Thread: Transfer window doesnt close.

Transfer window doesnt close.

I am playing from 01-02 season with the 6.0 patch and i am into november now and the transfer window is still open. Any idea how to fix?

What is the 6.0 patch?

If you mean 3.9.60 data and you want "updated" transfer windows then you need to install a patch like Saturn or Nick (both in patches section)

Quote Originally Posted by AlimOzturk View Post
    I am playing from 01-02 season with the 6.0 patch and i am into november now and the transfer window is still open. Any idea how to fix?
    Remember that there wouldn't have been such a transfer window on the original version of the game. You're playing the game as it was in 2001.

Transfer window doesnt close

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Remember that there wouldn't have been such a transfer window on the original version of the game. You're playing the game as it was in 2001.
    I am also playing this version and im up to December. The window has been active throuhout the game. Is there any way to fix this or is there a patch available to fix this?

I am also playing this version and im up to December. The window has been active throuhout the game. Is there any way to fix this or is there a patch available to fix this?

In 2001, the window stayed open to the end of March. Those were rules at the time. As stated above, the Saturn patch or Nick's Patch will add code for the current transfer window rules (normal years, not covid !) however I don't think they will work on your current save, so you may need to start again.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit