches with detailed notes and the patchfiles of everything he changed?
    If only there was a patcher that showed which Miscellaneous patches had been applied to an exe in some form of Misc Patches section?
    If only I had answered this question already in this thread? (https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...422#post478422)

Ok, ignoring my sarcasm - no he does not have that patch applied in v9. I can understand why, as it does have "consequences" as mentioned in the thread where Mad found it. But it does fix a very real bug in the game. You can apply it with my patcher in the Misc section (UnlockYourCreativity the patch is called)
    Last edited by Nick+Co; 06-07-20 at 06:04 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    no he does not have that patch applied in v9. I can understand why, as it does have "consequences" as mentioned in the thread where Mad found it. But it does fix a very real bug in the game. You can apply it with my patcher in the Misc section (UnlockYourCreativity the patch is called)
    Yeah, I think the main reason why saturn didnt add it is because the performance of the players on oct2019 data was created and tested without this creativity fix. So if you apply this fix the performance of some players, teams and tactics may be different than what the update team tested for.

Other than that, in my opinion the creativity fix has only good consequences, as long as you use tactics that make sense for it in your team.

vCash
    in my opinion the creativity fix has only good consequences, as long as you use tactics that make sense for it in your team.
    I completely agree!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011