Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Patch +v9

i just made a save with original 3.9.68 patch and newest data update, still got cp1225 error like some peoples here. maybe something wrong about the data, not the patch?

little error messages appearing in the second season.
    Click to close and dig on at the moment, though i am anxious

Nice work lads!!!!!

Haven't had a chance to try because i'm still in a game with older Saturn patch and database. Trying to win every price in every country, alphabeticly in Brazil right now, next stop Croatia.

What I noticed when in Argentina, and now in Brazil, is that the Copa Sudamericana has hardcoded contenders. Every season the same teams.

Are you aware of this bug/feature?
    Is this by default in the game, 3.68?
    Is this something the saturn patch should be able to change? To a kind of way all other continental competitions are filled e.g.

I know you have said there is a 'better' chance of getting jobs abroad, but im still really struggling.
    Does your manager stats change with this patch? Like CA PA CR etc.?

Just the only way I seem to be able to get a job over seas is if I put all those stats to 200 (but then, does this mean I can get the biggest job in the world (as I don't want to be cheating that much ))

Quote Originally Posted by JosephMe View Post
    i just made a save with original 3.9.68 patch and newest data update, still got cp1225 error like some peoples here. maybe something wrong about the data, not the patch?
    Delete CM folder from C drive

Uninstall game and everything related to CM

Start again following Saturn instructions in 1st post

Just an update on the error message "v3.68T match_man..cpp 1225" i kept getting, that since leaving 1860 Munich and taking other jobs in the EPL & Belgium 1st Division, i have not encountered the error again. So i guess it is possible it is related to the league set-up in Germany?

Quote Originally Posted by stuboy72 View Post
    Just an update on the error message "v3.68T match_man..cpp 1225" i kept getting, that since leaving 1860 Munich and taking other jobs in the EPL & Belgium 1st Division, i have not encountered the error again. So i guess it is possible it is related to the league set-up in Germany?
    Im not so sure, as I got it at Southampton for my 1st 3 seasons, and have now moved to PSG and haven't seen it in this (4th Season).

I've just come back to CM 01/02 after five years away, what fantastic work has been done here to keep the game alive. Great stuff.

I've downloaded the Saturn v9 data and patch - would now editing a few (basic) things in the official pre-game editor likely cause me any problems? I'm talking things like club colours, player attributes etc, nothing major.

Just highlighting something (may not be patch related), but im PSG in 4th season, as because ive progressed through all the cup competitions, ive got 7 games in hand and im playing 2 games in 1 day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Im not so sure, as I got it at Southampton for my 1st 3 seasons, and have now moved to PSG and haven't seen it in this (4th Season).
    What other leagues do you have running?

I know in German 3. Liga for example, teams that get promoted to that division and B teams of major clubs who play in that division, don't have enough real players in their squads. This means they are playing games, with greyed out players, so not sure if that is what is causing the error to be produced? We know that is unlikely to happen in any of the English leagues.

Im getting error ¨comp_util..cpp 241¨

Followed every instructions to the point, even reininstalled the game a few times - but this ERROR keeps popping up whenever I try to start my fresh new game.

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    Gameplay changes:
    *Players outside European leagues can gain second nationalities as long as they aren't European. For example, Uruguayans playing in Argentina can become Uruguayan/Argentine but Spanish players playing in Argentina won't become Spanish/Argentine.

*Russia: Second nationalities will be gained after 5 years instead of 10.]
    First of all, thanks a lot for your work! I don't post too often so this is my chance to express my gratitude.
    Now, how does the obtaining-second-nationality function work in European (in the UEFA sense) but not EU nations, like Russia or Turkey?
    1. Looks like Europeans (again, UEFA Europeans) cannot gain nationalities in these countries, other players (south americans) could in previous patch versions, but now I see players from SA or Africa staying in Russia for 5 yrs and not getting it. Has anything changed since the previous version here?
    2. Also, it has been like this for quite some time, but I was too lazy to ask anyway. If a player changes clubs within the country during this 5 (or whatever needed) yrs time period, looks like his counter restarts. Effectively, a player only gets a second nationality if he has stayed for 5 yrs at a single club, not in the country in general. Is it supposed to be so?

Again, this is not a very important feature of the game, so I totally understand if nobody is going to invest their time into that. I just wonder if some changes have been done between the versions.

This is a very good point, and is potentially a quite significant flaw. Imagine the scenario:

Argentine left back (let's callhim Mariano Pernía) signs for a medium sized club in Spain, perhaps Recreativo in January 2003.
    He then moves to Getafe in the summer of 2004.
    He should gain Spanish nationality in January 2006, but his move within the country means he now won't become Spanish until the summer of 2007.
    Which sucks for him, because he should be playing in the 2006 World Cup for Spain.
    ...And should he move to, say, Atlético Madrid in the summer of 2006, in the game he now will not gain Spanish nationality until the summer of 2009.
    Beyond the issue of a Spanish internation in real life not being eligible to play for Spain in the game 42 months after he actually made his Spain debut, Atléti also have an unnecessarily additional non-EU player on their books which in turn could lead to the stalling in the development of a future superstar who would otherwise go on to become one of the leading strikers in Spain and then England.

I would say the 'bug' you have brought up is actually quite important.

Quote Originally Posted by ahols91 View Post
    Im getting error ¨comp_util..cpp 241¨

Followed every instructions to the point, even reininstalled the game a few times - but this ERROR keeps popping up whenever I try to start my fresh new game.

Anyone?
    Does this help? - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...comp_util..cpp

Hello

Having returned to CM in lockdown (thank goodness for it!) and downloaded the March 2020 update and playing a season and a half guiding Cove Rangers to the Div 2 title, I would now like to add the patch to get better screen resolutions etc.

Can anyone tell me how to ensure that my saved games are transferred over when the patch is complete? I know the basics of taking the saved game files and copying and pasting them back in the right folder but my question is; will they be compatible?

Thanks so much in advance.

G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by grantybus View Post
    Hello

Having returned to CM in lockdown (thank goodness for it!) and downloaded the March 2020 update and playing a season and a half guiding Cove Rangers to the Div 2 title, I would now like to add the patch to get better screen resolutions etc.

Can anyone tell me how to ensure that my saved games are transferred over when the patch is complete? I know the basics of taking the saved game files and copying and pasting them back in the right folder but my question is; will they be compatible?

Thanks so much in advance.

G

Changing the Screen Resolution is purely cosmetic; it won't affect your save games.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to M.C.F.C For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by M.C.F.C View Post
    Changing the Screen Resolution is purely cosmetic; it won't affect your save games.
    Hi

Many thanks for this. If I go further and change the year of play etc, will this affect it? I assume it will but maybe I’m wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by grantybus View Post
    Hi

Many thanks for this. If I go further and change the year of play etc, will this affect it? I assume it will but maybe I’m wrong?

Start Year will only apply to new save games.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to M.C.F.C For This Useful Post:

It can get a bit weird though. If you have a save game started in 2001, and you are now in 2013.... then you apply a patch to change the exe start year to 2019, you will not be able to scroll back years in your club's results page until you reach 2019. There could well be other little minor bugs and, who knows, perhaps some major bugs too. Back up your exe then you can use one for new games and one for old games. Problem solved.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    It can get a bit weird though. If you have a save game started in 2001, and you are now in 2013.... then you apply a patch to change the exe start year to 2019, you will not be able to scroll back years in your club's results page until you reach 2019. There could well be other little minor bugs and, who knows, perhaps some major bugs too. Back up your exe then you can use one for new games and one for old games. Problem solved.
    Hi if i update to patch 2.21 in a current save what will happen with regard to the regens as that is all im interested in??? I want regens with good physical stats like the originals.

Unfortunately, I cannot resolve the "Unable to find the German Division" error.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I can start leagues in the vanilla version, and 1.68 update version.

I have replaced the data file with the new file, then added city.dat, then replaced the CM0102.exe with the new version.

No matter which data file I use (and combinations of March 2020 update and Saturn update) I'm still presented with the error message. I have since uninstalled and then followed the step-by-step process and returning the same results.

Could I have missed something somewhere? I have the Nick update as well, but I opt not to change anything to reduce further complications.

EDIT: Using a work computer - ran the programme as an administrator. Seems to have fixed it
    Last edited by Hutton Dressed As Lahm; 09-05-20 at 08:57 AM.

Hi,

I have errors where there are sometimes only 5 players in back ground matches and all players ages have reduced dramatically like there ages 3 or 5 or 12.

Anyone know how to help?

Quote Originally Posted by heartswells View Post
    Hi,

I have errors where there are sometimes only 5 players in back ground matches and all players ages have reduced dramatically like there ages 3 or 5 or 12.

Anyone know how to help?
    If you have an age problem then sounds like a patch may have been applied more than once

Best bet is to completely uninstall (including removing CM folder from C drive/Program Files) and to re-install; following Saturn instructions at the start of this thread

Hi everyone. I’m experiencing a hard crash on 15/12/2025. The selected league being the Turkish leagues. This date is after the final game for the winter break so guessing it may be something to do with the classification and playoff leagues (similar to the hard crash in the Argentinian leagues). Any help on a fix would be appreciated. I’ve got such a bond with this group of players I’d hate this to be the end! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cdewar19 View Post
    Came across this while testing the patch, and it's not listed in known issues, so apologies if this has been brough up already.

When playing using the Republic of Ireland, some games from the First Division, in the final round of the season don't get played, or rescheduled. This means the season never ends, and the promotion/relegation playoff with the Premier Division never gets played, which leads to the leagues no longer being played. You can vacation forever, and the cup competitions take place, but the leagues are never scheduled or played again.
    Yep, same problem here. Got to Feb 2024 before I realised I didn't have any league fixtures scheduled for the new season. Went back to to see that 4 of the 10 teams in the First Division didn't play their final league fixture. Not sure if it's because Wexford's final game got postponed 3 times (Fri 22nd, Mon 25th, and Wed 27th Sept) before it was finally played on Fri 29th Sept.

But I still would've expected Galway, Shamrock B, Cobh and Cabinteely to have played their final matches on Fri 22nd Sept regardless of Wexford's postponements.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast