Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Patch +v9

Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    Use the latest version of my patcher and download and use PlayOnMac. As demonstrated here: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...123#post477123

Doesn't work. When i start the patcher on PlayOnMac it just stuck on "waiting to install Xquartz. When will we please get all the different exe files so we can have the color attributes plus speed enhancements?

Thanks

it does work. Make sure you use the latest patcher and latest playonmac. Or install Mono and use that to run the patcher. There won't be any exe's to download.

it does work. Make sure you use the latest patcher and latest playonmac. Or install Mono and use that to run the patcher. There won't be any exe's to download.
    Thanks I will try this when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I usually use Cross Over to run CM0102 but I thought I would give PlayOnMac a go to see if I can get the patcher to work.

Once I downloaded it and opened it up I then went into Configuration and made a new virtual drive. Once it was created I then went into it and went to Miscellaneous then to ‘Run a windows Executable (exe) file in this virtual drive’ I then choose the cm0102.iso and click setup.exe to install.

‘’ This is when I get the following error:
    Error in POL_Wine
    Wine seems to have crashed

If your program is running , just ignore this message. ‘’

Does anyone have any idea on what I can do to get past this stage?

Would your patcher work with Cross Over? Would I be able to download Mono and open it that way? I’ve never heard of Mono either so how straight forward would that be to do that?

Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I downloaded this patch alongside the Tapani one. I play with the original data from 01/02.

The January transfer window is active in my game, is this down to the Saturn Patch? If so, can I turn it off or do I have to remove this patch?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by stewiej16 View Post
    I downloaded this patch alongside the Tapani one. I play with the original data from 01/02.

The January transfer window is active in my game, is this down to the Saturn Patch? If so, can I turn it off or do I have to remove this patch?

Cheers!
    The Tapani/Saturn patch automatically turns on the transfer windows.

I suggest reinstalling the game, apply the 3.9.68 patch, then use Nick's patcher instead (stickied in this sub-forum). You can then select which options you'd like (such as idle sensitivity, coloured attributes etc.) and leave off the ones you don't want (transfer windows).

saturn is it possible to changing number of team in any leauge?
    in the real time, Türkiye Süper Ligi 21 teams (last 4 will relegate) TFF 1. Lig 18 Teams (3 will promote (4 is possible for game algoritma, 3 will relegate) TFF 2. Leauge is 2 groups (Beyaz (white) and Kirmizi (red)) 18 teams each (leaders will promote, second and third teams will play elemination play off (3 teams will promote, 3 teams each will relegate). From lower division TFF 3.Lig 6 teams will promote.

This might have already been answered (if so, sorry), but I couldn't find anything on it: Does this already come with stronger AI tactics?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213