Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Patch +v9

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Godliman View Post
    Hi Nick,

I have followed your guidance. Nick's patcher is not working. When hitting 'apply' on the changes that I have made (changing the value modifier to 2.00) I am getting the message that it can't write/read the exe file. I have the updated data folder and the game and graphics work fine but am unable to convert over to the inflated values and wages. Liverpool's highest earner is 90k per week (Mane) pretty sure that this should be higher if NIck's patcher is working correctly?

It let me save the changes but not apply them?

Silly question, but do I need to save Nick's patcher anywhere?
    Yes I am also facing such a problem and I ask Saturn to make a patch in which you can adjust the new values from within the game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    This made me curious so I started a few games in Greece to see for myself. Here is who Aris drew in the Group Stage of the Greek Cup:

3.9.68 data
    Game 1: Apollon K, Kalamata, Proodeftiki
    Game 2: Ethnikos, Kalamata, Proodeftiki
    Game 3: Agersani, Kalamata, Proodeftiki
    Game 4: Ethnikos, Kalamata, Proodeftiki
    Game 5: Apollon L, Kalamata, Proodeftiki

Latest Update
    Game 6: Apollon L, Panionios, Pierikos
    Game 7: Apollon L, Nakedonikos, Panionios
    Game 8: Apollon L, Panionios, Panseriakos
    Game 9: Acheron Kanalakiou, Apollon L, Panionios
    Game 10: Apollon L, Kalamata, Panionios

After the final five games, I wondered if it is about previous league positions. The two constants, Apollon L and Panionios finished 3rd in B and 6th in A respectively. Aris finished 5th in A.
    So back to the 3.9.68 data and the team finishing 5th in A was Xanthi, so we'll run a quick test with them, and see if they draw 3rd in B (Kavala) and 6th in A (Iraklis). The answer is no, they didn't. Perhaps the groups are arranged by considering reputation?

Indeed it is not the previous league positions.

Moreover, I'm afraid it may also not by reputation, since during previous games, while I was playing for many many years (a few decades ) 95% of the time I still got the same team. Is it possible for so many years and so many saves for a team to be in the same position in the reputation scale? I think not.

In my latest game, I still get the same situation. Note that not only the first division team is recurring (Panionios) but also the second division team (Apollon Larisas)

Anyway, as I said it is not strictly patch-related but it would be interesting to find out why the draw of greek cup has this bug and maybe fix it.

Latest save:

1st season: Asteras Iteas, Panionios, Apollon Larisas
    2nd season: Makedonikos, Panionios, Apollon Larisas
    3rd season: Niki Agathias, Panionios, Apollon Larisas
    4th season: Acharnaikos, OFI, Volos
    5th season: Ethnikos, Panionios, Egaleo
    6th season: Ermionida, Panionios, Apollon Larisas

(There was no change of division either for Panionios or for Apollon Larisas during all these seasons)

vCash
    @Godliman: It's your system not letting you edit exe files. Turn off any virus checkers, etc before using (and make sure it runs as Administrator - even though it should *only* be able to run as Administrator - maybe it's doing something weird on your machine). You can also try copying your Championship Manager directory to your desktop, try and patch the exe in there instead and click the "Make executable portable" option when you patch it. Then run it from your desktop. That sometimes works better.

vCash
    Saturn I want a patch with new values
    Nick's Patch does not work

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boss4399 View Post
    Why doesn't it work - can you give more information please?

vCash
    Nick's patch isn't a patch either, it's a patcher which means you run the patcher, select the options you want and then apply them to the cm0102.exe that already incorporates saturn's changes.

vCash
    Mark/R69: I learnt a while back to just put boss4399 on your ignore list - I recommend doing the same.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    Mark/R69: I learnt a while back to just put boss4399 on your ignore list - I recommend doing the same.
    It is not your taste to treat someone who wants to fix their problem in this way
    I have always liked this forum because of its quick responses and an attempt to fix the problem of people
    But your response was not expected in this forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Why doesn't it work - can you give more information please?
    When I open Nick's Patch, select the options I want and then click Apply
    These words came: could not load file or assemply system core, version3.5.0.0 =

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Nick's patch isn't a patch either, it's a patcher which means you run the patcher, select the options you want and then apply them to the cm0102.exe that already incorporates saturn's changes.
    Yes, that's what I meant. I want CM0102.EXE to have new values without going to Nick's Patch Saturn was created me CM0102.exe, but this was in the October database2019

vCash
    hi error 17353, any info ?
    tnx

vCash
    It is not your taste to treat someone who wants to fix their problem in this way
    I have always liked this forum because of its quick responses and an attempt to fix the problem of people
    But your response was not expected in this forum
    Hi Boss4399,

you have to understand that they make these patches/updates for FREE and spend their time giving us an updated game.

To keep it easy, just follow the rules/instructions.
    If you have any problems and would like to provide some more information, I'm sure someone will help you out.

The patcher is very easy to use, if you follow the isntructions.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234