Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Patch +v9

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    @IB: It's technical, but read this to understand what the UnlockYourCreativity patch does: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...967#post463967
    (My patcher is compatible with v8 (and all 3.9.68 patched or unpatched exe's))
    Thanks Nick, great help!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Treated Unfairly View Post
    Ive applied the unlock creativity patch to my save, though im a little nit concerned about players passing it about too much and match commentary going on forever. I watch a lot of the AI games as I have way too much time on my hands
    the tactics on mar2020 data were created and tested without this creativity fix (so they probably workaround the creativity bug). So if you apply the creativity fix with tactics that already workaround the bug, you may get some exagerated results.

To use the creativity fix optimally, you need to use some tactics that make sense for it.

vCash
    The Data Updates only change things that can be changed with the editor, so we should presume that the Creativity Patch will hasve no effect on future data updates.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    The Data Updates only change things that can be changed with the editor, so we should presume that the Creativity Patch will hasve no effect on future data updates.
    the data updates change the AI tactics too

EDIT: now I think i get what you mean, yeah, theres this phylosophy of creating the data updates based on unpatched exes, so yes in this case the data updates will be probably continue to be created without the creativity patch in mind, but I see there have been some flexibilization about it in latest patches so maybe that will change
    Last edited by MadScientist; 02-08-20 at 02:16 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Treated Unfairly View Post
    Ive applied the unlock creativity patch to my save, though im a little nit concerned about players passing it about too much and match commentary going on forever. I watch a lot of the AI games as I have way too much time on my hands
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    To use the creativity fix optimally, you need to use some tactics that make sense for it.
    Or, if you think the tactics and everything else is fine, you can simply disable the side passing messages from appearing in the game by editing the events_eng.cfg file so the match commentary wont last too long.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112