Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Key Attributes

vCash
    That was the thread I was looking for originally. I'll continue here for now.

Anyhow since I've left both of these clubs I don't feel bad having a looking under the hood

vCash

Lightbulb

Thanks for this great thread.
    Is there any way to highlight with a color the most needed attribute for the position/role of the player?
    I'm not talking about the number, but the attribute name. For example, the string 'Finishing' would be green if it's mandatory, yellow if it's optional.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Albert View Post
    Thanks for this great thread.
    Is there any way to highlight with a color the most needed attribute for the position/role of the player?
    I'm not talking about the number, but the attribute name. For example, the string 'Finishing' would be green if it's mandatory, yellow if it's optional.
    There is a thread about this. With a coloured chart. But nobody knows for sure which attributes are essential for which position.

If you look at the comparison charts in CM Scout Intrinsic you can easily see what "the experts" consider essential and optional attributes by looking at the numbers assigned to each attribute. The higher the number the more important the attribute is.

I suggest you load those tables (by clicking on Export and saving each file/table to your computer). They're worth studying!
    Then if you compare the three charts you will see that the experts don't fully agree, either. But you will also see what they DO agree on!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post
    There is a thread about this. With a coloured chart. But nobody knows for sure which attributes are essential for which position.

If you look at the comparison charts in CM Scout Intrinsic you can easily see what "the experts" consider essential and optional attributes by looking at the numbers assigned to each attribute. The higher the number the more important the attribute is.

I suggest you load those tables (by clicking on Export and saving each file/table to your computer). They're worth studying!
    Then if you compare the three charts you will see that the experts don't fully agree, either. But you will also see what they DO agree on!
    Thanks for your answer samsami, but my questions wasn't about how relevant are the alleged key attributes according to one or other player, but if it is a way, maybe an add-on tool, to highlight them when I look at a player profile.
    For example, if I decide that Finishing and Pace are mandatory for a Striker, when I look at the player, the words Finishing and Pace are not in white, but in green.
    Or maybe, there is * next to the word instead instead... or the word is circled...
    So, when I review several players, my brain quickly sees what's important.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Albert View Post
    Thanks for your answer samsami, but my questions wasn't about how relevant are the alleged key attributes according to one or other player, but if it is a way, maybe an add-on tool, to highlight them when I look at a player profile.
    For example, if I decide that Finishing and Pace are mandatory for a Striker, when I look at the player, the words Finishing and Pace are not in white, but in green.
    Or maybe, there is * next to the word instead instead... or the word is circled...
    So, when I review several players, my brain quickly sees what's important.
    I see. Yes, that would be kind of nice!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678