Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch +v9

56 league games

Hi, I've encountered an issue where I played 56 premier league games. This only happened in the English league. I'd selected all leagues in the background and only England and Sweden as my main.

Everything was ok until 31/12/2019 and then when it did the update, everything went out on the English leagues. Sweden not impacted

Quote Originally Posted by petegriffith82 View Post
    Hi, I've encountered an issue where I played 56 premier league games. This only happened in the English league. I'd selected all leagues in the background and only England and Sweden as my main.

Everything was ok until 31/12/2019 and then when it did the update, everything went out on the English leagues. Sweden not impacted

Got a couple of screenies which may help Saturn investigate?

Might be worth mentioning what you chose from Nicks patcher as well

Great Saturn job!

I have a display problem. Sure it is a slight thing.
    Set the resolution to 1280 * 800 with full window. The problem is when I minimize and want to return to the game screen, everything is black. Is there any solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I've had the same issue as prefer to play good old fashioned 800*600 and 2 columns.

It's only after using Nick's patcher from what I have been doing. I start my save just using the initial exe from post#1 then after it's set up I have been using John Locke's patch to add anything that isn't already setup.

Hope this helps.
    Are you also using Windows Vista?

Quote Originally Posted by NRWicksted View Post
    Hi guys.

Playing a game with English league and all other leagues running in the background. Max database with 8x speed. Get to 20 Feb 2020 and the game crashes with this error:
    v3.9.68T usa_mls..cpp 1819

Unable to holiday past the date.

Anyone else come across this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Saturn took a look at this error when a member upload thier save on his V7 patch - this was Saturn's reply (take a look a few posts up as well)

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...652#post437652
    Good memory R69, I had forgotten about that. The one thing I remeber from the previous crash is that the USA was also set to background. Try setting it to the foreground NRWicksted.

Quote Originally Posted by manos87 View Post
    I don't know if this is the correct topic to address this matter, but in any case, since I see that Saturn and other people are capable to get to see the code and fix things, let me note the following:

I start the game with Aris in the Greek league. However, no matter how many times I start, in the group stage (first stage) of the Greek Cup I always get Panionios in my group.

This happens also in the Tapani patch that I used to use in previous data updates.

The same thing happens for many many consecutive years in the game. Every year, I always get to play with Panionios in the group stage of Greek cup.

So maybe you could get to search for any bug in the draw of Greek Cup games.

Thanks.
    Tbh I don't understand how the game selects teams for group stages of any cups. I had a quick scan through the .68 code and didn't see any reference to clubs' last positions: if I had to guess then I'd go with Alan's club reputation suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo07 View Post
    Thank you for replying, it seems that when I try playing before nicks patcher is applied, it loads in 800x600 with no problems (two column's of players and no error messages when selecting team drop downs), albeit without coloured attributes and the other options that I might change. But it works non the less.

The moment I apply Nicks Patcher (the one in this thread link is the one I downloaded CM0102PatcherV124), its causes all sorts of screen/display issues in 800x600 size, up until 1024x768, and in that size it has three columns of players.

Not sure on what the fix could be unless you could create an exe with the following options please Saturn, and I could give that a try as well.

Game Speed : x2
    Idle Sensitivity : Desktop
    Window : 800x600
    Disable unprotected Contracts : Yes
    Coloured Attributes : Yes
    Hid Non-public bids : No
    New Values : Yes

Ive also asked my friend to try it on his laptop, which runs from Windows 7 and he gets exactly the same issues in graphics/screen size.

I know its a pain but if I could try an exe file with those options above that would be great?

Many thanks for the support
    Just to be 100% sure I'm understanding you (I'm 99% sure I am), could you post a screenshot of what the squad screen looks like in the game after patching? Also, did your friend on Windows 7 go through the process and end up with the same results or did you send him the exe that you created to test on his laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by petegriffith82 View Post

Weird one, especially with it occuring after that date. Could you upload the save somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodry97 View Post
    Great Saturn job!

I have a display problem. Sure it is a slight thing.
    Set the resolution to 1280 * 800 with full window. The problem is when I minimize and want to return to the game screen, everything is black. Is there any solution?
    How do you minimize in full window? I think going back to desktop without exiting properly (eg hitting the Windows key) always results in a black screen upon return.
    Last edited by saturn; 28-03-20 at 06:05 PM.

Maybe I have expressed myself incorrectly. Excuse my poor handling of the English language.

What has happened to me is the following: I am playing without problems and if I go to windows for any reason, when I want to return to the game the screen goes black.

Installed the march 20 update with the cm0102patcher

In the start of season 2 a lot of my players have been away over 2 months on international duty (games played long time ago..)

Any solutions?

(Pogba, James, Martial, McTominay etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dagi7 View Post

In the start of season 2 a lot of my players have been away over 2 months on international duty (games played long time ago..)

Any solutions?

What month? Carry over from Euro's?

Or is this the Sept/Oct fixtures?

What month? Carry over from Euro's?

Or is this the Sept/Oct fixtures?
    Its december now. They been away for 2 months...

Just started a new game in the Portuguese league and Iím getting an error every week:
    v3.9.68T Database..cop 17353

Did I install it wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by TidusRenegade View Post
    Just started a new game in the Portuguese league and Iím getting an error every week:

Did I install it wrong??
    Have a look through here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...ase..cop+17353

Great work on this. Really appreciate it. First time iíve played the game with the patches and updated data. Tremendous work from everyone who is keeping it going. The adding of the playoffs in the Scottish Championship is great! Couple of questions that i have looked through but doesnít seem like anyone else has asked. Is the 10,000 seater stadium rule still in place for promotion to the Scottish Premiership? And this might be a strange one, but is it a lot harder with the patches? I usually just play ODB so fire in a central based tactic and away you go, doesnít seem to be like that with the patches, maybe iím just paranoid!

For whatever reason i can only successfully start a new game on the 2020 update without installing the 3.68 patch? Game crashes during initialising when installed. Does the patch make any difference to the new update as seems pretty much the same to me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nhendy_83 View Post
    For whatever reason i can only successfully start a new game on the 2020 update without installing the 3.68 patch? Game crashes during initialising when installed. Does the patch make any difference to the new update as seems pretty much the same to me
    Thanks

3.9.68 patch removes bugs from original game

Run the game (and EVERYTHING for CM) as administrator - that is the main reason why a game crashes during installation

Thanks.
    I fully uninstalled everything again and reinstalled and it seems to be working fine now! How odd
    Great work on the patch though, loving it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TidusRenegade For This Useful Post:

Hi Saturn, I think you remember me
    Please create a custom patch for me and add the new values option to it with other options
    Because Patch Nick didn't work on my computer
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Rodry97 View Post
    Maybe I have expressed myself incorrectly. Excuse my poor handling of the English language.

What has happened to me is the following: I am playing without problems and if I go to windows for any reason, when I want to return to the game the screen goes black.
    So, are you playing full screen or windowed (modo de pantalla = completa o ventana)?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagi7 View Post

Any solutions?

This usually occurs when a national tournament doesn't complete. Check the Euros and Olympics, might be the latter seeing as it has a third place playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by TidusRenegade View Post

Did I install it wrong??
    Seems like an error with the B teams. Did you do any changes in the editor? If not can you upload the save?

Quote Originally Posted by ayrunited View Post
    Great work on this. Really appreciate it. First time iíve played the game with the patches and updated data. Tremendous work from everyone who is keeping it going. The adding of the playoffs in the Scottish Championship is great! Couple of questions that i have looked through but doesnít seem like anyone else has asked. Is the 10,000 seater stadium rule still in place for promotion to the Scottish Premiership? And this might be a strange one, but is it a lot harder with the patches? I usually just play ODB so fire in a central based tactic and away you go, doesnít seem to be like that with the patches, maybe iím just paranoid!
    The SPL's stadium requirement is 6,000 seats now (not sure if this is still the number IRL). If you find the game to be more difficult it is likely down to the March data (better AI managers and tactics) rather than the patch itself.

Quote Originally Posted by nhendy_83 View Post
    Thanks
    You have to install the .68 patch in order to then use this patch.

I'm playing in full screen

Chaps,

I've downloaded the patch, initially tried to use the option in Nick's patcher to switched to the recommended resolution(1200x??) but then switched back to the default (800x600) display ad the recommended was not sitting correctly on my laptop screen.

As a result, the menu bar on the left hand side is not displaying correctly. The border around the text has moved to the right too far and the text is occupying only half of the llocated space within the borders.

Can anyone please advise.

I always used to play on 800x600 but wondered why the recommended resolution did not work.

Happy to go back to the default view but it's distorted as aforementioned.

Heeeeelp please!

Legend!

Been playing on old patches as v8 and v9 would work for network games, just seen a post saying it would only work with Radmin VPN not Hamachi.

Downloaded and worked first time, Radmin seems to work far easier than hamachi, happy days!

Do I open the [patch application as an administrator or not? If i do, any changes I make are not able to be applied as the message says that the exe file can not be written to/found. If I don't run it as an administrator, then it allows me to apply changes but any changes do not work.

The issue is that the borders of the menubar are too far to the right. Squads are still showing over three columns in the squad screen, but it should be two.....

Godliman: just reinstall cm0102 from scratch and start again

EDIT: Latest version of the patcher (v1.26) handles reverting back to 800x600 better - so you can possibly try that too.
    Last edited by Nick+Co; 30-03-20 at 09:52 AM.

im playing second season and sometimes recieve this error.
    but still can continue
    im afraid to game will error soon

https://ibb.co/bKVm3Kv

Saturn????

Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    Godliman: just reinstall cm0102 from scratch and start again

EDIT: Latest version of the patcher (v1.26) handles reverting back to 800x600 better - so you can possibly try that too.
    Hi Nick,

I have followed your guidance. Nick's patcher is not working. When hitting 'apply' on the changes that I have made (changing the value modifier to 2.00) I am getting the message that it can't write/read the exe file. I have the updated data folder and the game and graphics work fine but am unable to convert over to the inflated values and wages. Liverpool's highest earner is £90k per week (Mane) pretty sure that this should be higher if NIck's patcher is working correctly?

It let me save the changes but not apply them?

Silly question, but do I need to save Nick's patcher anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Godliman View Post
    Hi Nick,

I have followed your guidance. Nick's patcher is not working. When hitting 'apply' on the changes that I have made (changing the value modifier to 2.00) I am getting the message that it can't write/read the exe file. I have the updated data folder and the game and graphics work fine but am unable to convert over to the inflated values and wages. Liverpool's highest earner is £90k per week (Mane) pretty sure that this should be higher if NIck's patcher is working correctly?

It let me save the changes but not apply them?

Silly question, but do I need to save Nick's patcher anywhere?
    Yes I am also facing such a problem and I ask Saturn to make a patch in which you can adjust the new values from within the game

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast